main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Let the Sock Puppet Theatre Commence!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by navaren, Jul 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaillaTheChosenOne

CaillaTheChosenOne Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2002
    So, are we finished with the Sock Puppet Theatre yet? I haven't been on here much, so don't know if anyone will be able to guess who I am.

I really like my sig.

2. ILIKEMYCAT

ILIKEMYCAT Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2002
    Do not be so anxious to end this bliss...it is not over until the Fat Cat sings. And my cat hasn't had enough to eat yet.

As per your character, though you may have said little, you have left some clues behind you. All it takes is a little detective work. ;)

3. Spoon

Spoon Jedi Youngling

Jul 14, 2002
    all right sherlock.....do you know who everyone is? have you been double dippin in the force sauce and getting revelatioin into whos hand is in the sock? hmmmm? have you ever stopped to consider that it might be the nice thing to do to pass around the special jiggly side force sauce and share with all the others? or maybe you're just a mean person who never shares with the rest of the class and beats up on all the kids named vogslow, or marindicate. yeah, i'll bet thats exactly the type of person you are.

4. ILIKEMYCAT

Jul 16, 2002
    Ahh, actually it's my cat that has the connection with the force which reveals to me the puppeteers. I might be evil and mean, but then again, would that be my sock or would that be the real me? Maybe you'll never know!

5. JawaJuice

JawaJuice Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2002
    Whoa...I never thought socks could be so deep in conversation...I mean, jello, statistics, bending spoons, chicken...it's all too much for my little ol' brain to handle...

6. The_Black_Death

The_Black_Death Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2002
    My statistics show that no one will ever be able to guess who I am.

adfasdgjkl jhadfgasdg asdghk asd jkg sdghkdghksdg nklasdfhk kl; sg adfhdgl

Tell that to your stinkin' cat kitty cat girl. Let it try to determin who I am and my true motivations for being here in this place right now.

I'll tell you why.

My statistics show that the only way that I can feel better about myself and the pathetic life that I live is to make fun of people. Usually I say something mean then run and hide in my VW Bug, but this place has given me a forum the likes of which I've never experienced before. I boggle your minds with my superiour intelect then laugh as you scurry around like drunken field mice. You all think that you can figure out who I am, well you're sorely mistaken. Your guess fall so short that it only makes me laugh more at your lathargic thoughts. I have no fear now. I am invinsible, who will never know who I am and thus I can say and do anything I like. [face_devil]

7. The_Black_Death

Jul 16, 2002
    My statistics show that I'm sorry for my outburst.

My statistics show that I've had a hard day at work.

My statistics show that, as fast as fast can be you'll never catch me. [face_devil]

My statistics show that the true form behind JawaJuice is no other than Boo Raddley.

8. JawaJuice

JawaJuice Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2002
    My statistics show that I don't even know who this Boo guy is, if that gives you any clue to who I am, and it ought to.

As for not guessing who you are, the VW bug crack was obviously an attempt to make people think that you're Marold. But, unless Marold was trying to commit sock-suicide, you are not Marold and you are someone who was just trying to throw a poor Jawa off his trail. I could make a guess at who you are, but that would reveal who I'm not, now wouldn't it, and I have already revealed that I am neither Boo nor Marold.

So, you silly statfreak, try and guess who I am! Mwahahahahaaaaa! Or should I say, Uuti-nni?

9. JawaJuice

JawaJuice Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2002
    Hey, maybe when we figure out who's who on the message board, we should all PM Naraven with our guesses, and then the person who is closest in guesses wins. After that everyone's guesses are revealed and the real people behind the socks will come out. That way the person who posts their guesses first will not be revealed because their guesses do not include their own character, and thus, they ARE that character. But Navaren would have to cooperate on this endeavor, now wouldn't she?

You see, now I have revealed myself to not be Naraven as well! But you still won't guess who I am...Uuti-nni!

10. CaillaTheChosenOne

Jul 15, 2002
    I, like, have totally no idea who any of you are. 'Cause I'm way not good at this. I need, like, anvils dropped on me to figure it out. :( Not happy.

Just thought I'd try the Valley Girl thing for a post. Not so good. :)

11. ILIKEMYCAT

Jul 16, 2002
    Boo Radley is a fictional character from To Kill A Mockingbird. He is a symbol of childhood innocence and the death of such.
    Unfortunately, JawaJuice, you are much too cynical to be such an icon.

As for The Black Death, couldn't it be Marold, throwing us off the scent pretending that she is pretending to be Marold? I'm just trying to spark the flickers of doubt...
    not really giving my guesses. My cat knows all- there is no point in telling those who mock.

