main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

## London FF Charity Event ##

Discussion in 'Archive: Plymouth (SW England)' started by Sebulba_Sloan, Mar 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebulba_Sloan

Sebulba_Sloan RSA Alumni star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 24, 2002
    London are planning on doing an event to raise money for charity within the coming months. No-one's decided on any other details yet, but I dare say it's gonna happen in London :p

So I've been asked if I could recruit any of you 'orrible lot to come along :D

Anyone intersted? :)

2. Charis

Charis Jedi Youngling star 6

Jun 29, 2002
    Copy of my post in the thread on London:-

You know Luke, I was just thinking - we could get more money if you do a separate raising event in Plymouth. Two smaller rags instead of one big one would probably get more.

Plus, it would promote the Plymouth FF around your area and maybe get you some more members.

We are gonna be having London FF T-shirts and go around London - I was toying with the idea of walking through the Royal Parks with R2D2 decorated buckets and lightsabres collecting dosh and handing out flyers ;)

3. CGI-BOBAFENT

CGI-BOBAFENT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Who's the cash going to?

4. Charis

Jun 29, 2002
    In London, we are gonna choose a cancer charity but will discuss it at one of the meets so that we are all agreed.

5. Az-Azzameen

Az-Azzameen Jedi Knight star 5

May 24, 2002
    Jebus. [face_plain]

Bear in mind thats its illegal to 'shake the bucket' when collecting money. Its defined as begging by law.

And, mind who you ask. There's a few people in the London area that are pro-cancer... :p

6. Charis

Jun 29, 2002
    lol Aye, tell me about it. I'm planning on getting as much documentation as possible in order to avoid getting arrested. Although, that would get us plenty of publicity [face_laugh]

Wouldn't surprise me if it's illegal to collect for charity in the Royal Parks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.