main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Look! Activity in G-ville forum!

Discussion in 'Archive: Gainesville, FL' started by Jason-Fett, Apr 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_SweetPea

Master_SweetPea Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    whoa there's still a group!
    well I'm working full time at Walgreen's now
    and taking Organic I
    so I think I can make dinner, but then I'll have to go home and study.
    See ya'll there!

2. xwingband

xwingband Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 25, 2001
    I stuck around for maybe 15 minutes... realized I didn't have any clue who I was looking for. I wasn't going to stick around for the bowling anyway as I have classwork to do. Didn't see anyone obvious and I didn't want to get obnoxious and start bothering people asking.

Hope you all have a good time. Next time I'll have a clue before I go...

3. Master_SweetPea

Nov 18, 2002
    I wasn't able to make it after all, I got sick about an hour after I posted and have been in bed for the past 24 hours, now I'm airing out and starting to feel better.

4. General_Diyas

General_Diyas Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    Hey all!
    I just got back from my trip to Disney. i went on Thurs 12 through Sat 14, i took my girlfriend to her first Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. We found a small little hotel near the park called Wynfield Inn. We were going as Han Solo and Leia, but didnt have time to put it together so we went as King James and Mary Queen of Scots. it was a blast! we got a lot of comments of how cute we looked and how orginal our outfits were. Most people went as Pirates and then when we were at the gate my girlfriend saw the most awesome thing: She saw a family of Star wars the father was in a cool homemade jedi outfit with MR lighsaber, his wife was Leia, thier kids were as following a clone trooper, jawa, and the littlest was yoda. We went to all the rides and watched the Hallowishes at the end. next day we went to Typhoon Lagoon to ride everything then we off to epcot to spend the rest of the day drinking at the Food and Wine Festival. i got a chinese outfit thats so cool. the Final day we watched Man of the Year it was so funny! next time we meet i will tell more if i forgot anything. Cya later, May the Force Be With You.

5. Crazygerman

Crazygerman Jedi Youngling

Oct 30, 2005
    When is the next meeting? We should have a miniature tournament for those interested or play Star Wars trivial pursuit.

6. Leiaremer

Leiaremer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 12, 2002
    Hello all! Guess what. I hear no guessing....

Well, since you can't guess it's time for another meeting. This one will be at my house at 7pm on Friday, Nov. 4. We will be playing games and ordering in food. Please let me know who is coming so I will know who to let into my humble abobe. hehehehe. If you have any games, please bring them. But I do have alot myself and they are not all star wars either. I look forward to this wonderful evening. If you need directions, get in touch with me privately through email or im. My info is on available thorugh my name.

See everyone soon,
    Mary

7. JediKnightOB1

JediKnightOB1 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 26, 2003
    Mary,

Thanks for the invite. I will be visiting my sister and my brother-in-law. I will make the next one.
    Best,
    Darren aka JKOB1

8. Crazygerman

Oct 30, 2005
    Pam and I will be there.

9. Master_SweetPea

Nov 18, 2002
    well I have to work sorry I can't make it.

10. General_Diyas

May 19, 2005
    hey mary,
    i will be able to come over, i get off at 6:30 on nov 4 so i will come over after i get off work.

11. Darthtengence

Darthtengence Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2005
    I was thinking of the Friday or Saturday after the Holiday for our next meeting. I am going to be having a small SWMinis tourney at my place. I might be willing to throw in a few packs of minis for a prize. For those not interested in minis We could meet on the night before and have the tourney afterwards. For those who want to learn i can easily teach you how to play. Now also I would like to get a responce from everyone who plans or doesnt or cant plan to attend the next meeting when we finilize to see who is still interested in being a part of the group. If you dont respond I will just assume you no longer want to be contacted for any further meetings. I am just doing this to see who we still have with us and who has lost interest is all. The roll call was nice but half the people who responded havent shown up in the past meetings. So i am hoping more do since everyone i have met on here i have enjoyed being around and i would like to see more show up to get more of a presence.

