main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA John Williams at the Hollywood Bowl

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by LordJedi, Apr 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    Yeah that?s perfect! :)

2. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    Its coming up guys!!! I hope that you all have a great time!

3. falcon_flyboy

falcon_flyboy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 3, 2003
    i was just reading and saw my name on the list to go. i'm not sure how it got there, but if its still there i would love to come.

4. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    Yep, your names still there falcon_flyboy.

Have you guys figured out how your going to park? Parking at the bowl can be quite horrendous, though Linda from SDSWS bought parking at the bowl for $20 I think. Otherwise, it's $10 to park in stacked parking and fight the traffic. If you're gonna do that, plan to arrive no later than 6. Myself and my girlfriend got there at 5 one year and lots were already filling up (we didn't have to walk to far). Most of OCSWS, if not all of us, will be doing the park and ride, $5 round trip plus service charge for a total of $6.80 per person for a round trip bus ticket.

See you guys on the 30th.

5. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    So we are going on the 30....fun....can't wait :D

6. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Meh, my dad's just doing the Bowl parking... considering there's 4 of us anyways, so that'll be more than $20 no matter what. :p

7. Rachel_Moonstar

Rachel_Moonstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2003
    Would you like some doughnuts as compensation?

[face_laugh] 8-}

8. Rachel_Moonstar

Apr 9, 2003
    I was just wondering what was going on with this as far as parking is concerned.

There is no way that I am paying $10 or more for parking and if it's just going to be Eddie and me in my car I'm parking in my little spot in Hollywood and walking to the Bowl.
    But the Park and ride does sound better anyways. Is there a plan for all of us to do this?

Also I was thinking of using up the rest of my buy 1 get 1 free donuts card and bringing about 12 dozen donuts for everyone to enjoy. It would be nice if some one could help pay for some of them. :D

9. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    Hey guys is there any way for me to get 5 more tickets so my family could go?

10. LordJedi

Jan 15, 2001
    If you guys want to do Park and Ride and meet with the rest of us in Pasadena, let me know and I can pick up the tickets for you. Please be prompt with the info as I plan to pickup a few more park and ride tickets tomorrow afternoon. I don't know where the closest pickup is to you guys, but you may want something closer than Pasadena (unless you just want to ride with the rest of us).

We'll be meeting in Pasadena no later than 6pm. The first bus departs at 6:05. We should be able to get on either that one or the 6:10pm bus.

11. SRB_Jedi_Knight

SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    I can't wait to see all of you again. It was so much fun at CC. I'm glad we are all getting together again.

12. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    OK I need a head count again on this please, I know some people dropped out I think 3 so I am giving them to new people that want to go so please say if your going and if you want to go but not sure you have a ticket. and also add if you have the day off or just half a day because the officers were talking about just spending the day in LA like on the walk or something and this will help if you can make that or not. And if you need a ride as well, the Falcon has 2 people as far as I know, so if you want in let me know. ;)

13. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    damn dude, I don't know if I can make it now, not since you are all leaving at like 12pm. I have to work until 3 which means that I won't be getting on the road until like 4 and I have a lot of issues with driving to LA, let alone driving by myself to LA........

14. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Oh no... My dad said "screw the bowl parking" so we're gonna do park N ride... from Pasadena (except we're leaving our car at my uncle's house). A bus with you guys.. should be interesting. ;)

3 days!! WOO HOO!

15. LordJedi

Jan 15, 2001
    Be there by 6 so we can all go together. This is gonna be so much fun! :D

16. Rachel_Moonstar

Apr 9, 2003
    I'm bringing the donuts!

And Eddie if I can get a hold of him. 8-}

Are there any special request for what kind of donuts I get or should I just wing it?

17. JediG60racer

JediG60racer Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Hi IE peeps! Brendan from SDSWS saying hey~ At least three of us from SD will be doing the Pasadena Shuttle along with you all, so it'll be a grand party!!

By the way, how are you all dressing for the evening? Dinner attire? Street clothes? Jedi Robes? Jedi Casual?

18. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    So we are doing the whole park and ride thingy?

19. Rachel_Moonstar

Apr 9, 2003
    I want to do it only cause I don't want to waste so much gas driving into Hollywood. ( freaking $2 a gallon :mad: )

And since I just found out I'm going to be busy washing cars in the morning and some of the afternoon (i never get a break) I invite anyone who is driving to the park and ride to get their car washed. I know some of you need it ;).
    I know my poor car needs it.
    It's going to be on Grand Ave. a little bit north of the 210 FWY.
    Looks for someone in a golden mask. 8-}

20. falcon_flyboy

falcon_flyboy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 3, 2003
    since no one els is reponding to anikins question i will.

I am coming and I am bringing my girlfreind. but my brother (aqua dude) is not comeing.

BTW were do we meet for the tickets?

21. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Hay Brendan what?s up?! I?m not sure I think I want to go in basic close, well I think I will dress a little nicer then usual, but yeah that?s how I?m going, and sense a lot of us don?t have costumes here I think that?s how most of us here are going too.

Thanks for answering my questions Fly Boy, ok so I have 8 total that are going to this that still levees 4 I am going to give one to my brother and one to my mom so that levees us with 2 left that can be used. If you still need one or would like to bring someone post it here, remember its $12 bucks a ticket.

And yes I think were taking the shuttle as well.

22. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Okay, change of plans.. Guess I won't be seeing you guys at the shuttle.. ;) I'm still going, but my uncle (lives in Hollywood) reccomended that we take the park and ride from the LA Zoo.. he said it's easier for those of us who don't go to LA often. :p

C YA GUYS TOMORROW!!!!!!

23. Rachel_Moonstar

Apr 9, 2003
    Eddie IS going.

I'm draging him to the car wash and leaving from there to the park and ride. I will see ya'lls there. 8-}

24. KypDuroon

KypDuroon Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2003
    Man Brandon, I looked at the boards and aren't we the little troll? Good to see you are okay even though I have not heard from you recently. When are you coming home? Anyhow I will look tomorrow night to see if you are ok and post a response...Hopefully you are still alive. I will be at work tomorrow night and it has been hectic as you can imagine. We have been working a lot of OT (on guess what?) and have been trying to keep on top of everyting. If you get a chance give me a call. I will be going to Disneyland soon and would love to see you there. Oh yes if you are online playing Galaxies let me know so i can send you my PA waypoints and you can join up with me and my friends online.

Well may the force be with you all!

Mario

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.