main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Jedi Outcasts RP, v.6 [The Adventure Continues]--All Are Welcome!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Laine_Snowtrekker, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Draco_Drake

Draco_Drake Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2010
    IC Sieg

With the canyon closing in even closer now, Jim looked at the map display, since the night sky was hiding it's physical features at such a height, "Okay flight, descend to one thousand feet above hard-top. Seig, you follow me, Gorthaga you bring up the rear. Single flight formation, keep it tight. Drop attitude and assume formation!"

Well, Basil seems fine. Hmm, Palso... Sounds familar... but all names do to me... Basil pretty much flyed himself, but Basil just got out back online so Sieg was in control, allowing Basil a nice break to make sure systems, especially the modified ones, were operating.

"Roger." Something about Palso... O well... Wonder if Palso knows that about two months agoe this place crawled with raiders. Sieg followed in behind Palso, keeping a polite distance away, while trying to resist the urge to overdue Basil in his recovering state.

Sieg glanced up at the stars, been awhile since he just looked at them. The things I've seen and I still see the stars as pure. Sieg let out a small laugh that he realized was heard on his comm. "Rain, how is Basil, that old boy?"

The ussual sounds a droid makes filled Sieg's ears, as his eyes drifted into a Blue Wonderment.

Tag: AnyOne, Palso, or Cheesey or however else is crazy enough to follow.

2. Cheeseywob1337

Cheeseywob1337 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2009
    OOC: Well Done on getting the Outcasts 300th Post Draco.

3. Jim_Palso

Jim_Palso Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 2004
    OOC: With Vice Chancellor permission, here we go! :D

IC: Jim Palso
    Night sky, Dantooine

Jim was really getting the feel of this starfighter. As he moved around the canyon turns and bends, he felt more like gliding, almost like a bird in the open air, as the starfighter responded to his commands.

Suddenly Palso's smiling, pleasure filled face was interrupted by Bugger's beeps and whistles. The words scrolled down the view screen.

[WARNING: Land-based distress signal. Weak signal. Ten miles North of our current position.]

"Is the Ill Repute II getting the distress signal?"

[Probably not. The signal is too weak.]

"Okay," Palso switched to the squadron comm channel, "Flight, disengage canyon run and rise to two thousand feet above hard-top. Reduce speed to cruising speed and assume arrow formation. Await further orders." Jim's voice was all business over the comm channel, then he switched it to the Ill Repute II. "Ill Repute II, Rising Suns Squadron on tactical."

"Go ahead Rising Suns Squadron," Came back the comm officer.

"This is Wing Commander Palso. My astromech droid has picked up a weak ground-based distress signal ten miles north of our current position. Permission to investigative?"

"Hold Rising Suns Squadron," Came back the comm officer. There was a pause---the comm officer was probably checking with someone of authority---then the comm officer's voice came back, "Rising Suns Squadron, you have permission to head to the distress signal. Report your findings. Ground forces are being readied for your support. ETA five minutes. Ill Repute II out."

"Copy, Ill Repute II," Palso replied, "Investigate distress signal and report findings. Rising Suns Squadron out." Palso switched comm channels back to the squadron channel, "Rising Suns Flight, listen up. My astromech has picked up a ground-based distress signal. We have orders from Ill Repute II to investigate and report back our findings. Stay in formation and keep weapon systems locked. Increase your sensor range if you can. Okay, lets go."

Palso hit a switch and his s-foils collasped back to cruising mode and he put on some speed. "Bugger, see if you can increase our sensor range and try to find a comm channel that is open to that distress signal."

[Copy.] Moments later, Bugger came back, [Matching comm channel located. Channel open.]

"This is Wing Commander Jim Palso of the Jedi Outcasts. We have received you're distress signal. Can you hear me?"

No response. Jim tried again.

"This is Wing Commander Jim Palso of the Jedi Outcasts. We have received you're distress signal. Can you hear me?"

No response. Jim shook his head, "Okay Bugger, lets---"

A female scream came over the comm channel.

"HELP US! PLEASE, HELP---"

Another voice interrupted the female's. It was a male's voice.

"SHUT UP! GET OVER THERE!"

There was the sound of physical movement, as if someone was dragging the woman away from the comm channel. She screamed her protest, still crying for help. Soon the cries stopped.

The male voice came back.

"Whoever this is, its best you stay away. This is none of your business."

Jim replied, "This is Wing Commander Jim Palso of the Jedi Outcasts. We picked up a distress signal from this comm channel. Who am I talking with?"

"Look boy, nobody needs to get hurt here. This isn't any of your business. Best keep away."

"And what if I choose not to turn away, Mr..."

"You'll be dead!"

"Fair is fair," Jim replied and cut the channel. He turned back to the Ill Repute II, "Emergency traffic! Ill Repute II, this is Wing Commander Palso. Launch ground support immediately and get some medics on that shuttle for possible wounded. Hostile forces may be at the distress signal. Palso out," Jim switched comm channels back to the squadron, "Rising Suns Flight, listen up! We have possible hostile forces at the distress signal. Hold your fire until I give the order. Stay in formation. Palso out."

Jim spoke to Bugger

4. Pennsylvania_Yankee

Pennsylvania_Yankee Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 25, 2005
    OOC:

The Jedi Outcasts shuttle is a Sentinel-class Landing Craft. Info for the shuttle is below:

Sentinel-class landing craft

Here is a refresher for my character's armor:

---Other Details: While currently working as a freelance mercenary while on break from the Jedi Outcasts, Times is wearing the latest model of Imperial Storm Commando armor with additional equipment such as a ammo belt across his chest armor from upper right shoulder to lower left hip and he also wears a black cloak over his armor when not engaged in combat.
    Weapons: 2 WESTAR-34 blaster pistols---painted black for the Storm Trooper armor---1 E-11B blaster rifle, 1 Ascension Gun (where various grappling hooks can be interchanged), 1 combat knife, various grenades, 1 double-ended Force pike (that can retract into a smaller carrying size, although a little bulky when retracted, and 1 wrist mounted dart shooter.

IC: Commander Peter Times
    Hanger Bay, grounded Ill Repute II, Dantooine

As the alarms blared through the corridors, Peter Times came rushing into the hanger with his Storm Commander armor on. The female voice repeated over the ship-wide comm system.

"All available ground forces report to the Main Hanger. All available ground forces report to the Main Hanger."

