main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho JULY MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT ! ! !

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MalcolmTolemac, Jun 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    The monthly meeting for July is scheduled for:

When: Saturday, July 10th

Where: BSU SUB (second floor near the horse)

Time: 7pm (as usually scheduled)

Topic(s):
    TBA

** Are there any other topics you'd like to have considered? **

Please e-mail us at: newboiseorder@fanforce.net

E-mails must be rec'ved the Thursday before the scheduled meeting by 5pm! Only messages regarding possible topics sent to this address will be considered (please note: no PMs and nothing on the boards will be considered - only e-mail messages. This gives everyone equal oppertunity especailly if members don't have access to the boards). If your suggested topic ends up on the agenda, it will be confirmed on this thread.

2. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Moving up!

3. Nieru_Hawic

Nieru_Hawic Jedi Youngling

Jan 31, 2003
    I hope everyone gets this post today. if you read this, please call someone you don't think will get it in time.

Because of the importants of the next meeting and the fact that I have to now work sat. night and cant be there we need to move the date of it. because of things at work I have to close the next few sat. so I think that the next meeting date will be 7-31 if this date works for you let me know.

russell

4. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Gotta love those last minute work changes! Yeah, I'm fine with moving the date, it actually works better for me that way....I'll repost the schedule change and call who I can. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.