main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA July Meeting - Beach Trip Saturday July 9th

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by han-shot-first, Jun 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    [face_dancing] It's that time again folks! Time for some fun in the sun! The IEFF is having it's Annual July beach trip and all IEFF members are invited! We'll be having our July meeting at the beach, how fun is that. Wanna see dolphins, play in the clear blue water, see awesome sea life, and have fun with friends? Then come join us!

Bring your sun block, food, and swim wear for this great event. You can check out our photos from last year as well as past several years to see we all have a great time! We'll have our quick but important meeting and then the rest of the day for fun in the sun!

Any questions on how to get there, please use google maps and put this in the search (Aliso Beach, Laguna Beach, Orange, California 92651) and you'll see where we'll be! See you all there July 9th!

2. Jendi

Jendi Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 24, 2008
    I can't make it this weekend but I would love the go to the beach with you guys the second weekend of August[face_praying]

3. LordMarduk

LordMarduk Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 18, 2007
    hope everyone has fun ill be stuck at a kids kids birthday party

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.