main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN July FanForce meeting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jar Jar, Jun 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    The next meeting for Knoxville FanForce will be Wednesday July 2nd at 7:00pm at Mr. Gatti's on Kington Pike. As always, if anyone needs directions or has any questions, feel free to post here or PM or email me. Notification of the meeting will be up on the FanForce website shortly.

At the next meeting we can discuss the possibility of meeting somewhere and doing an activity. I like the idea of doing something, I just don't know what to do or where. Some folks aren't as familiar with the city as others, so I figure that the next meeting would be as good of a time to iron that out as any.

2. YodasQueen

YodasQueen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2003
    Cool, Hope I can make it :D

3. Padawan519

Padawan519 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 15, 2002
    I'd love to be there, but T3 starts that very day, and I can't miss that!! I might be able to make it at some point though.

4. Lighthammer72

Lighthammer72 Jedi Master

Apr 11, 2002
    I'd almost bet money they have a midnight showing of that. Call the Carmike 10 or the West Town Mall theatres, they usually have 'em. Then you can ruin the movie for the rest of us at the meeting. :D

5. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    I asked for that day off, and I think I got it, so save an emergency I will be there.

Isn't Charlie's Angels coming out that day too? I would LOVE to see that and T3, I may be catching a movie while I am down there... hmmmm

6. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    I apologize for not making it out to the meeting. When I scheduled the meeting I thought I was off and for whatever reason, I didn't even think about the fact that it was this Wednesday. While I sat and worked the meeting happened and I didn't even realize it. To tell the truth I planned on coming down this coming Wednesday and no one would have been there. Pretty stupid huh?

I am really sorry about this and I won't do it again. Looking at the calender I should be off on August 6th so that will be the next meeting. I will verify it at work as well so that there is no mistake.

7. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    Don't worry about it, I do the same thing AT work, lol. I have thought I was supposed to be at one place on the park and be somewhere totatlly different.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.