main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Joint meeting with Winston,Greensboro,Raleigh and maybe Charlotte

Discussion in 'Archive: Greensboro, NC' started by spooky-kid, Jan 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Would anyone here be interested in having their Febuary meeting as a joint meeting with a few of the other FanForces in NC? It's been suggested to have it in Greensboro....sooooo...ya'll wouldn't have to drive to far.LMK WYT

spooky-kid [face_devil]

2. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
  3. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Yeah, I would be very intersted. It would be great to meet everyone. Count me in, I will spread the word.

Chris

4. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    yeah Padawan spread the word. Try and drag Ozzel out to it.

So how have ya'lls meetings been going?

Did ya'll see our new boarder that Stardogdesigned. He even handed out Secret Sith Society shirts at the last meeting.

5. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    this meeting has been postponed.

6. CloneJediLuuke

CloneJediLuuke Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2004
    I live in Greensboro, have been a SW fan since I was 10 when SW came out in 77. I would like tomeet fellow SW fans in Greensboro. My email is f13y35@yahoo.com or clonejediluuke@hotmail.com

CJL

7. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Welcome to the Greensboro FanForce Boards!! We should be getting a Greensboro Meeting together very soon. Stay in touch, tell us more about yourself.

Chris

8. CloneJediLuuke

Mar 30, 2004
    Thanks
    I'm part of the 30-something generation that grew up on Star Wars and remembers the original movies and toys and now enjoys the new movies and toys. I love reading and creating fan fiction as well as making photoshopped creations.
    My favorite characters overall are: Vader/Anakin, Jango Fett, Clonetroopers, Luke, the droids R2 and 3P0, bounty hunters, and many others.
    I like collecting the action figs and just got a silver clonetrooper from TRU on High Point rd.
    Some of my fav figs are: my many Vaders - emperors' wrath, throne room duel, dagobah; jango kamino escape, all forms of clonetroopers, R2 from aotc with sounds, watt ambor, all the different jedi - aalya secura, coleman trebor, barriss offee and luminara.

9. Padawan311

Apr 18, 2002
    Welcome Luuke, sounds like you will fit in just fine. I am 27 myself, grew up on the Star Wars movies and toys as well. I can still clearly remember seeing ANH at a drive-in theater when I was around 4 years old, blew me away. My first SW toys that were given to me was a Luke in X-Wing gear and the first Electronic X-Wing, wish I still had those, lol. I still collect alot of the figures and merchandise. Right now I am working on buying a set of Stormtrooper armor and become a member of the 501st.

Chris

10. CloneJediLuuke

Mar 30, 2004
    I think I still have my original falcon, x-wing and tie fighter up in my parents attic. plus tons of original figures.
    One of the things I hope to get one day is a stormtrooper/clonetrooper outfit as seen with the 501st. I think almost every kid sionce SW first came out has wanted a trooper suit.
    l8r...

-(|<]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.