Peter had his helmet off and curled under his arm as he coolly walked over to the shuttle---a Sentinel-class Landing Craft. The Imperial transport now belonged to the Jedi Outcasts and was a nice welcome for Peter Times. It provided the needed firepower for ground operations and had enough availability to fit multiple mission profiles.

She was clean white with the Jedi Outcasts symbol on either side of the tail fin.

As Peter came to a halt by the boarding ramp, he only remembered Cyrus Morgan being the only other ground member with the Jedi Outcasts. If that was the case, Peter knew he had rank over Cyrus---but Times wouldn't hold the rank over the man's head. If this was going to be a fast rope drop into a combat zone for extract of civilians, Peter Times only required one thing from Cyrus Morgan: do the job.

If the ex-New Republic Intelligence operative could do that much, then Times knew the two would get along.

Peter gripped his E-11B blaster rifle's hand-grip as he looked around and waited. He started to whistle to himself---but suddenly a frantic hanger tech came running his way.

"Rising Suns Squadron needs hel! They need you to launch now!"

Times nodded---keying his comlink for Cyrus Morgan, "Morgan, on the double to the hanger. We're leaving."

Walking up the ramp, Times looked at the shuttle crew, whose eyes were wide.

"Just you?" One of the shuttle crew gunners asked.

"And Cyrus Morgan," Peter replied.

"Just you two?" Asked the sensors officer.

"We're both ex-spec ops. I think we can handle a bunch of pirates." Times replied, taking a seat and strapping in. He relaxed back into the seat and closed his eyes, calmly waiting for the shuttle to lift off.

Tag Ill Repute II crew :D

5. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    Cyrus Morgan
    Main Hangar, Ill Repute

Cyrus didn't have his equipment with him, it was on his ship. He pulle dhis comm out.

Times, Morgan here. I gotta head to my ship. Pick me up outside.

Cyrus moved quickly , and was allowed to leave the ship. Soon he stood outside his own ship armed.

This is Morgan, locked and loaded, and ready to roll.

TAG: Times.

Cyrus Morgan

6. Draco_Drake

May 21, 2010
    IC Sieg

"Yeah, I KNOW!" Jim replied as one Y-Wing shot under him...but not the other two. "Oh sith-spit!" Jim said as laser fire from the other two Y-Wings filled the air behind his X-Wing as he came out of the high-g turn and leveled out, "They knew what I was going to do!" Jim brought up the squadron channel, "Sieg, break formation! They knew our move! Engage at will! Engage at will!"

If 15 men go to Sally's and... Wait... Blasted! A smile breaks into Sieg's face as all Blue in his eyes turn to a Deep Dull Red. "Roger, and I hate Flying..." Sieg turned Basil off of inventory and onto turrets and Pilot Help. Soon the sounds of the turrets overhead could be heard moving to attack the bugger on Sieg's tial.

"Rain, activate systems! I want everything online!" The complaining of the droid filled Sieg's ears. Immediately the Basil picked up speed as Sieg gripped the controls. Show Time! Pulling back Basil strained into a near perfect right angle straight up, as the constant fire of Basil's turrets let loose on the Y-Wing below, trying to copy his move. The hum of Basil's engines soon setting Sieg into a mood.

Tag: Palso I suppose.

7. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009
    IC: Gorthaga

As red laser fire flashed past his X-Wing a second time, Palso had enough. He flipped a switch that put his s-foils into attack position and brought up his shields; he then came up on the squadron channel, "Rising Suns Flight, engage! Weapons free! I repeat, weapons free! Gorthaga, break formation and drop to 100 feet above hard-top! Get to that distress signal and give me recon. But DO NOT engage. Only recon and fly back here. Sieg, you fly bait. I'll pick them off---don't worry, I won't let you get shot down. Palso breaking formation!"

"Got it Chief. Goin' in." Gorthaga announced, barrel-rolling away from the formation. Gorthaga pressed a few buttons, scanning for the signal. Diego buzzed, and a red dot appeared on his radar.
    "Set co-ordinates." Gorthaga muttered, as Diego whistled.
    "Set speed so we arrive in 30 seconds." Gorthaga shouted, speeding up.
    "Lock speed!" Gorthaga ordered, spinning to face the distress beacon.
    "Go." Gorthaga muttered, slamming his feet on the accelerator, and the HOG flew away.

Moments later, Gorthaga slammed the brakes, and pulled a lever. He was over a patch of fields, with a farm house in the middle.
    "Un-lock speed, set weapons to minimum. I give you permission to raise this if necessary." Gorthaga ordered.
    "Scan for life forms." Gorthaga added. A hologram of the building appeared, with 15 red dots appearing on it.
    "Scan for rank and affiliation." Gorthaga added. 5 of the dots turned green, and some text appeared below the radar.

Tie-Pilots = 2
    Shuttle-Pilots = 2
    Renegades = 6
    Hostages = 5 [Objective]

"Tie Pilots? I see them. By the door. Blaster Rifles. Enter Stealth Mode. The hostages are not my objective." Gorthaga muttered, as Diego buzzed, and the ship camouflaged. Gorthaga smiled, amazed that the invisibility circuit that he had added less than a week ago actually worked.
    "Guard the ship. Activate Turrets on auto, and set to stun. If anyone is stunned, drag them on-board, and try your best to tie them to a medical bed." Gorthaga ordered, landing in a field. He knew he was probably breaking orders by landing, but he was still doing his job.

Gorthaga opened the door, and ran out before the door had fully opened, whacking his head.
    "Dag!" Gorthaga roared, stumbling out of the ship. Diego whistled, amused. Gorthaga swore a few times in Mon-Calimaran, before heading to another field, to see the back of the building. A few moments later, he had climbed over the fence, and could see a Lambda-Class shuttle, in the imperial grey colour, with 2 Tie-Fighters. 2 More of the "Renegades" identified by the HOG were behind the farm-house.
    "Even though I am fifty Gungans ears away, I could still rescue the Hostages from here. Blummin' Ensters*, thinking they can't trust a Mon-Calimaran." Gorthaga mumbled, pulling a scanner off his belt. He pressed a few buttons, and put it back on his belt.
    "Send to Diego." Gorthaga muttered, and the device whirred.
    "Send audio message to Diego. Begin transmission. "Activate Electo-Magnetic pulse from ship, slow down these pirates! Redirect scan of the area to Palso." Gorthaga muttered.
    "End transmission." Gorthaga finished, heading back to his ship. Moments later, a blue pulse appeared from his ship, and headed through the nearby fields.
    "We have the advantage." Gorthaga grinned, climbing back on-board.

