main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

London, ON ****London FanForce Second Official Meeting****

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Admiral_Thrawn60, Sep 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    I'm down with that. Also it might be playing at Galleria as well, it was last week. I can check tomorrow once the new schedule is up.

2. The_Last_Warrior

The_Last_Warrior Jedi Youngling star 2

May 6, 2002

Ok, I hate it when movie theatres only have one week long releases.... :(

I've heard it is at the galleria.....no offence Justin, but that might be a better place. We could meet early and grab a bite to eat at the food court, or stay after and grab a coffee and chat.

Sunday is still good for me, but I'll leave the rest up to you guys, as I'm completely flexible with the variables.

3. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Either or, not a problem

4. Primrodo

Jun 23, 2002
    Ok here is is: http://www.rainbowcinemas.sk.ca/londonnowshowing.html

Cinema 5 at 8PM and 11PM.

5. Admiral_Thrawn60

Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling star 6

Jul 8, 2000
    SITHSPAWN! :mad:

I forgot to check the schedule at work to see if I'm working Sunday. I just got home from work about a half hour ago too! :_|

Well, I gotta go back down there and check the schedule. This is a serious pain in the butt.

I'll let you guys know in about 15 minutes if I can make it or not (I love working 5 minutes away by foot).

EDIT: I can make it to either show.

6. Primrodo

Jun 23, 2002
    is teh 8 o'clock one good for you all?

7. Lelila

Jan 16, 1999
  8. Admiral_Thrawn60

Jul 8, 2000
    Works for me.

Where is this place?

9. Admiral_Thrawn60

Jul 8, 2000
    Sorry guys. I compared by work schedule and the bus schedule, and I won't be able to make it. Another time, I'm afraid. Sorry again. Also, the last time I was downtown that late, I realized the bus schedule was wrong and the bus didn't run that late. I was stranded. I had to call my aunt and ask her to pick me up. She's out of town now.

10. Lelila

Jan 16, 1999
    It's downtown on Dundas nearish to Richmond. I'm not the greatest with directions but AT, I believe that you can take the 9C bus straight downtown. The 2A Dundas goes right past it (if you walk down Sarnia towards Western road) , or you can take the 6 Richmond, get off at Dundas and then walk a block to your left. Hope that *sort of* helps.

My friend Sarah will probably also meet us there. She's not a Fanforcer (yet) - I first met her off another board (www.starwarsboard.com) way back when before TPM came out and she is the biggest fan I know! :)

Are we meeting right for 8 or are we getting together beforehand to discuss things?

11. Primrodo

Jun 23, 2002
    I think we should gather say...for 7...that way we all get there, my opinion. I'll be there for 7. We can meet in the food court in Galleria....how about near the Burger King stand, then we can all head over to Rainbow and sit and gab while we wait for the movie to begin.

And Chris, the Galleria isn't hard to find and well as for bus...not sure...check here Schedules

Be sure to check out Sunday. :)

So that good for everyone?

Also Lelila, look forward to meeting your friend :D

12. Admiral_Thrawn60

Jul 8, 2000
    7? I definately can't make it for 7. I don't get off work til 6:45. Sorry guys! I was really looking forward to this. Another time, when I'm not working, and earlier in the day.

13. Lelila

Jan 16, 1999
    K I'll be there for 7 as well and I'll pass it on to my friend. Sorry about that AT - the Dundas 2 actually runs every 15 minutes, but I guess if it's not by where you work there's nothing you can do...
    Good for you Jake?
    (*wishes she had a car*)

14. The_Last_Warrior

The_Last_Warrior Jedi Youngling star 2

May 6, 2002

Ok, guys. I'm sorry, but I won't be able to make it either.

I just received a call that a friend of mine is in the hospital, and I should really get over there and spend sometime with them...
    Its nothing too serious, but still, I have to go...

If everyone's still going, I wish you a good time. I'll be there in spirit, ala ghostly Jedi form :)

Have fun.

15. Lelila

Jan 16, 1999
    Sorry to hear that, Jake :(
    Hope that nothing serious is going on your friend in the hospital. My friend says she has a lot of work to do so whether or not she can make it is still up in the air, so I think it might be better to reschedule since we would probably be only 2 tonight. I'll let Chris know whenever he comes online so he can take it off the announcements.
    So..how does tomorrow (Monday) night sound to everyone? Both me and my friend can make it then. If not, we can both make Thrusday as well. Hopefully you guys will check the boards sooner rather than later.

16. Lelila

Jan 16, 1999
    After talking to Primrodo and we've decided to reschedule tonight's meeting to tomorrow, that's MONDAY SEPTEMBER 23. The place and time is the same, Rainbow Cinemas in the Galleria Mall. We'll meet at 7:00 pm in front of the Burger King, grab a bite, and then catch the 8:00pm show of Attack of the Clones. Sorry for the short notice guys, we hope that you check the boards, but we figured this would be best since we will be three people regardless, and that's one more meeting out of the way.

17. Admiral_Thrawn60

Jul 8, 2000
    I can make it Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, but not Thursday. Monday sounds good.

18. Lelila

Jan 16, 1999
    Glad to hear that - you alright with directions?

19. Admiral_Thrawn60

Jul 8, 2000
    Yes. I have a map of the city with every bus route mapped out. All I need is the location of the nearest intersection, and I'm all set.

20. Lelila

Jan 16, 1999
    Well I believe that would be Wellington and Dundas.

21. Admiral_Thrawn60

Jul 8, 2000
  22. Admiral_Thrawn60

Jul 8, 2000
    I never thought to mention this before... has Chris been notified?

23. Lelila

Jan 16, 1999
    Yes he was (although the announcements were never updated to the new date). Had a great time guys :) That's two down and one to go!

24. Admiral_Thrawn60

Jul 8, 2000
    That was fun. :)

25. Primrodo

Jun 23, 2002
    Loads of fun...watching Deb actout all the scenes was fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.