main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Knights of the Last Republic ? Twilight of the Gods

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Sinrebirth , Apr 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    IC: Semaj the Future Pariah
    Sentren II, west wall the Spaceport
    Semaj was just about to drop down off the west wall of the Spaceport when suddenly there was an explosion. Someone had just blown up one of the other walls leading to the Jedi?s objective. He softly landed as someone clad in blacked-out armor was blasting his way towards a set of two boxes towards the center of the spaceport. He was going to have to pour on the speed if he was going to be first.
    ---
    Five years later

IC: Semaj the Pariah
    Police Station, Sturges
    The Jedi flew from the center of the droids and landed on the top of the old fashioned freighter. He started looking for a way into the ship when the hushed voice of the long dead Chiss Grand Admiral whispered in his subconscious, ?He?s coming, my friend. Prepare yourself ? stay aware, and stay quiet. The Shadow approaches??

Suddenly, as Semaj thought the word Shadow, a darkness from inside the ship washed over him. He knew the answer to so many questions was within his grasp, but the Force told him to look toward the hanger opening as another freighter joined the party. The droids that had been raining blaster fire towards the Jedi stopped and watched as the new arrival landed. Someone exited from the vessel and gestured towards the police droids for them to turn on the Honest one who had been with the Jedi in that strange land.

He wanted to just hang out on the roof of the older ship, but a voice called out to him through the Force, ?Move Calal!? He rolled off the roof in time to avoid an electricity field that had been activated by the new player in their game. Semaj moved himself into a position where he could hear the exchange between the two men, but not be immediately seen.

?Now, are you ready to surrender, brother of mine ? Murder of Sentren II??

Calal could not believe what he was hearing. This nut job was the Honest?s sibling? The Honest was at Sentren II? He had heard enough, this brother was controlling the droids and was trying to protect the Shadow. He needed to do something before he hurts the Honest one. He ignited his saber once more and approached the brother.

?No one is going to be surrendering other then you,? Semaj announced as he advanced, saber held at guard, ?Your brother and I are going to be taking this ship,? nodding towards the Night Watch, ?with the Shadow in it. Now stand down.?

Hopefully this guy is more compliant then others I have run into lately.
    TAG: Sinrebirth & HanSolo29

2. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Brenn?ar Sha the Traitor
    Surronian Conqueror, In route to Sturges on Borga?s Health Plan

In his time he smiled at the Hutt?s actions, wasteful but effective. Straffing runs were meant to be just that, like a string of bombs, or discordant Verpine Heavy Isotope music; it was to confuse, disorient, and send into panic others. Without an atmosphere to spread music and bombs being outside the Hutt?s resources he figured this was the best the gastropod could do. Just like hired thugs, cheap and idiotically to the point.

Still that un-honorable faithless lump might still have uses. Although whilst indebted to it he doubted he could do much, and Hutts were known by the rest of infidels as being manipulators of the highest order. For that, and his own prior dealings, he doubted both and it would survive this partnership.

Khatazz yet spoke and from her words he felt a pull in his heart, either pity or compassion for this deluded creature, which he could not tell. Yet her naming him Yu?shaa, to be named a prophet, or rather not a prophet but the prophet, he could not respond to that even as he awaited what was to come.

?Stay your passions, and kill only once each enemy. Stay behind me and perhaps death shall pass you over this day if Yun?Yuuzhan and Yun?Yammka yet shall show us favor.? Standing there looking out as though through the walls of durasteel of this dead craft he pondered their garnered path.

TAG: Sinre

Five Years Prior

IC: Brenn?ar Sha the future Traitor
    Sentren II Spaceport

Looking down he felt his own rapid pulse freeze but for a moment as the building rocked once more, if warriors had done their duty then that should not of happened. Unless. . .unless.

There an armored man was making way, and so he lifted up the villip in his sheer shock, ?Yun?Yammka forgive us. Armored being forcing way toward a ship, see if a ship can intercept.? Turning he looked at the Mayor Fey, ?Can your people do anything?? It was a question of desperation, a question of knowing. He felt as though the gods had passed above him and soon great doom not known since Yuuzhan?tar was lost. He prayed he would not be known as the new Shimraa in this affair, and that the blood at least would flow mixed with more than their own.

TAG: Sinre

3. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Ardeur
    41 ABY, Twilight on Toryaz Station, Kuat system

"Your boyfriend booked your a holiday using your photographs. Even without the same name, you are distinctive enough to put into a system and trace."

A flash of anger escaped from Ardeur?s tightly bound emotions. She quelled it quickly. Micah did not know how dangerous that was since he did not know who she really was. In reality it was her own fault for not changing her appearance, though she doubted even that would?ve fooled a man like Insipid. He was relentless in his pursuit of things he wanted?or needed.

"Especially when you would have been more intrigued by the Demons."

Ardeur?s attention snapped back to the man in front of her. The quip was not going to elicit a response from her, but Ardeur did not even know what a half year anniversary was. The Sith did not have such celebrations. She frowned, so many questions to ask Micah, so many answers she was never going to be allowed to get.

