main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*Lightsaber Duel Thread*Bring your lightsaber!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by padawanskywalker, May 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
    This duel thread has gotten very far away from what it is supposed to be for. I will be frank. I have started a thread in MS to discuss the situation here and figure out the best way to handle this. I am very disappointed with a lot of people for their actions and posts in this thread during the past few days.

2. Shiphunk2

Shiphunk2 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2005
    I knew it would come to this as Master JK stated yesterday about all the comotion going on in here. The dueling thread is not a place for arguements and discussions as we all should know. My apologies Master Strilo....

3. ticopuma

ticopuma Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 2, 2005
    Yes I apologize as well Strilo as I know I have been one of the ones who has not followed the rules here.

~Tico

4. anakins_padawan13

anakins_padawan13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 24, 2005
    Me too.....we're all really,really sorry. Me especially. I've also been one who hasn't followed the rules here. I'm really sorry Master Strilo. Please don't close this for our actions. We promise to use it what it's for from now on.[face_praying]

~Killey

5. General_Jodo_Kast

General_Jodo_Kast Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 7, 2006
    *Lurks in corner of arena...*

Hello?

6. ewok_jedi

ewok_jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 5, 2005
    *lurks at edge of arena*
    My actions to were uncalled for and agains the rules strilo, I apologize.

7. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
    What I would like to do is to lock this thread, gather some information, talk to Stryphe and then open a new Duel Thread that has a few guidelines spelled out. Rest assured that this thread will be back and whoever has an interest in duelling here will still be able to. If any of you have suggestions about improving the thread or some proposed guidelines I would be happy to hear from you. Send me a PM and let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.