main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Syra, NY Lilac Parade, Thanks everyone

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB, May 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    We did it!!!!!!!!!!!! The Rochester, NY Lilac Festival Parade was a success. Three Chapters were represented along with some 501st and Rebel Legion members. I believe the count for marchers was 16. The rain held off until the very end. At the time we couldn't ask for anything better. It was perfect. The spectators loved us. I would like to thank everyone that was involved with this event. Especially Ryan (JediAgent) who helped get us signed up, Ti (Darth-Lite) and his wife Di who coordinated us and transported marchers, and our newest member TD-027 (Duane) and his wife for the use of their home. Without them things really would not have worked out as well. Also the Rebellion would like to thank all the other Fan Force, 501st Legion and Rebel Legion members for getting up so early to join us and once again help celebrate Star Wars Fandom. We look forward to joining you all in future activities. Together we can make great things happen.

2. Raef_Wolfe

Raef_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2003
    That was fun :)

If anyone has piccys they want put up on the SCJ website, email me at bottomfishie@hotmail.com saying you're sending piccys, but send them to gruvkidztoughgirl82@yahoo.com . My yahoo account holds more and doesn't fritz, unlike hotmail ;)

3. DarthArjuna

DarthArjuna Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 14, 2002
    Yeah, that was great fun!

And I dare someone to ask Ian about the happy dance at the next meeting.

4. Karate-Jedi

Karate-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2003
    Happy dance?????

5. DarthArjuna

DarthArjuna Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 14, 2002
    Happy Jedi Dance, Happy Lilac Dance... I'm sure you remember ;)

6. Karate-Jedi

Karate-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2003
    Nope.......I don't recall anything like that. And if any one has any pictures or movies of it I will say it is a conspiracy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.