main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA JD and Marric Tease Thread

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AuntBeruLars, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    I don't think that anyone was not wanting you to share your kilt with the group but I think that the good natured bantering went way to the wayside many posts ago. I know that if this is considered friendly bantering, I would not want to see how enemies are treated. While you have been a good friend and great leader, I truly have to say that I was offended by the direct attacks on not just one member but several. There was no "friendly" in there that I could see. The attempts at humor were caustic and condescending. I was also offended by references to women here. If you are not a lady, then you are a slut. That is a way big stretch and offensive to the women who choose to be "women" rather than ladies. I have met many so called ladies that I would rather skip knowing. Ladies always implies to me of women that need to be taken care of. Myself, I would rather throw myself in the game of life and survive however I have to. I do agree with JD that you would not have tolerated ANYONE else behaving like this even if they felt they were doing it in fun. I hate to bring it up but this is exactly what got us into our previous issue. And as far as the "ladies" in your life, would they be proud of this type of comments being directed at other females, even in jest....I would believe not. I have been put in charge until you return and I take that responsibilty seriously and it is my duty to look out for our members until such time that you return or they ask me to step down. I myself, feel that there are more apologies deserved along with JD's and will leave that up to you. I am asking that this topic be ended on our public forum and the use of PM's be used for those apologies or other communications. We will talk about this at the next meeting so that we can resolve any feelings or other fallout from this visit to unacceptable interaction.

Once again, I ask all members to save their comments for the next meeting or PM me your concerns. I will be in and out this evening and out of phone contact but will keep touching bases with the boards as I can.

2. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    I understand and I apologize to all the women on this board for my comments. I was merely having a conversation and trying to prove a point to JD. I did not appreciate the insults from her either. This is not the first time she has insulted me, and I am just tired of it, but I will not discuss that here. I am not making excuses for my actions but I am in a very dark place in my personal-family life making arrangements and Will writing with attornies at the moment and JD just seemed to push all the right buttons.

On a personal note ... you all who know me, know I meant no disrepect to any of you.

And with that said...

I hereby resign my position as Rogue Leader/Supreme Chancellor of the Sacramento Valley Rogue Force. Effective imediately I relinquish my leadership to Nasus_Sivad. She will maintain acting Supreme Chancellor of the SVRF until a special election can be held to elect a new leader. I will meet with Nasus_Sivad before the next meeting to hand over all documents and information pertaining to the SVRF. I will also ask the acting treasure to delete my name from the accounts associated with the SVRF. My name will no longer be affiliated with the SVRF.

The SVRF doesn't need my leadership any longer. You Rogues can fly without me. :) It's been a fun ride. Take care Rogues.

I will stay on as Chapter Rep of the forums until I can appoint a new CR.

(I will be starting a new thread of resignation momentarily)

3. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Hey guys. Temp lock on this for a day or two to cool down. PM me if you have any questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.