main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ottawa Joining the 501st

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Minder, Jan 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minder

Minder Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2002
    OK I sent my membership in for the 501st

Next project ..... Im thinking Clone Wars General Kenobi in full Jedi armour.

2. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    That would be cool. All you have to do is grow your hair out, and grow a full beard and mustash!

I thought you were a bad guy! Your Maul is great!

How are the pics coming Rob?

Eli

3. Minder

May 28, 2002
    Was General Kenobi not part of the Army of the Republic? Just like the Clones? ;)

I have Luc's pictures now. Do you have any that turned out? or should I just start burning disks with this?

I would like to try to get the TV interview and get it converted to AVI so I can out that on also, but im not sure how to convert it, so I may go without it.

4. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    Yep, I got all of Luc's pics. They all turned out alright. What about all your pics? I think Vicky took a pic of me walking towards her with my cape flowing. I would really like to have that one!! That would be great!

Eli

5. Spiderfan

Spiderfan Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 9, 2004
    Yeah I am trying something similar for a character in my fanfilm, the Armour/Jedi mixture.

6. Minder

May 28, 2002
    Yep I have that one. If I work on it tonight I can have it done for Tomorrow. When do you want to get together to make the exchange? Dinner with everyone next week? With our wives?

Rob

7. Minder

May 28, 2002
    Hmmmmm you have a point about the hair. I may have to go with Jedi Master "Eeth Toth" (Another Zabrak like Maul) Then I can do up Clone General armour for him too :)

Rob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.