"Calculate time until we arrive back with the squadron. Send Chief a message saying 'Done it, Chief.', prepare ship to travel at speed needed to arrive back with the squadron. Set shields to moderate, set cloaking device to moderate." Gorthaga shouted, sitting back down. He rose the ship with a lever, before spinning to face Palso from the radar, and pulled another lever to fly off. 2 Tie-Fighters appeared behind him.
    "I said set off an EMP, Diego! The Hog needs the advantage!" Gorthaga roared.
    "Shields to maximum!" Gorthaga ordered, and his ship began to speed. Gorthaga spun, dodging a blast from one of the Tie-fighters.
    "Connect to Palso." Gorthaga muttered. Diego whistled, and moments later, the screen

8. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Juerr Pakka / Kal Jetti
    Dantooine

As Pakka's systems started up he preppared to leave the hanger on Palso's tail, metaphorically speaking of course as these nearly hairless creatures didn't have any. Just as he was about to pull back on the yoke to raise his TIE-Hunters nose off of the deck a tight beam comm squaked in his ear.

{What would you think of running backup?} came the overly smooth voice, but in very good Trianii.

It was enough to give him pause as he flicked the switch to reply in kind. {What do you have in mind exactly? Over sky or tree trimming?} it was an simpler tactic of staying off radar while trailing ships with limited sensors while in a small craft. Either fly above or beyond their range, or fly skimming the landscape so closely that their sensors cannot distinquish between them and the ground.

{Tree trimming, they are a little thick.}

{They are. Yes. What of our orders to sound off?} with that over and most the fighters gone the TIE-Hunter and an B-wing took off from the hanger. Comms silent to the rest of the group.

{I know the Commodore, cleared it already.} With wings folded and locked in cruizing formation they flew low enough that the leaves and occassional branch scraped along the presented underside of their hulls. {Besides, best to keep reserves ready if anything goes wrong.}

Juerr flicked a switch to open a comm with the current flight lead whilst cutting out this other voice, "Pakka has launched, as well as unknown pilot from hanger. He has requested fly backup, and says your clearance. We have had comm silence thus far, laser fire spotted, Please advice." His voice grew tense as he saw the familiar red lines of death fill the air. Was Palso really off his rocker enough to use a live-simulated combat situation to better assess the new recruits?

TAG: Palso, those that might pick up the two craft on higher grade sensors

9. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004
    OOG: Let me add a little more enemy forces to this. ;)

Night sky, Dantooine

Palso knew his X-Wing had the advantage---but it would take time. In such close quarters, the Y-Wings had him pinned. He dropped altitude towards the ground, bring the two Y-Wings' laser fire after him as he ran. He jurked his starfighter around, trying to avoid the laser fire. His shields took another hit.

"Okay pirates, its time to see what you're made of---which is probably nothing special," Jim said as he leveled out over the ground and sped along.

"Pakka has launched, as well as unknown pilot from hanger. He has requested fly backup, and says your clearance. We have had comm silence thus far, laser fire spotted, Please advice."

Jim knew who the "unknown pilot" was---always playing games Kal was, "Pakka, you and Jetti get over here now! We're engaged with pirates, this is no drill!"

Jim had to return his focus on flying. These "nothing special" pirates actually had some flight skills---the Y-Wings didn't fall for the bait and crash land into the ground at such high speeds.

Jim pulled up on his flight stick and drew the Y-Wings high again. Jim put the speed on, quickly out-pacing the Y-Wings in speed. He then slammed on the de-accelerator and flipped the starfighter upside down, coming back the way he came. As he did, his slowing of speeds had allowed the Y-Wings to catch up---Jim expected this.

As he now faced the Y-Wings face to face, their red laser fire filling his view port. He armed a torp and fired, banking away just as quickly, flying in between both Y-Wings. The torp caught one of the Y-Wings head on, the pilot never having time to avoid the close-range proton torpedo.

One down, one to go.

Jim started to climb again and checked his sensors. The other Y-Wing was looping around to come after him. Jim moved around in his seat, "Okay, time for you now, buddy," He said to the Y-Wing starfighter in the distance.

"Permission to kill a wannabe Imp'?" Gorthaga asked, braking. The 2 Ships flew ahead of him, and Gorthaga did a U-Turn, and sped up to one of his highest speeds.

"Negative Gorthaga. Return to our location, that's an order. We need your medical skills in one piece for those hostages. Those interceptors will eat you for dinner. You need support," Jim switched channels, "Kal, Pakka, you have a support mission for Gorthaga. Two TIE Interceptors on his tail. Support him as needed."

Jim knew that Gorthaga's medical transport had no chance against the powerful and fast TIE Interceptors. They would simply circle the medical transport, taking shots at it until the shields gave way, then destroy it. The TIEs were too fast, even for automated lasers to track, when attacking.

Suddenly two more Y-Wings appeared on sensors, heading for Gorthaga, "Gorthaga, you're about to be out-numbered four to one. Keep running our way. I have support headed your way."

Then two Z-95 Headhunters appeared on sensors, backed by a Lambda-class Shuttle, headed Lasso's way. "Okay great, they had TWO teams on planet getting "payments" for their services." Jim shook his head and keyed his comm, "Sieg, we have two Z-95 Headhunters headed our way. Stay calm and take care of your first target. One target at a time."

Jim then switched to the tac channel, "Ill Repute II, Rising Suns Squadron on tactical. We have two more Y-Wings and two more Z-95 Headhunters appear on sensors backed by another Lambda-class Shuttle. Looks like these pirates had two teams on planet collecting "protection payments". Can you please do a sensor scan of the planet for any more enemy forces planet side. Look for Lambda-class Shuttle engine signatures. Palso out."

Jim returned his attention to the Y-Wing. They were playing a game of loop-around, each trying to get on each other's tail. "Okay," Jim said, "Time to end this..."

Tag All

10. Pennsylvania_Yankee

Mar 25, 2005
    Sentinel-class Landing Craft, night sky, Dantooine

This is Morgan, locked and loaded, and ready to roll.

