main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KC, MO Looking to Create A Kansas/ KC Chapter

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by JediDBM, Jan 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDBM

JediDBM Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2003
    Is there anybody else in the KC metro area interested in helping to create a Kansas/ Kansas City Chapter? Quote from Brian @ FanForce from a recent email he sent to me when I inquired as to starting a fan club in this area: At this time, there isn?t an established ?FanForce? club in Kansas City.  FanForce does have a forum set up for Kansas City Fans, located here:  http://boards.theforce.net/board.asp?brd=10168   FanForce clubs are established when 3 or more fans to organize and attend 3 meetings, then you are considered an official FanForce chapter.
    Which means if there are three other fans out there (in this KC area), we organize, show evidence of three organized meetings, Kansas City can have a recognized chapter with FanForce. If you are interested, email me. My emil address is: JediDBM@aol.com

2. JediDBM

Jan 22, 2003
    The Kansas Chapter of FanForce is forming now. As of this moment, there are four members, I will wait until Monday to announce the time and location of our first meeting.

3. Lordstimpy

Lordstimpy Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 1, 2002
    We do kinda have a group but its not a fanforce. Go to coreplanets.com, its ran by Dougcpa.

...It used to be Moswc.com and Ksswc.com, but we merged.

4. JediDBM

Jan 22, 2003
    Lordstimpy I have spoken with DougCPA and have been invited to attend the next coreplanets meeting. Doug said he would let me know when the next scheduled meeting would be.

5. JediDBM

Jan 22, 2003
    The first meeting of the Kansas/ KC Jedi order is scheduled for February 22nd 2003 at 2:00P.M.. For the location of this meeting, please send me an email and I will give you the address and directions if you need them. You can reach me at JediDBM@aol.com

6. Thrive

Thrive Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2003
    lol Hey Stimper!

I just joined up as Arioch on the Corplanets board on the 21st I believe. Like I did there, I have been visiting here for months and finally decided to make an account.

I cant get to Independance for meetings, but if the meetings ever migrate to the KS side, I may. the closer to Lawrence, the better actually.

Anyway, I hope this takes off, Ive been dying for people close by for years, and its nice to see there are more people like me around than I was beginning to think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.