main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lightswords of Fury | 8 Mos Post TLC | L/M AU | TAGGED| Important Note - Please read

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi_Liz, Jul 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lank_Pavail

Lank_Pavail Jedi Knight star 7

Sep 26, 2002
    And up again. Congrats on your story passing the 1500 mark, Liz! :D *tosses confetti*

2. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
  3. Lank_Pavail

Sep 26, 2002
  4. Ireth_Tasartir

Ireth_Tasartir Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2003
  5. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
  6. Shadowen

Shadowen Jedi Youngling star 3

May 11, 1999
  7. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
  8. Shadowen

Shadowen Jedi Youngling star 3

May 11, 1999
  9. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    Uppies!

10. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
  11. Ariapaige

Ariapaige Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 25, 2002
    Joining the uppers...

;) Paige

12. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    Another up... ;)

13. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
  14. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    What happened to this fic?

15. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003

And up!

16. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    sorry I haven't updated in about 3 months. Last night I wanted to do some writing, but we had huge thunderstorms, complete with thunder and lightning, so my computer had to be shut off (or risk getting it damaged). Plus, I had to stay tuned to the local television station to see if the tornado warnings would come anywhere close to me. Luckily they were all south of here. I'm going to try to have SOMETHING written up by the end of this month (I HOPE).

I do plan to try my best to finish this by July 3rd.

So, keep being patient. I have a lot of stuff I need to cram into 3 or 4 posts.

17. Lank_Pavail

Sep 26, 2002
    It's okay Liz. We're just showing our support. :0

That said: up!

18. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    That's good news :)

19. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
  20. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    I've decided to put this on hiatus for a little while. Tomorrow will be 4 months since I posted the wedding chapter and I haven't been writing very much at all. I want to get started on writing (not POSTING, I don't do that right away) a new story, so I am putting this story on ice for a little while.

As soon as my writing Muse returns from Tatooine or wherever she disappeared to, its possible I'll be able to write this again.

I just need to take a break from THIS STORY. I am hoping writing on another story, a new story (sort of) will help me get back into the writing mood. This week will be hectic with my niece and nephew coming to stay with my parents while my sister is at the hospital having my newest nephew. So, I'll unlikely get a LOT of writing done. I'll do my best to, though on the new story.

Sorry for doing this, but I am sure you understand. I would repost this, but if I ever would, I'd have to totally gut some of it and rewrite those parts. Maybe some day I will. Right now, I'm sending this story to the back of my mind and concentrating on writing a NEW (sort of) story. My concentration will be on that story and not on this story. At least for a month or so (maybe longer).

I appreciate the occasional ups. They do keep this story from falling to the depths of the reply only board and getting auto locked.

Thanks everyone for your undestanding. :)

hopefully, in a few months, I'll have a few posts (2 or maybe 3) for you to finish this off.

21. LaYa_

LaYa_ Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 21, 2003
    That's okay! ;)

22. Handmaiden_Rabe

Handmaiden_Rabe Jedi Master star 5

Nov 2, 2003
    Hey! I'm gonna UP this, even though LaYa already did today. I just finished reading Ch. 4. Hilarious, JediLiz! If I were you, I'd be wondering why I'm here. Well, because I'm a person who likes to speak my mind, I'll tell you all. I'm in the process of reading Balance Point, and because of the Luke/Mara scenes, I decided I wanted to read more L/M fan fics. I remembered putting this fic on my TO-READ list, which is what I call my favorites. I did that about 2 years ago. I knew that this fic was a reliable source of L/M, so I decided to read it. I have the whole thing on word now, and, FYI, it's 153 pages long. I have a LOOOOOTTTTTT of stuff to read, but I can't wait to. So that's what I'm going to do. Bye-bye. :)

Oh, BTW, UUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPP!

Cattie

P.S. I was wondering, what does 'hiatus' mean?

23. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    Where did everybody go? I'm gonna bump this back up again. :) UP!
    Cattie

24. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    Hiatus means I am taking a break from this story. Right now I am in the process of planning another story (a totally rewamped rewrite of a story I posted 3 years ago). I decided to put this on hiatus cause I knew I would be rushing if I tried to finish it by July 3rd (anniversary of date I started posting it). And my Muse for this story has "gone on vacation" but I'm hoping to "lure" her back "home" by writing something a little more fresh (even though its a rewrite, its going to be a more detailed and totally revamped rewrite).

As soon as that's underway and I have a good grasp on it (not necessarily being posted, but at least one chapter or two chapters written) I'll get back to this story, finish it up and call it completed.

Then I'll be able to concentrate full time on the revamped story.

I can't give a Date of Coming Back from Hiatus YET, but after a few weeks more break of NOT writing this, hopefully I'll have my writing ability stronger and then I'll be able to finish it. It just had been so long between posts that I decided I'd better just leave this on hold rather than let it die like what has happened to other authors at times.

I hope that explains "Hiatus".

And welcome to my story Rabe. :) Always glad to see new faces.

25. Handmaiden_Rabe

Nov 2, 2003
    Thanks for the explanation Jedi_Liz. And I'm glad to be here. UP!

Cattie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.