12. JawaJuice

JawaJuice Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2002
    Well, from that little shpeal I'm pretty sure who "Ilikemycat" is. And I vaguely remember a guy named Boo from To Kill a Mockingbird...I read it way back in seventh grade, so I don't really recall...

So why is the Dude_of_Death calling me Boo? I'm terribly confused, but I s'pose that this is what the Sock Puppet Theatre is for.

The force is not with me today...

13. The_Black_Death

Jul 16, 2002
    My statistics show that Ilikemycat is either well read, or her cat is.

My statistics also show that Marold isn't the only one who could own a VW Bug. Why just the other day I saw several that were not of the ownership of the newly declared SLCFFCR... if any had I'm sure that she would be driving it rather than the one that she parades around in now.

My statistics show I'm very lonely.

14. ILIKEMYCAT

Jul 16, 2002
    Obviously being referenced to a fictional character insinuates some sort of humor in the person known as The Black Death, which would explain why said person would refer to sock puppet JawaJuice as such. -Firebug, the Supreme Cat

Anyway, so I'm back. My cat knows a lot more than I do. She's the one creating the disturbance in the force. She does that all the time. I referred to it for the longest time as "bad karma" but she corrected me.
    Do you ever make weird sounds with your mouth? Weeoooeeeooooeeeeeeooooooeeeee

15. The_Black_Death

Jul 16, 2002
    My statistics show, M-E-O-W

16. flurb

flurb Jedi Youngling

Jul 18, 2002
    Anybody read that first post? I think we've got until tomorrow with this.

where can I get some force sauce? I haven't a clue on who anyone is yet.

Do cats wear socks? Or do Socks wear cats?

17. CaillaTheChosenOne

Jul 15, 2002
    My statistics show that 72% of all statistics are mad eup on the spot.

:)

18. JawaJuice

JawaJuice Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2002
    Maybe 72% of cats wear socks...no I did not just make that up! I read it somewhere...maybe it was in To Kill A Mockingbird. Of course I was eating jello with a spoon at the time so I might have gotten confused.

19. The_Black_Death

Jul 16, 2002
    My statistics show that your statistics aren't true statistics.

20. ILIKEMYCAT

Jul 16, 2002
    OHMIGOSH, I am totally completely bummered out that this psychadelic board of footwear imposters has to end manana. I am completely way in favor of keeping it alive jive until the end of like forever. Sucks for me, I guess because tomorrow puppets will cease to exist and I'll be forced back in my house with only my bodacious kitten to lend her radical persona to my aura. It's not as zen as it sounds, I'll actually be bogusly lonely.

21. tatianiedelicious

tatianiedelicious Jedi Youngling

Jul 18, 2002
    I think I know who you are! Neer neer boo-boo!

lol :)

22. annoying_Band-Aid

annoying_Band-Aid Jedi Youngling

Jul 14, 2002
    *jumps up on table and starts dancing* We really need to liven this place up.

I still say it's the Fruity side. :p

23. Spoon

Spoon Jedi Youngling

Jul 14, 2002
    there are some who call me........Spoon?......pow....bang.....kaboom.
    i would reveal who i am, but i don't want to. i like this sock puppet thing, and look forward to the next round. when will the next round be? i spose we should finish this round off first. will the real socks please stand up? i hate it when fake socks stand up. it really stinks. :D

24. Spoon

Spoon Jedi Youngling

Jul 14, 2002
    no, band-aid. its the woobbly side. or have you already forgotten that? you silly english kanigut.

25. JawaJuice

JawaJuice Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2002
    I once had a sock
    a beautiful sock
    I wore it when I read,
    ate, and listened to rock.

It had a white color
    as white as a cloud,
    And wearing my sock
    just made me so proud!

But then an accident
    occurred one day
    as I was going
    outside to play.

You see, I had forgotten
    about the jello,
    the jello that was a bright green
    (and not yellow)

I was eating it earlier
    on the porch in a chair
    and then I forgot
    and left it there

And so as I ran past
    to play in the grass,
    I slipped and fell
    right on my behind.

And as I fell
    my hand brushed the seat!
    Melted jello went flying
    right towards my feet!

And then, to my horror,
    my white sock was green
    Not a white spot on my sock
    could be seen!

I grieved and grieved
    for my poor little sock
    the one with which I read,
    ate, and listened to rock.

But then along came The_Black_Death
    with an awesome statistic
    he said "C'mon, JawaJuice,
    Be Realistic!"

"My statistics show that
    if you put your sock in the wash
    That green jello will
    wash right off!"

So, reluctantly, I tried
    this Death Guy's suggestion
    and lo and behold,
    without a question

my sock was white again!
    White as a cloud!
    My sock, once again,
    made me proud!

Whoa, that turnd into a really long poem. It was only meant to be a few verses long...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.