main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA June Meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Master--Kenobi, Jun 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Just letting everybody know that our normally scheduled meeting (3rd Friday of the month) had to be put off until June 25th.

So, this Friday, @ 7:00 p.m. at the Temple of Borders (aka Borders) in the Visalia Mall will be our regular meeting. We are towards the back of the store, and can easily be found in our group of chairs.

This meeting concern's Comic Con, Masquarade for such; Project Truck (ok ok so I still haven't take the business signs off yet..give me time..I'm trying to control an obnoxious Padawan here!) :) and other upcoming events.

So see you then!

Master K signing off

2. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Master Kenobi,

I have been waiting patirntly for you to correct your announcement concerning the upcoming Fan Force meeting, but as true to Jedi form you have negelected this duty. So, it seems to be left to me to correct your error or else the Jedi members will probably get lost.
    Yes, the meeting is at 7:00 p.m. at the Visalia Borders but not in the "Visalia Mall." Borders is located at the Sequoia Mall. Of course, what should I expect from a Jedi? Everyone knows they can't navigate well without help from a 'droid.
    But enough of this chatter. I have made it all right as any good Sith would do and now I need to get back to preparing the ingredients for cookies. You wouldn't believe how difficult it is to dig up some of the things I need.

Golda

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.