main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OKC, OK July 2008 JediOKC Club Events

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by RedneckJedi, Jul 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedneckJedi

RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus star 2 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 20, 2002
    Independence Day Parade - July 4th, 7:30 a.m. ~ 12 p.m. - Edmond, OK

Thursday Club Meeting [TBD] - July 10th @ 7 p.m. - Mazzio's, N.W. 70th & May, Oklahoma City, OK

MDA Poker Tournament Fundraiser - July 19th, 6 p.m. ~ ??? - Visit JediOKC.com for details!

Council Meeting - June 24th @ 7 p.m.

The Clone Wars Midnight Madness Toy Release - July 26th @ 12:01 a.m. - Toys R Us, Quail Springs Mall, Oklahoma City, OK

Saturday Club Meeting [TBD] - July 26th @ 7 p.m. - Mazzio's, N.W. 70th & May, Oklahoma City, OK

Check out our updated schedule (with exact event locations, dates and times, and our club's level of participation) and forum discussion at [link=http://www.jediokc.com]JediOKC.com[/link]!

2. TI1420

TI1420 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2002
    Howdy!

The 501st rep for OK, Sam Bell, hasn't gotten his FanForce account yet, and asked me to come over and post on his behalf. It has been brought to my attention that there has been some misunderstanding between Jedi OKC and the 501st in the past, and Sam and I hope to rectify that. We'd like to make it known that the 501st does not ever wish to dominate an event, just participate with our fellow Star Wars fans, and we apologize for any confusion or bad blood from the past. All Jedi OKC members are welcome to contact Sam or I directly to coordinate fan efforts on events. I can be reached at bullseyetie at yahoo dot com.

The 501st in Oklahoma looks forward to participating with Jedi OKC at the Toys R Us midnight Madness in Tulsa tomorrow!

3. RedneckJedi

RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus star 2 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 20, 2002
    Hiya, TI1420!

First, let me clear up the TRU Midnight Madness ish. JediOKC will be in Oklahoma City (Quail Springs Mall location) and not in Tulsa. If you'll be in Tulsa, then it looks like we'll miss each other.

Second, I can't speak to any "misunderstanding between JediOKC and the 501st" because I haven't worked directly with any 501st members outside of JediOKC. However, I can safely say that as long as we're in communication with each other regarding any shared events, have an understanding was is expected of us together and individually, and are in agreement, I think we'll be just fine.

Please feel free to visit our website (www.jediokc.com). We've got a couple of 501st members there (though not known there by their 501st designations.)

Thanks,
    --Len "RedneckJedi" Fowler
    JediOKC Webmaster and Council Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.