Thanks Jason
    Your friendly nieghborhood sith :)

Have fun and dont die

adios

12. Leiaremer

Apr 12, 2002
    Jason,
    The plan was for the 8th and 9th. I was going to post that today. The 8th was a regular meeting for everyone. Then the 9th was a game night that including minatures. The first weekend in Dec. I will be out of town so we had decided to do it the following weekend. I am sure you forgot about that. I hope that it is ok to do it this weekend since this was the orginal plan. Please let me do the posting of official meetings. I have other people who I have to contact other than just posting them on this board. However, I won't be able to make it for the 8th. I have a prior commitment that I had forgotten about and so do some other people. But I will be there for the 9th.

Mary

13. Darthtengence

Feb 6, 2005
    Sorry about that posting meeting thing, and you were right i did forget about the date thing. I didnt mean to step on anyones toes. I just miss everyone and i have had a hard couple of days and i guess when typed that message i was in the wrong mood to do so. I just really need to see everyone who can make it at the next meeting. My friends are important to me and it would really mean alot.

14. Crazygerman

Oct 30, 2005
    website updated with dates of meetings here post or e-mail me with changes or news that you would like to see on the page.

15. Leiaremer

Apr 12, 2002
    The site looks great. Do you want me to have it linked to our group on the southeast site on the fanforce main page? That way more people might be able to find us.

Also, since I can't make it to the Friday meeting, Dec 8th, the rest of the group needs to plan what they want to do. Please let me know so I can get it posted and stuff. I need to know by Friday morning. I can't pick this time since I won't be there. Also, Jason since we will be coming to your place for minatures Saturday night, Dec 9th, please let us know what time. I will need to get that one posted too. I will be at that one with some extras for trade also.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I did, well mostly. [face_coffee]

See everyone soon,
    Mary

16. TaiLonKae

TaiLonKae Jedi Youngling

Jul 28, 2005
    Hey guys...
    I'm still around.....just alot of personal issues working through.....

17. JediKnightOB1

Jan 26, 2003
    Contact us when you are ready. We look forward to meeting you.

18. TaiLonKae

TaiLonKae Jedi Youngling

Jul 28, 2005
    some of you already have...i think you have as well....

19. General_Diyas

May 19, 2005
    Hey all,

I just saw the most funniest thing on Tv tonight. i was over at my girlfriend's house eating dinner and one of our shows came on. its called "Whose Line is Anyway", they had a scene where colon and ryan where acting a scene with ryan playing the sounds for colon. the subject of their scene was that Colon was playing a Jedi Knight and he was being informed that the Empire was attacking! it was so funny! Ryan sounded like a lightsaber and a hover car, etc. i thought to post this on theforce.net but dont know how, so i am posting it here. I thought it was cool and funny. i am off to bed i have to be up by 630am for work, catch u guys later. May The Force be With You.

Peace
    Robbie

20. Crazygerman

Oct 30, 2005
    never really watch that show... but I found the scene on youtube. Here's the clip, so everyone knows what your talking about.

21. Darthtengence

Feb 6, 2005
    Pam and Eric where have you guys been i have been trying to get ahold of you.
    Shoot me a Txt message so i can chat with you guys.

Jason

22. JediKnightOB1

Jan 26, 2003
    Congrats go out to Liesel and Gabriel. They just had another baby, this time... "it's a girl!!!" :)

23. Leiaremer

Apr 12, 2002
    Disregard this message.

24. Leiaremer

Apr 12, 2002
    Congrats Liesel and Gabe. I am so happy for you both!!!

There is a small change for Saturday. Due to [face_shame_on_you] unforseen problems [face_shame_on_you] we will now be starting game night at 8pm on Saturday night still at Jason and Brandy's house. That's right, game night starts at 8pm. If any one needs directions, please contact Jason or me. We both can give you directions.

If you still want to meet Friday night, I need to know where you want to meet for dinner so I can post it. Come on people I can't make the decision for you this time since I won't be there. Someone make the decision. I'm waiting....[face_hypnotized] You will make a decision now....[face_hypnotized]

Gotta run

Mary

25. JediKnightOB1

Jan 26, 2003
    Can't make it for this meeting. I am short on cash.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.