main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lets chat about Ewan McGregor (fans only)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by OBI_JEDI, Nov 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roguegirl

roguegirl Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2001
    Ok,I got the link filed and I will go back there again.

2. THX_Princess

THX_Princess Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 26, 2001
    Two words: Professor Lupin. :D

3. roguegirl

Aug 29, 2001
    I've gone back to the realm of Obiwan Kenobi and signed in as Wedge's girl.Check out my contributions.You want to know what's under the kilt?According to Liam Neeson,who did ROB ROY---Nothing!!!
    Do I hear anyone gasp? or drool? those Scottish guys should avoid windy days then.*winks*

4. LittleJedi

LittleJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2001
    AVOID windy days... no no no i think you mean.... ROTFLACITCT (Rolls on the floor laughing and crashes into the computer table). Nevermind, i'm just kidding. ;) :D

Has everyone seen the 'Clone War' trailer? It rules!

I.Need.Sleep.

Good night!

-Little Jedi-
    MTFBWY

5. roguegirl

Aug 29, 2001
    Have you seen Braveheart? Mel Gibson showed his butt there.Was my mom shocked!So Liam was right after all.*grins widely*

6. Padawn_JB

Padawn_JB Jedi Master star 3

Mar 16, 2002
    What do you guys think about his beard? Take it, or leave it?

I think he looks ok with it.

7. Jemmiah

Jemmiah Jedi Master star 5

Mar 5, 2000
    Speaking as a Scot I can confirm that real men wear nothing underneath the kilt ;)

(Although I'm told it chafes like nobody's business...)

8. BobaKoon

BobaKoon Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 2, 2001
    I think Ewan's beard is okay, too. I didn't much care for it at first, but I kinda like it now. It's hard to make Ewan look bad, it just doesn't happen.

9. Another.Sky.Walk.er..

Another.Sky.Walk.er.. Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 24, 2000
    Thumbs up with the beard!!!!

I like TPM w/o the beard but it was confusing sometimes with the the changes of hair color.

10. LittleJedi

Jun 4, 2001
    At first, i wasn't too keen on the beard as i really liked him clean shaven in Ep I but i've gotten used to it now and quite like it. I agree - it's hard to make Ewan look bad.... mind you... that outfit and wig in Emma wasn't exactly flattering.... oh well, it's Ewan and I still love 'im. :D

-Little Jedi-
    MTFBWY

11. Obi_Wan_Kenobis_Gal

Obi_Wan_Kenobis_Gal Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2002
    The beard. I like it. I still prefer him in TPM but hey. LittleJedi has a hot pic of him with the beard and trust me. It will make your heart melt.

I have seen the clone war trailer and it's the best out of the lot. "Blast, this is why I hate flying." is one of the best obi lines.

12. roguegirl

Aug 29, 2001
    On some pictures the beard makes him look like Jesus.I think I've said that many times already,but just look at him in the trailer.There's just this one pic I have of him with his Uncle Denis.There he didn't so good.Bad angle,I suppose.

13. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    must be a bad angle, roguegirl. Nothing is wrong with Ewan at all. :D

14. roguegirl

Aug 29, 2001
    Nope,Bad angle for sure.Ewan looks great everytime.

15. LittleJedi

Jun 4, 2001
    I think I have the photo you're talking about and I agree - i think it's just a bad angle.

Not much longer to wait for EpII... :D

-Little Jedi-
    MTFBWY

16. PARIS

PARIS Jedi Youngling

Dec 2, 2001
    Hello everyone, I haven't posted here in a long time.

I was wondering if anyone from this board was going to go and join in on the lining up to see EP.2 at the Chiness Theater in Hollywood?

I will be there this time and I can't wait. The line up is also a charity fundraiser to benefit the Starlight Childrens Fundation.

You'll get the chance to meet and socialize with true starwars fans from around the country.

For details please check out the website at Liningup.net.

Hope to see you there.

Paris.

~come what may~

...and may the force be with you.

17. roguegirl

Aug 29, 2001
    I'm too far to go to Hollywood.I live on the oher side of the Pacific Ocean.But I'll watch the movie for sure.Wild Horses won't stop me.

18. roguegirl

Aug 29, 2001
    Happy Easter,everyone!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,OBIWAN McGREGOR!!!!

19. Obi_Wan_Kenobis_Gal

Jan 19, 2002
    *Gets up on chair*

Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday Dear Ewan
    Happy birthday to you.

This is going to sound stupid, but for Ewan's birthday I saw Black Hawk Down.

Great performance. As for the lining up. NO WAY. I can't get to Hollywood. I only live in Australia. It's a long way away.

20. Gay-LenKenobi

Gay-LenKenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 20, 2000
    It's not stupid at all. I am going to watch TPM and Moulin Rouge tonight (since those are the only 2 I own...... so far ;) )

21. Obi_Wan_Kenobis_Gal

Jan 19, 2002
    Don't worry I only own those two aswell.

22. roguegirl

Aug 29, 2001
    I only have TPM,but I managed to watch the rest on cable tv.How about Brassed Off,anyone seen that?

23. PARIS

PARIS Jedi Youngling

Dec 2, 2001
    I've seen Brassed Off, it was good. Have you seen Shallow Grave? He looks sooo hot in that movie. How's about Scarlet & Black? Damn, he was awesome in that made for TV british drama. I've seen it at a Ewanfest I attended Here in southen California and was blow away by it. He's in every single shot and the movie lasts about 2 1/2 hours. You get to see a lot of HIM!... but not as much as in the Pillow Book :eek All I know is that I can't wait to see EP.2. I'm curious as to just how he gets captured!

Paris.

~Jedi Mama~

24. LittleJedi

Jun 4, 2001
    Man I wish i could start lining up in Hollywood - too bad I live in outback Australia. :D Hehehehe.

I own TPM, Moulin Rouge, Emma, A Life Less Ordinary and I used to have The Pillow Book on video. I watched TPM to celebrate Ewan's birthday. :D

BTW, my computer crashed so i won't be around much for a while. I'm on the library's computer at the moment, but it's not open that much. Sigh, what an awful time for my computer to crash... grumble grumble. AND, to make things worse, my E drive was wiped which is where all my 200 and something Ewan pics were saved. ie. I've lost them all. !#$%^&*&^$!#!%$^%$#!%#*!! :mad:

oh well, see you all around.

-Little Jedi-
    MTFBWY

25. Obi_Wan_Kenobis_Gal

Jan 19, 2002
    Little Jedi I feel so sorry for you. I sent you an email with pic attached to it to get your collection started again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.