main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Montréal La Force de Ventilateur...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Lady_Jedi_Skywalker, Jan 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    Next week I head out to Hamilton for a Dark Lords' meet! :D After that I'm home but working. You're welcome to come if you want but I don't want you to be bored while I'm working. Otherwise we'll be nearing the end of July when things settle down here again and I'll be able to have you come stay! :)

Can I have a refill for the cherry pepsi I've finished?

2. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Lady_Jedi_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2003
    *refills Goddess class and walks over to take a seat beside her*

Alright, as you know Simple Plan are in town on the 30 of June, as is Nelly Furtado sometime during that week. I would love to try and get to well walk around downtown in hopes of hearing them... Other than that, the 4th and 6th of July are my TCT stuff, and my second blood test for acutane is somewhere around those dates, as is the week of the 15th out of question due to little bro's b-day. That pretty much fits in with your schedule. :p

Also I am aware that the fall session schedule is being handed out on the 16th of August, which means classes are resuming sometime the week or two after. So I guess the safest bet would be late July, early August... Is the idea of La Ronde still in motion, cause if it is, perhaps me going up to your place during that time would be wise. One trip instead of two.

3. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    *Sips at my cherry pepsi while listening to LJS*

I think at this point that early August seems the best bet. We'll definitely get together before you go back to school though! :)

4. Spudtrooper

Spudtrooper Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 10, 2006
    Hmmmmmmm this place is a ghost town.......

Yooooooooooo Barkeep:D

1 really really cold Corona with a really really juicy lime please

5. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    :eek: Well, look what the Sith dragged in! How are you doing Spud??? It's been far too long!!! Welcome back! [:D]

6. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Mar 18, 2003
    IT IS SPUD!!!!!! [:D] *tacklesglompshugsclings*

*Runs off to the bar counter and gets Spud's order*

There ya go mate.

Goddess, August sounds good.

7. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    Hey LJS, I'll have a refill on the cherry pepsi please! :) So August it is then! :)

8. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Mar 18, 2003
    *Refills Goddess' glass*

If we do go to La Ronde, ya let me know. Mother can get use passes for cheaper than at the ticket booth :D

EDIT: [face_laugh] Use passes.... [face_laugh]

I meant us... [face_blush]

9. Obi-Wan_Toddi

Obi-Wan_Toddi Former SAFF CR star 6

Feb 7, 2005
    *walks in carrying a plasma screen TV, sets it up*

Don't mind me, just a little gift from SAFF :D

*tunes it into the station that will be broadcasting the Canadian F1 Grand Prix* ;)

10. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    *Walks in and my jaw drops at the sight of the wonderful TV*

Whoa what a nice gift! :D

*Glances at Toddi*

You know that the F1 Grand Prix actually takes place here in Montreal, right? Every year Montreal experiences a "Grand Prix Weekend". But you could try tuning it to the CBC. Chances are they're covering the event! :)

11. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Mar 18, 2003
    *bounces in*

After two years of waiting and wishing, I've finally got to go to a Simple Plan concert.... WOOT! And Mobile were also there to open the show. :D [face_dancing] :D 8-}

*is sorry for the bouncy hyperactive person that has invaded the pub*

12. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    *Watches as LJS bounces through*

Congrats! I bet it was a great concert!!! Wish I could have seen them too. I'm happy just knowing that Evanescence has a new CD coming out on October 3rd! :D I'm hoping a new CD means a tour over the winter!!! :D

13. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Mar 18, 2003
    *bounces even more, due to lack of sleep*

Got to see The Stills, (anyone heard of them they are from Montreal) and I was seated right under the fireworks for Canada Day...

*Stops bouncing and blinks*

Evanescence are getting a new album out in October?!?! AWESOME!!!! And Simple Plan are ending their tour and afterwards will be staying quiet for some time to make a new album too.

Oh Audrey, they'll be in Laval sometime this summer should you ever want to see them.

*prays that her pictures of both last night and tonight work, and that good weather is going to be present here next friday. Wants to see Nelly Furtado*

Righto done my little rant of the night, is now going to knock herself out in her bed.

14. Obi-Wan_Toddi

Feb 7, 2005
    I certainly do know that the F1 Grand Prix is held in Montreal! Just as the F1 Grand Prix used to be held here in Adelaide (until it was stolen off us).

I think the Gilles Villeneuve Circuit is a fantastic racetrack, perfectly placed on Ile Notre Dame. It's a great challenge to drive around too (on the PS2 :p).

15. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    Toddi, if you're such a fan of F1 why don't you save your money and come visit me here and see the Grand Prix in person one year? All it would cost you is air fare and some spending money...you've already got yourself a place to stay ;)

I had no idea that it used to be held in Adelaide! I know next to nothing about the F1 racing held here. I just know how bad the traffic is that weekend if I forget and go downtown.

16. Obi-Wan_Toddi

Feb 7, 2005
    Hmmm ... I shall certainly look into it Goddess! :D My dream, if I won the lottery, would be to take a year off and follow the F1 circus to every event. My Mum has said that if she won the lottery, she'd send me on the same trip. Though I think it's just a ploy to get rid of me for twelve months! :p

17. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    That would certainly be quite the tour! You'd see a lot of nice places! :)

18. Lady_Jedi_Skywalker

Mar 18, 2003
    That would be something interesting. I'm not in F1 so I wouldn't do it, but it's a great dream nevertheless. Can't be worst than the Simple Plan fan that attends eahc and every concert of their's. [face_laugh] He's got has work schedule arranged around their concerts (though now his tickets are bought by the group). Think he's at almost a 100 concerts attended.

S how's everyone on one of the rare sunny days?

19. Spudtrooper

Jan 10, 2006
    Whoa 20 pages already you guys we're busy =D=

20. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    Whoa, Spudtrooper...now there's a name and face I haven't seen/heard in a long time!!!! How the heck are you???? Nice to see you back in these parts! :D

21. Spudtrooper

Jan 10, 2006
    yayyyyyyyy a fellow F1 fan woot woot

I'm good godess and you don't call often uhhh[face_batting]

22. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    Yep Toddi is a huge F1 fan! You two should get together and chat sometime. Too bad only about 4000 miles seperate you both. [face_laugh]

Erm, Spud, I tried calling you a couple of times recently and left messags but got no return calls :p I guess I'll just keep on trying! o_O

23. GoddessJainaSoloFel

Nov 18, 2004
    *Walks in and clears out the cobwebs. Walks over to the bar and finds an unopened bottle of Pepsi. Opens the bottle and pours a drink. Sits in a chair near the window in hopes that someone will join her for a conversation like the old times soon*

24. Darth_Nurse

Darth_Nurse Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2006
    *walk in the place*

Goddess, I'm glad to see you... long time no see! Are we alone in Here???

Let's talk and I will take a 7up to drink please

*With a big smile on my face as usual*;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.