Times was standing at the door as the landing ramp extended down as the Sentinel-class Landing Craft hovered just above the ground. Times extended his hand to help Morgan up. Once he was in, the landing ramp closed and Times walked over to the seats. "No medics on this trip. Our only available medic is in a starfighter battle at the moment. Four more enemy starfighters have showed up along with another Lambda-class Shuttle.

"We'll stick to our main objective---the distress beacon. We fly in, snap on the flood lights. We take out enemy targets in the open from the boarding ramp here with blasters, then fast-rope in. You secure the enemy shuttle and hostages. I'll take the house. Once we've done that, the other enemy shuttle should be in range---I'm guessing they'll come take a look. We'll load the hostages in on the Sentinel-class Landing Craft and let the shuttle fly away. We'll then take up residence in the house and wait for the enemy reniforcements. They come knocking, we start shooting."

The sensor officer spoke up, "Thirty seconds!"

Times smiled as he attached the fast-rope to his belt, put his helmet on, and smiled under his helmet, arming his E-11B blaster rifle, "The less pirates in the galaxy, the better."

"Ten seconds!" The sensor officer yelled.

The boarding ramp started to open and Times walked up to the edge, bringing his blaster rifle to bear on any targets. The flood-lights snapped on as they crested the mountain's hills and came in over the farmhouse. Times focused on the two soldiers to the rear and took his shots.

Two shots---two kills, perfect head-shots. Times then jumped off the ramp, letting the fast-rope lead him down to the roof. He didn't worry about the hostages or the enemies by the shuttle. That was Cyrus' job.

He ran along the roof quickly, blaster bolts snapping through the roof material from inside the house. He saw the edge of the room, saw the light from the window, and pushing the E-11 Blaster Rifle (on a sling) to his back, grabbed his combat knife from a compartment within his armor, twisted, dropped off the roof's edge, held onto the roof, and swung and kicked inwards.

When he rolled into the window, the two pirates---as recon had reported---were there. He quickly brought a hand up to knock the blaster barrel away from his face, then took his combat knife and shoved it into the pirate's face. A blaster bolt snapped off from the other pirate, heading where his face was; but Times had already dropped to the floor, the blaster bolt sailing overhead. He tripped the pirate to the ground, brought his blaster rifle around, and delivered a blaster bolt to the pirate's face before he could bring his blaster rifle to bear.

Times got on the comm to Morgan, "Farm house secured. Conducting secondary search of house."

Times looked at his chrono: Twenty seconds for both guards at the rear of the house and the two pirates on the second floor of the farm house. Not too bad.

Morgan had a tougher job by far: take out the two guards with the hostages, eliminate the two shuttle pilots before they took off, and make sure the hostages weren't harmed during all of that. The hostages is what made it hard---they couldn't get hurt.

Tag Zan, anyone else

11. Froggy22651

Froggy22651 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 31, 2005
    IC: Lyna Veil

"Flying is not exactly my area of expertise", Lyna Veil replied casually to the Vice Chancellor of the Outcast with a shrug, "But I'm competent enough. I'd prefer to be involved in the ground operation side of things..."

The ex-Imperial paused in mid-sentence before she could continue on to half-jokingly ask if the V.C. wanted her to kill the officer that appeared to be giving her grief. Something suddenly felt wrong in her gut, a sinking feeling, a premonition of danger. Her eyes swept the surroundings to see what it was that threatened her, but she could sense nothing. Then her helmet chimed, asking for her attention, and she knew that the danger wasn't here.

Lyna quickly placed the helmet over her head and sealed it, confining her once again in her private world of visual and targeting enhancements, as well as a direct link to her droid-ship, Wraith. "What is it?", she asked of the reliable R2-series astromech, and the response was immediate: the droid transmitted the Outcast communication channels directly into her helmet speakers. Lyna frowned intently as she listened to the training flight engaging a group of pirates. Blinking rapidly, she continued listening in, ignoring the near-human V.C. and her questioning as the transmissions continued. The "chief", whoever he was, was leading a bunch of green flight students into battle against a hardened group of pirates unprovoked and without a prior plan because of a panicked distress call. As if the Outcasts weren't vulnerable and didn't have enough enemies.

Lyna could feel rage building up inside her, burning in her chest like a nuclear furnace, her face turning red. That idiot! Was he completely insane? You do not engage the enemy on a whim without consulting the Chain of Command! Not when your only available assets were trainees! The woman felt her normal self-control slipping, her body language going rigid. "Wraith", she growled into the private channel, "Keep monitoring that traffic. Fire up all systems and get clearance to launch. Slice the system if you have to!"

Activating the helmet's external systems, this time without voice masking, she faced Earwen and said, her voice barely hiding her disgust, "Excuse me, Vice Chancellor. I have to go salvage this mess your flight chief got his recruits into."

Without waiting for a reply, Lyna took off in a run, pushing her way through any Outcast members that were in her way, single-minded in her chosen task. Remembering her way to the hanger bay and the brief look she had taken at the ship map on the datapad, she navigated her way to the now-busy hanger...just in time to watch the lone landing craft taking off without her.

"No!", she cried out, shaking her fist into the air and shouting a string of vile obscenities, "Get back here you kriffing idiots!" But it was too late to join the ground attack; they couldn't hear her. Time for plan B. Locating her N-1 starfighter, the shadowtrooper slammed aside one of the maintenance crew on her way to the cockpit, hoping inside and taking the controls.

TAG: Earwen, hanger crew, etc.

12. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    Cyrus Morgan
    Shuttle

Times helped Morgan into the ship and they took towards the objective.

"We'll stick to our main objective---the distress beacon. We fly in, snap on the flood lights. We take out enemy targets in the open from the boarding ramp here with blasters, then fast-rope in. You secure the enemy shuttle and hostages. I'll take the house. Once we've done that, the other enemy shuttle should be in range---I'm guessing they'll come take a look. We'll load the hostages in on the Sentinel-class Landing Craft and let the shuttle fly away. We'll then take up residence in the house and wait for the enemy reniforcements. They come knocking, we start shooting."

Cyrus checked over his weapons as Times spoke. His dual USP Blaster Pistols, were secured to his leg holsters. His Gauss Rifle was going to be his main weapon for this assault. The strap attached to it so it could be slung t his side made it a very versatile weapon to carry. He loaded two smoke grenades into the launchers holder. His Cortosis sword was strapped to his back. He was ready.

