main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp looking for a jedi costume

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by theimmortaljedi, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theimmortaljedi

theimmortaljedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 23, 2008
    anyone know of someone who makes these and doesn't charge all out doors?

2. Capt_Brandon_Berry

Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 7, 2008
    some of our members have made some cool jedis and i know of some cheep places to get parts for them

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Welcome to the boards Eric!

To answer your question about jedi costumes, it's really best that you make it yourself. That way you can customize it to any design you want.

For the basic design, you can pick up a Simplicity design at just about any fabric store or Wal Mart, or do a search on google for jedi costume designs. There are a good number of web sites that should be able to help you. I was able to get my pattern on sale at Joanne's for $1.99.

As for the material, I would look to see what fabrics are on sale and pick what would be the most comfortable for you to wear. You can also look at Goodwill and the Salvation Army stores for any kind of clothes or accessories that you would want to compliment your costume with. You might want to look on ebay or army surplus stores for the boots and other parts for your costume.

I hope this at least gets you pointed in the right direction to start, and good luck!

4. theimmortaljedi

Aug 23, 2008
    THanks. If you get a pattern who makes them? I can not so AT ALL

5. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    I got my pattern at Walmart. its made by simplicity. Just look in the books with the costumes and it will give you the number of the pattern.

6. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    I forgot to say.... my mama sewed mine! :D but i did all the cutting of the pattern.[face_dancing]

7. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    There are some amongst us that know how to use a sewing machine quite well. I'm not one of them, but there are a couple! :D

8. theimmortaljedi

Aug 23, 2008
    Anyone who wants to make me one let me know the cost. thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.