"You ran away from us. That, I could understand. But running away from me? Unacceptable."

There he stood before her. Her old lover. She watched as he threw his robe off removing himself of several additional weapons besides his lightsaber. Of course he wasn?t stupid enough to remove his lightsaber; not with Ardeur standing before him armed. He did, however, deactivate it and hang the lightsaber on his belt. She forced herself not to take a step back as he moved closer to her. Taking a step was a sign of submission or weakness to the Sith. Ardeur studied Insipid as he walked slowly closer to her. She could not see an attack in his posture. She could not allow herself to believe what her eyes were telling her. A flare of passion ran through her stomach as s he watched him shake out his hair. Her eyes followed the waves to the top of his shoulders.

No.

She must not get distracted. Her life depended on it.

Micah?s life?

She almost glanced behind her but she was sure a certain death awaited her if she took her attention off of the dangerous Sith in front of her.

"What did I do to deserve such betrayal?"

"What will little Micah do to deserve your eventual betrayal, as well?"

Ardeur didn?t know how to respond. She had never intended to betray Micah, though she was living a little girl?s fantasy to believe that there was a happily ever after for her.

?Do not kid yourself, Insipid, there is no difference between us and you. If I thought for a minute that you?d leave with me I never would?ve left without you.?

She purposefully ignored the question about betraying Micah. Her mind was whirling as she struggled to come up with an acceptable reason to keep him alive. She was not ready to be done with him yet.

?Our master was foolish to think I would accept the suicide mission he wanted to send us on. Oh, make no mistakes about it, what he proposed to us might have worked, but only if he didn?t intend to betray us in the end. He fears us, my sweet.?

?Us.?

?Why else would he remove you from the mission that was to be the game changer in the galaxy to come find me. It will not do to eliminate just one of us. The one who does that will be destroyed by the one still left behind.? She continued.

?I left to find a way to make sure our mission succeeded, both the mission itself and our mission: survival.?

She paused and deactivated her lightsaber. She wasn?t even sure how the lightsaber had been activated, reflex most likely. The cylinder was comforting and familiar in her grip.

?Micah can get me into places we would never be able to get into.?

IC:Micah

Micah stared dumbstruck at the two people before him. His beautiful, loving Caylin transformed into a stranger as he sat on the couch and watched her. Her body position shifted from the casual stance he knew so well and had assumed was her usual way of being to that of a predator. Micah gulped. The man had no way of knowing what he had gotten into. All he had done was fall in love with a gorgeous woman.

The intruder was divu

4. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: My apologies for this shorter than usual post. I'm sick at the moment but didn't want to hold up anyone.
    IC: Marric Renar
    Skirmish at the Tyus Cluster, a few parsecs north of Chiss-aligned territory, formerly No Man's Land, now about to be new Chiss real estate

"Marric, did you manage to follow that? I stopped listening about the point the droid hit the black hole."

"And what the hell was that droid?"

"Did it have anything to do with that hologram of yours?"

For the most part the questions that tumbled from the captain's mouth, and still were actually, went to the back of Marric's mind as for a long moment he remained silent. Today had to be the strangest he had ever lived. And he had lived some strange ones. Some part of him was still stuck on the fact that he was alive despite a docile station turned killer droid battleship and a Chiss destroyer turning up when it would normally be least wanted, though personally Marric found himself considering sending an 'anonymous' thank you to the Chiss ship, assuming they escaped the black hole of course. And another than a few extra scrapes and dents the captain's ship was fine, though it was missing its 'boom'. The slicer sighed as he turned to face Captain Reynolds, who looked like he had aged a decade. Marric certainly hoped he didn't look as bad.

"No worries captain, had it saved on the ship's computer and backed up on my datapad." How Marric had managed that while simultaneously performing evasive maneuvers, plotting hyperspace coordinates,and memorizing the message as it was spoken just in case he didn't say. "But yeah, I followed it. I think. As for the killer droid turned battleship I have no idea, though it did seem to start after that holo played on my 'pad. Something to think about. I wonder how many more killer stations are out there..." Marric shook his head. "Never mind I'm getting sidetracked Captain." One hand typed something into the console on his left and the message replayed itself from earlier.

"What do you think Captain? We could certainly use the credits, given recent encounters and all..."

Tag: Sinre

5. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    IC: Arik Sagitta
    Battle of Anaxes, streets

The speed of the Sith's first blow caught him off-guard and sent him reeling backwards, just in time to avoid being hit by an airborne wall as it passed between the two combatants, spewing duracrete fragments in its wake. The Sith was too powerful, and Sagitta too weak and disoriented from his duel with the Jedi. To call his chances of winning slim would be overly generous, and they both knew it. Even on his best day, there was no guarantee that he would prevail, and he was far from being at his best. If victory as no longer possible, and dying here would serve no purpose, then that left only one viable option.

Swiftly tearing his cape from his back, he cast it at Krayt as the Sith lunged. Drawing on the Force to invigorate his legs with as much energy as he could manage, he backpedaled out of lightsaber range, turned, and began to run.

TAG: Sinrebirth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.