main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV LoK

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Luminara_Jade, Aug 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    i cant get to the frickin library...help.

2. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Are you talking galaxies becuase no one here is playing it anymore.

3. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    Speaking of Galaxies, did any one hear about the duping fiasco? someone figured out how to dupe credits. and they were using them to buy items from npcs and pcs alike and tipping them to people. SOE banned anyone who had a duped credit forever, whether they knew about the credits or not. So people who were just playing got banned because someone who duped credits tipped their bank account 1 credit while they were logged off or used a duped credit buy a crafted item. So all the people not banned in the game gathered in one spot to protest, so the GMs teleported all of them to different locations (including locations which were not escapable) and would not allow them to be teleported anywhere else. then, the people who were not stuck in space regrouped in one spot to complain about that, and they turned off the entire server. why did you guys play that game?

4. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Which Legacy of Kain game are you playing?

5. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Becuase Acthar, it was supposed to be life in the Star Wars universe. What Star wars fan could resist that?

6. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    defiance...?! help!

7. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    i need more detail about where you're at.

8. Luminara_Jade

Feb 5, 2004
    ooo, cool! i got all the spears for the gargoyls, talked to Vorador (or whoever) and he gave me the library seal...where the heck am i supposed to go now?! the area that i remember as being the library is up that little column thing and jump to the balcony, but that area is no longer accessable...

9. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    ummmm it' been too long since i've played that game....do what i did....go to gamefaqs.com they've got a really good walkthrough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.