main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Jedi Outcasts Social Thread, v.6. All are Welcome -- TOS Minded

Discussion in 'Community' started by Laine_Snowtrekker, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Thrawn1786

Thrawn1786 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 8, 2004
    Yay, I finally got back on the boards! And I see I was tagged. That's very much appreciated- it's nice to be remembered. :)

2. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Me win an apples game? Came close once to baking the pie but must've added too much baking soda.

Came out hard :p

3. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Thrawn! Great to have you back, and how in the Corellian Rings of Fire was I supposed to forget you? [face_batting]

4. Anime_Jedi

Anime_Jedi Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 12, 2007
    I'm still not use to all the new stuff yet, its so new and shinny.

5. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Yes Anime_Jedi, that is what shades are for.

*leans and flicks on a brief radio song*

6. ShadowScout

ShadowScout Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Happy to see i was tagged though my absense has been for ages

Earwen_Lightrider likes this.
  7. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Considering we still remember you, how could we not ;)

8. Anime_Jedi

Jul 12, 2007

I like that song Mitth, I first heard it in this video

I also noticed I was tagged, I was remembered!:D

9. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Anime_Jedi I first heard the song while wearing my glassess at around 11pm :p

10. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    [rant warning] Phase one of the move complete. Now I just need to get financial institutions to stop dropping the ball and maybe, just maybe, I'll get an answer on the offer we submitted over 3 months ago. I would love it if phase 2 of the move (into the house we hope will be ours) could happen in a month, but the month count won't start until we have an answer. An answer we were promised last week and may still be waiting another week to get. I hate waiting. [/end rant]

*tackle hugs everyone* I like remembering awesome people (regardless of how long ago I was last graced by their awesomeness)!

I can't imagine the horror of a sweater unraveling! I cringe enough when I lose a row or two on a blanket (or have to pull out a row or two).

I am working on a tatted dragon right now. It needs one more wing and then it will be done. I'll post a picture when it is finished.

11. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I was working on the heel flap of a sock in the van and we hit a bump and my hand yanked all three stits off the needle, now I have to rip back two to three rows so close to turning that heel too :(

Glad to hear phase one is complete Earwen

[:D]back

12. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    At least it was only a few rows. You'll have them redone in no time!

Here's my WIP dragon. Needs wing number 2, tails tucked, and a name. I am so excited with how it is turning out!
    [​IMG]

13. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Indeed, no time at all ;)

OOooh, Aaaahhh, now that looks like a fine dragon ;)

14. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    Thank you! How are you this evening?

15. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Tired and about to be unconscious I-)

16. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    I hope you sleep well then!

17. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    I did, odd dream but otherwise all was well ;)

18. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Greetins', Cretins! Just re-upped my membership. Still adjusting to the new board format, but it is kinda nice in terms of navigation. I am in a state of shock that I may have to opt to exist on here without that Darth Sidious avatar I lived with for a decade, but other than that, lots of options for decorating our personal spaces.

19. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I kind of miss my darth vdaer icon everyone tried to get me away from for the half last decade :p

I have my two budgies as an icon, so I'm happy with that :)

Cody is on the left and Luna is on the right, isn't she pretty? Cody is nuts for her :p [face_mischief]

She's a pretty budgie and we hit it off when we met. She climbed on my shoulder while I was at the person's house and wouldn't leave. She stayed put the entire time. She's a skyblue chest white head, white and grey wings female.

Cody is a sea green yellow head male. Black wings, white stripe on the tail and yellow on the wings when he flies over head, he has really striking colors, the pics do him no justice at all.

When I left them at the breeders home when I went on vacation last year, everyone offered to take them home. She told them no they already have a home and they were just visiting.

You know you have a striking pair of budgies when everyone who steps through the door wants to take them home.

20. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Your birds are lovely. And I say that understanding the innunendo. It was simply unavoidable. You showed me your birds. I like the color of Cody. Luna is also pretty, but Cody has a rather bold coloring.

21. Thrawn1786

Thrawn1786 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 8, 2004

Oooo, I like!

22. Earwen_Lightrider

Jan 17, 2004
    Thanks! I finished the 2nd wing today. Now I just need to tuck tails and name the little one.

23. Anime_Jedi

Jul 12, 2007

Wow that looks cool, awesome job Nat.:)

24. SECRETSISTER

SECRETSISTER Jedi Master star 8

Nov 18, 2001
    *stumbles around in the dark, falls down the stairs, through the door and into the thread. Lays there for a moment until the world quits spinning.*

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!! *waves crazily* I actually found my way here but I still have to learn about navigating this new place. How y'all are?!?!?!?!? [:D]

25. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Lovely. Ate some Korean food and went to band practice. Haven't drummed regularly in a few years and have a big weekend coming up in a few days. Drumming + Korean japchae is combustible. Came home and watched Suspiria with my wife and am getting ready to get an early start to bed for the first time in eons. The new digs here do take a minute to adjust, but it is infinitely a better system.

I always feel strange posting in this particular thread since my unbanning. I had a rather splendid conversation in here one evening, logged off and woke up banned for 6 years. Completely my fault mind you, and the grace of the ModSquad to give me a second lease on JC-life is much appreciated, but I definitely always remember that when I respond to one of you lads/lasses in this endless conversation.

Or that strange feeling could simply be Korean food in conjunction with 4 hours of drumming...