Good Hunting!

Then Times was off. He was a master in fluid motion, a soldier.

Cyrus looked at his objective and knew it wouldn't be easy. He leapt after Times was clear and as he fell fired a smoke grenade into the shuttle. The smoke enveloped the two guards outside and filled the shuttle.

Cyrus hit the ground and detached from the rope and went into a roll. He let the Gauss Rifle go to his side as he drew his sword and waded into the smoke. The two guards weren't very intelligent, little more than thugs. They were running OUT of the smoke. He took their heads as they came out.

Two down.

He moved quickly into the shuttle. The two pilots were smarter, they held the hostages in front of them, blocking his way into the cockpit, guns held at their heads

Come any closer and they die.

Cyrus shrugged. Shoot 'em. I don't care. Nothing lost for me.

They began to cry. Two girls and a man. The Man glared daggers at Cyrus. You Son of a Bitch!

Cyrus winked at the man. As he did he drew his blaster from his side and fired two shots, each hit the men in the head.

I wasn't going to let them kill you. Bad for my job.

He checked them over and made sure they were ok. Then pulled his Comm out.

Shuttle and hostages secure. Standing by.

TAG: Times.

13. Froggy22651

Jul 31, 2005

Lyna, in her black N-1 starfighter, cleared the hanger bay and blasted off, accelerating past the speed of sound towards the battlespace the Outcasts now found themselves embroiled in. It seemed that her new teammates hadn't scanned the surrounding area thoroughly enough or had a sufficient way of being aware of their airspace. This was a severe security flaw that would need attending to, as soon as this situation with the pirates was resolved. Until then, life and death was a more immediate concern.

The N-1 climbed for altitude, souring above the immediate area of sky that was filled with dogfighting craft. Wraith's advanced sensor array quickly worked to make sense of the battlespace, projecting a holographic display of the battle before the seasoned warrior. Lyna frowned and Wraith beep a message of unease about their chosen new allies. Lyna grunted, finding herself in agreement. "We might come to regret this. Still...this has given us a unique opportunity. Open the channel to the squadron and start feeding them this tactical data." The astromech chimed an affirmative and did as its master asked.

Lyna clicked on her mic and spoke in a calm but stern voice, projecting authority, "This is Lyna Veil, formerly of the Imperial Remnant and now acting flight officer of the Jedi Outcasts. I am assuming command of this mission. All trainees, form up into pairs and take to the ground. You need to act as close-air support for the ground team; engage the approaching pirate shuttle and destroy it before it reaches that farmhold. Senior pilots, deal with the fighters and provide cover for the trainees." The next words emerging from the woman were tinged with anger, "You got them in this mess, now get them out."

"Ground team, do not, I repeat, do not dig in. These are pirates, not professional military. They are not going to fight over the prize; they are going to vape it and cut their losses. Extract the civilians to the captured shuttle and fall back to the Il Repute."

TAG: All combat-engaged Outcasts

14. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009

"Permission to kill a wannabe Imp'?" Gorthaga asked, braking. The 2 Ships flew ahead of him, and Gorthaga did a U-Turn, and sped up to one of his highest speeds.

"Negative Gorthaga. Return to our location, that's an order. We need your medical skills in one piece for those hostages. Those interceptors will eat you for dinner. You need support," Jim switched channels, "Kal, Pakka, you have a support mission for Gorthaga. Two TIE Interceptors on his tail. Support him as needed."

Jim knew that Gorthaga's medical transport had no chance against the powerful and fast TIE Interceptors. They would simply circle the medical transport, taking shots at it until the shields gave way, then destroy it. The TIEs were too fast, even for automated lasers to track, when attacking.

Suddenly two more Y-Wings appeared on sensors, heading for Gorthaga, "Gorthaga, you're about to be out-numbered four to one. Keep running our way. I have support headed your way."

"Four-to-one?!" Gorthaga shouted.
    "Rising Star One Out." Gorthaga decided, flicking a switch. The Comms de-activated.
    "All Power to Engines and Stealth Curcuit." Gorthaga ordered, pulling 2 levers. The Ships shields de-activated, but the ship turned invisible. It slowed down, and the 2 Tie-Fighters flew past, followed by the 2 Tie-Interceptors. Gorthaga grinned.
    "Shields back to maximum, stealth to moderate, speed to maximum." The Mon-Calimari decided.

"Analyse the blast patterns of each individual ship. Set minimum auto-pilot to swerving to avoid blasts, according to these blast patterns, and set to slow down at Chiefs location. I am going to speed around them." Gorthaga ordered, stamping down on the accelerator, just as the four ships turned to fire on him. He flew through them as they opened fire, and used the time it took for them to turn back round to overtake them.
    "Diego, lock the speed at this and disconnect from that computer, and get into the pit. I was expecting a Canyon!" Gorthaga shouted, as the ship rocked. Gorthaga stood up, as the ship was on a slight level of auto-pilot, at the right speed and in the right direction, so he went to assist Diego in the pit.

"Diego, return the ship to flight mode." Gorthaga muttered. The 2 Extra guns at the side of the ship spun back into the ship, and the guns at the bottom un-clamped. The wings rose back into place, and the ship sped up.
    "And Diego, thanks for activating the landing clamps before we landed a minute ago. I almost killed us both." Gorthaga added, realising his stupid mistake. He strolled back into the cock-pit, as the ship swung itself to avoid blasts. Gorthaga pulled at the wheel, gliding over a large hill. He saw Palso in the distance, with a few ships behind him. He grinned, flicking a switch to enter communication with Palso.

"Palso, this is my first day with you guys, I have had to do 1 rescue mission already, and I don't want to have to do another, Chief. I also want a pay-rise. Or at-least some pay!" Gorthaga muttered into his headset, pulling a lever to de-activate auto-pilot.
    "Sieg, same for you."

Tag: Palso, Draco

15. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    Cyrus Morgan
    Captured Shuttle

"Ground team, do not, I repeat, do not dig in. These are pirates, not professional military. They are not going to fight over the prize; they are going to vape it and cut their losses. Extract the civilians to the captured shuttle and fall back to the Il Repute."

He turned his comm back on and spoke into angrily.I don't orders from Imps. And your NOT my superior. So shut up and do your job...Flight Officer..and I'll do mine!

