main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG JediJean's Feedback Page

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by JediJean, Nov 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Hey! I was sincere in the T-shirt idea. I mean we must have a trademark for ourselves. Maybe a logo patch on the T-shirt or something.

2. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    On 7 March, 5 of us were involved in the product launch for the BENQ Joybook, which was held at Milieu at Peranakan Place.

Among the 5 people involved, 4 had a chance to dress up as Star Wars characters that night - we had a Vader, an IRG, and 2 Jedi Knights.

:eek: I should've skipped class and gone there! j/k. :p

I like the FFSG T-shirt idea, but what are we going to put on it? Or maybe we could just have a badge or something like that that we can pin anywhere?

3. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    I say we have pins. Collar Pins with FFSG. " We Want You !" Well I should've skipped skool.

4. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Hey maybe the pins can be have our FFS logo.
    Cool idea. What does our commitee say.

5. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    The t-shirt seems like the most practical thing for members of the FanForce. :) Color: White, Blue, Red-White etc etc? Design? Where we can get it printed at a good price?
    Well, we could decide on it together.

About what logo to use, that will depend on what logo we'll vote for later (Let the recommandation for logos comes in now for tabulation; to JediJean of course!) ;)

Oh, Clare & Xeno, unfortunately for the job, it was at a Night Club and we the age limit was 21 for gals and 25 for guys. We had the sneak in Faiz though. ;)

6. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    I ask my Dad. He has Tee's printed for his company. I ask him where. Haha, sneak Faiz in ? Did you bribe the Security ?

7. Peacekeeper

Peacekeeper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 29, 2001
    21 for gals and 25 for guys??

wow...how come the large age distance?

8. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    Can try Class-T-Shirt.com for T-shirts. Parent company is Wah Mee Silk Screen which also prints other stuff like watches, mugs, keychains, collar badges etc. The collar badges have a minimum order of 30, no minimum order for the T-shirts.

9. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    I think black colour is the best because FFS belongs to the darkside. Anyway you wouldn't want a light colour like pink for a T-shirt would you?

10. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    LOL! [face_laugh]

Well, while we at it, why not have 2 sets, one White, the other Black. Same design on the Body of the T-Shirt but one bearing the emblem of the Singapore's Empire/Darksider, while the other of the Singapore Rebel/Jedi on the Right Arm side. A use for my Empire logo, eh? [face_laugh]

11. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Cool DE. Nice idea. Any idea how much would one cost ? I see you have the Grand Admiral Thrawn avatar.

12. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    D'uh! I have known him since 1991/2.

13. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    PINK?! [face_plain] :p [face_laugh]

Well, while we at it, why not have 2 sets, one White, the other Black. Same design on the Body of the T-Shirt but one bearing the emblem of the Singapore's Empire/Darksider, while the other of the Singapore Rebel/Jedi on the Right Arm side.

I like this shirtsleeves idea. White for the Empire insignia and red for the Rebel one (since it's already red)? I don't think we should use the Jedi symbol 'coz it's very similar to the Empire's.

14. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Wow I haven't had a originally designed shirt in a long time. I would like to contribute some designs but these days I'm pretty busy with NS and other stuff.

The good news is that I passed IPPT (Individual Proficiency Physical Test), so can book out for about 10 days before going back on 1st April. Maybe in this period of time I can concoct some crazy artwork :D

15. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    To: Everyone posting in FFSG and reading our threads,

*** A VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE ***

Yesterday evening, a new topic was posted on our msg board, and it was called "War on Iraq".

You will notice that this topic has since been removed from our msg board, as I have received some rather strong feedback about it.

As a result, we have decided to delete this thread from our board, as the way the topic was handled was rather insensitive and inappropriate, considering the circumstances and the times we are living in right now.

We do not know all the facts with regards to the current situation in Iraq, and perhaps, because it does not directly affect us, this may make some of us somewhat unaware of the full seriousness of the situation at hand, and what it could possibly escalate into.

Therefore, I would urge everyone to please be more sensitive to the issue of the war that is taking place in Iraq as we speak, and to refrain from any further insensitivity or inappropriateness with regards to it.

As of now, please note that any further messages or threads posted that are deemed insensitive or inappropriate with regards to this topic will be deleted from the FFSG forum IMMEDIATELY.

16. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    I know it has been removed. I demanded it being removed. Hey Yazid, I also like the Tee idea.

17. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    It's NOT because of your demands we removed it. [face_plain]

18. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    I know, its for the cause of everyone.

19. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    hei..... i didnt sneak in, they didnt ask for our age in the first place