main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Looking for Working .iso files for "Reign of the Fallen" and "Revelations"

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Edal_Yaj, Jun 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edal_Yaj

Edal_Yaj Jedi Youngling

Jun 2, 2011
    I'm trying to burn the .iso files for RotF and Revelations. I've downloaded them but RotF either gives me a "disc image isn't valid" or it burns to disc but dvd player can't read disc. I've tried using Nero and ImgBurner. Revelations begins to download then stops 33% in.

Does anyone have these files they may be able to send or where I can find them. I've tried the official sites and kuatengineer's site

Thanks.

2. -Phi-

-Phi- Jedi Master star 3

Jun 27, 2002
    For Reign of the Fallen, does the .iso work if you open it in something like VLC player? If not, it's probably a problem with your downloaded file.

Also, to cover the obvious, make sure you're using "burn image" not "burn data" to disc.

For Revelations, try the other download mirror: http://ftp.acc.umu.se/mirror/media/StarWars-Revelations/
    It probably works best if you use an FTP client and connect to ftp.acc.umu.se with no username or password, and navigate to /mirror/media/StarWars-Revelations to download the revelations-1.iso.

Edit: Apparently I also have the Revelations DVD .iso in parts: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
    And the Special Features disc: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 |

3. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    I might have a couple of them as well - I'll see if I can hunt them down if the need arises. :)

4. Edal_Yaj

Edal_Yaj Jedi Youngling

Jun 2, 2011
    Thanks for the help. Dan helped me with "Reign," and your files for "Revelations" worked. Those two films are 2 of my favorites; they were among the first that I ever saw and opened up to me what a fan film could be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.