He turned his comm back to Times frequency.Looks like the Chancellor and Vice Chancellor got someone who's looking to be Brass. Gonna have to watch her.

TAG: Times, Lyna Veil

16. Draco_Drake

May 21, 2010
    IC Sieg

"Palso, this is my first day with you guys, I have had to do 1 rescue mission already, and I don't want to have to do another, Chief. I also want a pay-rise. Or at-least some pay!" Gorthaga muttered into his headset, pulling a lever to de-activate auto-pilot.
    "Sieg, same for you."

The sure clean sounds of Blaster fire hitting the Y-Wing are heard, as Sieg keeps Basil in a Fancy loop to train all fire on the Y-Wing. Soon the Y-Wing is forced to crash or land, Sieg didnt stay around long, though his gut said they crashed and still survived. Hearing Gorthaga complaining Sieg stayed quiet, not wanting to get involved.

Oi... "Palso, Y-Wing down and I am heading towards your position..." Rain made her ussual comments on the comm as Sieg came in low towards Palso's position.

TAG All

17. Froggy22651

Jul 31, 2005

Lyna bit down her tongue hard enough to draw blood. The green pilots were ignoring her, and whatever smarmy poodoo-for-brains mercenary trooper they had down on the ground was pulling non-existent rank to protect his own pride instead of the civilians. The ex-Imperial desperately fought the urge to give him a remote Force-strangulation session, or better yet, fire a proton torpedo down his throat to prove her point. Reason won out, though; proton torpedoes were WAY too expensive for that.

Angrily, the shadowtrooper flipped on the communicator again, directing her message to the men on the ground, "Look, general, you're in an undefended, unarmored structure that is wide open to aerial attack. Unless you've got an anti-air battery hidden in there or a deflector shield, you've got about thirty seconds until the pirates figure that your charred remains are worth more than the meager protection money they can squeeze out of those civies you want to save. But hey, their deaths are on your hands now. My conscience is clean. Out."

Slamming it off, Lyna pulled up on the stick and rocketed toward orbit. "This was a waste of my time. We're leaving this system", she told her droid companion. The astromech's head swiveled back and forth in confusion before offering a few worried beeps. The shadowtrooper shook her head. "It's not worth it. This shoddy operation would just get us killed. I'll find another way." The droid gave a lower, sorrowful drone.

Lyna closed her eyes and took a deep breath, letting the burning anger out of her chest. Her cultist instructors had told her that anger would give her strength and power, but experience had taught her that it would lead to lethal mistakes. The droid warbled again to get her attention, and the warrior sighed, "They want to get themselves killed, that's their choice. We can't help them." The astromech let out a string of irritated beeps.

Lyna sighed again and grabbed the controls, sending the fighter into a loop and plummeting back towards the battle. "Fine, you win", she relented, "I'll go kill the nasty pirates for you. But it's on you now, trashcan, and I'm going to have a serious talk with the leaders of this group when this is over."

The ex-Imperial Major returned her attention to the fighter's HUD and tactical data, singling out the approaching pirate shuttle. The landing craft was going in for a strafing run, as she predicted; the pirates weren't going to waste lives trying to take back a few farmers. They were going to fry them all as punishment. Typical space scum behavior. Well, not on her watch. Setting her targeting reticule on the enemy craft, a lock-on chime sounded, and Lyna unleashed one of those expensive proton torpedoes towards the shuttle. It rocketed away at several times the speed of sound, too quickly at this range for the relatively slow-moving shuttle to evade. The torp hit and detonated against the shield, erupting in a blinding flash of radiation, the shockwave rocking the small farmhouse and the skies around it. The energy behind it was overkill for the shuttle, sending it's wreckage flying for miles around. That took care of one threat at considerable monetary cost to herself.

"That's coming out of your pocket, grunt. And you're welcome", she sent to the ground team sarcastically.

With the pirate shuttle eliminated, that only left the fighters to deal with. Swooping past the house and rocketing back into the battlespace, Lyna picked out an enemy fighter harassing one of the Outcasts and chose it as her next target.

TAG: Morgan, Times, fighter squadron

18. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009
    The sure clean sounds of Blaster fire hitting the Y-Wing are heard, as Sieg keeps Basil in a Fancy loop to train all fire on the Y-Wing. Soon the Y-Wing is forced to crash or land, Sieg didnt stay around long, though his gut said they crashed and still survived. Hearing Gorthaga complaining Sieg stayed quiet, not wanting to get involved.

Oi... "Palso, Y-Wing down and I am heading towards your position..." Rain made her ussual comments on the comm as Sieg came in low towards Palso's position.

"I am sorry for lowering the mood of this probably common type of life-or-death daily life for you guys." Gorthaga apologised, hoping that he didn't sound sarcastic.
    "I'm entering Stealth Mode. I am covering the pair of you." Gorthaga announced, pulling a lever. The Ship sped down, and the camouflage circuit and shields both went up to maximum.

"Focus all cannons on the ships behind Chief and Sieg." Gorthaga muttered, turning to face Sieg and Palso. A sudden blast hit the back of his ship, destroying the shield generator and damaging the stealth circuit. Gorthaga swerved, and spun around. The Blast had been aimed for Palso, but Gorthaga had been hit instead.
    "Diego! How visible are we!" Gorthaga shouted, tugging at the stealth lever. Diego whistled slowly.
    "Palso, Sieg, I am hit. My Rear Cannons, Shields and Camouflage circuits are all down." The Mon-Calimari explained, pulling a rifle out from under the dash-board.
    "Diego, fully load this with ammunition. I need to get sorted." Gorthaga muttered, sliding the gun along the floor.
    "I am not fleeing. I am leaving the area for a few minutes to check the Damage. Over." Gorthaga explained, seeing a crater he could rest in, only around half a mile away.

Tag: Palso, Sieg.

19. Draco_Drake

May 21, 2010
    IC Sieg

"Palso, Sieg, I am hit. My Rear Cannons, Shields and Camouflage circuits are all down." The Mon-Calimari explained, pulling a rifle out from under the dash-board.

Ok... due to my position and current trajectory and altitude, I am in a perfect position to intercept... Buying Gorthaga a couple seconds to land... "Gorthaga, keep yourself alive thats all that matters to me. Palso, My Basil will arc in front them and fire at them from below. They will never see me coming. Do I have your permission to proceed Palso?"

Rain started to freak out, as Sieg's mind focused on buying Gorthaga time to land. I wont let another friend die. Also seems some other Outcast has joined. A few buttons later Sieg sent a standard greeting to her.

Tag: Froggy, Cheesey, Palso

20. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009

Ok... due to my position and current trajectory and altitude, I am in a perfect position to intercept... Buying Gorthaga a couple seconds to land... "Gorthaga, keep yourself alive thats all that matters to me. Palso, My Basil will arc in front them and fire at them from below. They will never see me coming. Do I have your permission to proceed Palso?"

"Thanks Sieg. I owe you one." Gorthaga muttered, managing to be calmer than he had been all week. Diego whistled, panicking.
    "Diego, load it." Gorthaga ordered, and the Droid connected the Rifle to a socket in the wall. The Hand of God had taken a lot of damage over the space of the last 2 Days, first being shot down by the Mon-Calimari fleet, now being hit again by some pirates. Any slight mistake or hit could kill them.
    "Diego, do your best to get the shields to work, even just very slightly, and redirect it to the rear of the ship." Gorthaga muttered, before accelerating towards the crater.
    "Limit the speed. If it gets too high, the ship will overheat." He added, before jamming his hand on the accelerator lever.

Tag: Sieg, Palso, Froggy

21. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Juerr Pakka / Kal Jetti

"Yes." he quickly replied whilst laying on the thrusters to catch up with the main group. It did not take the Jetti character long to attempt to boost his own speed to nearly match, a futile effort considering his craft had a usual cruising speed nearly a quarter slower the TIE-Hunter. Never the less they both raced through the air toward the engagement.

"Hey what's up?" came the true voice of his 'wingmate' for this encounter. Snarling he bit back a few choice retorts before opening the comm.

"Squadrons in trouble, pirates. We're tasked with the freighter protection detail." the unsaid accusations hung heaving in the air between the two until the battle ahead slowly resolved on their scopes and soon in both their eyes. "Freighter at one o'clock."

Putting words with actions both craft headed toward the ship, watching with fascination as it dissappeared from visual and scopes. True, their now open comm frequencies picked up the captain's warning to his fellow pilots.

Coming in they raced through the battle field, flying between engagements and taking pot shots that didn't amount to more than simply damaging shieds or hulls of the enemy craft they passed. As they neared the last known position of the freighter they spotted a TIE Interceptor starting a spray coverage, good in most circumstances but it left it open to the five converging blasts of energy from behind. Each blast centered around the engine exhaust to make a wonderful explosion in the air.

Slowly so as not to crash into their fellow pilot, both ships slowed their speed and began a gentle arc, ready to engage more enemy vessels that approached the vicinity. In the brief respite Pakka called over the comm, "Gorthaga, you still there?"

Whilst Jetti called over the comm to the others, "Hey, sorry we're late. What's the cost of peace around here?"

TAG: Froggy, Cheesey, Palso, Draco
    OOC: Sorry for delays and these self combined posts, if I mixed anything up please forgive the mistakes.

22. Draco_Drake

May 21, 2010
    OOC: Its alright.

IC: Sieg

Whilst Jetti called over the comm to the others, "Hey, sorry we're late. What's the cost of peace around here?"

"Cost of Peace is that of a decent Blaster! Palso, Basil will fire a basic spread to keep them at bay, forming a wall in essence. Rain is sending you coordinates to get through." Rain beebed as coordinates were sent and as she paniced at her masters latest bit of Fun. Sieg's eyes had turned Crimson red, Vendetta for Gorthaga the only thing on his mind.

Basil's engines fired up to full as Sieg began do two sets of figure eights above the ground. The turrets on Basil rose up, aiming just infront of the pirates and opened fire at a constant, though seemingly random rate due to the constant moving of the turret.

Tag: Froggy, Fisto, Cheesey, Palso, whoever else wants to join or I forgot.

23. Cheeseywob1337

Oct 14, 2009

Slowly so as not to crash into their fellow pilot, both ships slowed their speed and began a gentle arc, ready to engage more enemy vessels that approached the vicinity. In the brief respite Pakka called over the comm, "Gorthaga, you still there?"

"Yes, but I am doing an emergency landing nearby and deactivating my ship for a few minutes while I check how badly damaged I am. Some guy aimed for Palso, but I had my camouflage circuit on, so the pirate guy hit me instead." Gorthaga explained. He looked up, the large crater was a few seconds away.
    "I have reached the crater. De-activating my Comms. May the force be with you." Gorthaga muttered, flicking a switch. The comms system de-activated. He turned, and saw 2 Tie-Interceptors, both with red wings instead of the normal grey, entering the battle-field.
    "De-activate all un-important devices and circuits." Gorthaga mumbled, and the lights on his ship went off, along with his radar and computers. He pulled a lever, slowing down and landing. Diego whistled, optimistically. Gorthaga picked his rifle up off the floor and threw it over his shoulder. He then grabbed his pen-knife from the side, and flicked the light switch. The main room lit up.

"Diego, see that R7 unit over there? Move it into the cock-pit." Gorthaga ordered before trying to open the door, but it jammed. The blast had hit one of the motors inside it aswell as his circuits.
    "Diego, bring power back to the back of the ship." Gorthaga muttered, barging the door. It slowly buzzed open, before jamming halfway up.
    "Don't bother. Wait outside for me." He added, pulling down a large wall panel. It revealed a small chamber, big enough for 1 man. Gorthaga walked in, pulling a lever inside it. The roof opened, and he slowly rose to the top. He arrived on the roof a moment later, and walked over to examine the back of his ship. There was a large amount of smoke, and a large dent next to his door.

"Diego, re-activate the radar and emergency beacon system, and monitor them for me. Forget Palso, the man who did this to my Hand of God is dead." Gorthaga muttered, annoyed. He leapt down and looked at the dent.
    "I have to save the Hog with a screwdriver, spanner, Bacta-Injector, blade and torch!" Gorthaga grumbled, kicking a small rock. There was a sudden rumble from nearby, and Gorthaga looked up, a ship had hit a nearby ditch while it was heading for him.
    "Diego, defend the Hog. I am scavenging." He muttered, running over to the ditch. It was a Tie-Fighter, one of 2 that had seemed to arrive moments after he landed. He pulled out his rifle, firing 5 blasts through the cock-pit window, shattering the window. He climbed in, throwing out the Rodian inside and hitting it in the nose with the butt of his rifle. He spun the rifle, before shooting the Rodian 5 more times. A Black Astromech droid rolled out from behind the ship.
    "These ships are customised. Or this one is." Gorthaga muttered, as 2 shot missed him from behind. He spun, the second of the ships that had arrived had followed the first. Gorthaga smirked, reloading and taking aim for the cock-pit. He opened fire, and before he could see if he hit the ship, the Interceptor fired again, just missing Gorthaga and knocking him sideways. The Black Droid rolled over to him, and buzzed him with an attachment it had. The Mon-Calimari kicked it, knocking it over.

Gorthaga looked up, the Interceptor had been destroyed. He was suprised that the Rifle that he had stolen from the bounty hunters on Hoth was actually a good gun. He swung it back over his shoulder, and climbed up. The Astromech droid was trying to get away, before Gorthaga leapt on it.
    "I killed Bug-face, so you are mine now." Gorthaga muttered, flicking a switch to turn it off. He examined the helmet, looking for the name engraved on it. 'R9-H6'

Gorthaga examined the wreckages some more, before dragging a sack-full of spare-parts he could use back to the ship, along with R9. He lifted the droid onto his ship, and plugged it in for a memory wipe.
    "We owe him one Diego. He s

24. Jim_Palso

Oct 23, 2004
    OOC:

Froggy22651, you need to stop interrupting the posting of this mission. I would like to have you join this mission and have fun like the rest of us, however, you are taking over this mission and destroying the pirate shuttle is above and beyond your power as a Flight Officer with the Jedi Outcasts---that shuttle was placed by me, the Wing Commander; I did not want it destroyed for story-plot reasons. Please check the original roster posted by Laine_Snowtrekker for ranking.

If you have any questions what a Flight Officer can do, please consult Laine_Snowtrekker, Earwen_Lightrider, or myself (Jim_Palso). Until then, please post in regards to what your rank allows you to do---DO NOT be issuing orders to other Outcasts unless Laine, Earwen, or myself have given you authority to do so.

Thanks,

Jason

Night sky, Dantooine

Palso broke the circle the pattern he and the Y-Wing were doing, slipping in behind the slower Y-Wing, and hammered it with laser shots until it exploded.

Palso was quick to jump on the comm, "Ill Repute II, Wing Commander Palso on tactical. We have an unauthorized pilot issuing commands. Can you please get her off the main squadron channel and have someone address the issue. I'm a bit busy at the moment."

The unknown pilot was heading towards the ground engagement---Palso knew Times and Morgan could handle it. Jim didn't want to get in between Times and Morgan when they were angry. It wasn't smart to get two ex-special ops soldiers mad. So Jim skillfully turned his attention to the pilots in the air...he wanted to live to tomorrow.

Jim turned his attention to the air battle: it was quickly turning into an air siege. The pirates were starting to crowd like predators around the downed medical transport---going for the kill.

Jim wouldn't allow that. Yes, training had been dangerous tonight---lives were on the line. But Palso also knew the Jedi Outcasts were mercenaries, like him. Dangers came with the paycheck. And looking back at the night, Jim liked this training mission going South: it introduced the pilots to combat and tested their skills right off the bat. Now, if a mission came up, at least they wouldn't be going in there like green recruits. And Jim got a good feel for who was who and what they could do---a lot better then a canyon training run.

Jim knew, however, that if they didn't act quickly, this mission would start collecting KIA's---and that didn't happen on his watch.

"Cost of Peace is that of a decent Blaster! Palso, Basil will fire a basic spread to keep them at bay, forming a wall in essence. Rain is sending you coordinates to get through." Rain beebed as coordinates were sent and as she paniced at her masters latest bit of Fun. Sieg's eyes had turned Crimson red, Vendetta for Gorthaga the only thing on his mind.

"Copy," Jim replied, then added, "Pakka, Jetti, you two and me will finish clean up outside that wall of fire. We'll keep Sieg giving Gorthaga that close up protection until his ship is fixed. Looks likes only those two Z-95 Headhunters and a Y-Wing are left. Lets chase them down and end this. Its time to go home. Sieg, you escort Gorthaga back to the Ill Repute II when repairs are done to his ship."

Jim then spoke to Bugger, "Bugger, I need you to send a data package 113-4 to Times. Keep it encrypted. Send a copy to the Ill Repute II."

[Copy. Sending data package via comlink.]

"Thanks," Jim said, then returned his attention to the battle, "Pakka, Jetti, you two take the Z-95 Headhunters. I'll take the Y-Wing. Last one done owes dinner to the squadron and ground team."

Despite what seemed like a hopeless battle was quickly turning into

25. Pennsylvania_Yankee

Mar 25, 2005
    Outside farm house, night time, Dantooine

The hostages were long-gone. The Jedi Outcasts shuttle taking them away safely. By the time the unknown pilot came on the comm channel and started issuing orders and then blew up the enemy shuttle, Peter just shook his head. He didn't say anything, he just shook his head. Morgan did the talking for him.

Peter then walked out of the farm house and up to Morgan who stood by the empty enemy shuttle---his datapad beeped with a comlink message. He looked at Morgan, then retrieved his datapad from his belt. Opening up the data-pad, a text message appeared, sent from Palso. It was encrypted, which wasn't all too surprising.

Times looked at Morgan, "Looks like our night got interesting. Some enemy pilots went down a few miles South of here. Until the Jedi Outcasts shuttle comes back and picks up them and us, we're on foot. Looks like we got ground patrol, heading towards those enemy pilots; we need to secure them before the shuttle gets to them. Lets rig that enemy shuttle with explosives first and blow it. We can't use it anyways---any remaining pirates will just track the shuttle back to the Ill Repute II. Something doesn't seem right, about these pirates that is. They seem fairly well-armed and equipped for simple pirates. Unless they got through New Republic or Imperial Remnant shipyard forces to steal two military grade Lambda-class Shuttles that are fully armed with weapons and shields, these pirates are different. Keep your eyes alert."

Times started walking, sending a data-burst to Palso, who would forward it to the Ill Repute II. It simply said this: Ground recon started at 8:10pm CST. Cyrus Morgan and Peter Times. Heading South of farm house for downed enemy pilots.

Tag Zan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.