main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mace Windu's weird look. Is Jango really dead?

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by tinakazu, Mar 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthJohnkenobi

DarthJohnkenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2004
    Well, atleast someone else thought Mace's lightsaber was blue. I can't really remember how it compared to the other blue lightsabers at the theatre but I remember it looking like a regular blue. lol

His lightsaber was never blue. Ever. Not even one minute was it blue. Sam Jackson asked for a purple lightsaber when he was cast. Befor principle shooting began. We knew this. It's been common Star Wars knowledge from the beginning.

2. maul98td

maul98td Jedi Youngling

Mar 15, 2002
    I know that some of you don't like it, but in the book Shatterpoint it says that that killing Jango haunts Mace and that he regrets doing so. I think his look was one of I can't believe I just did that. I should have found another way.

3. CBright7831

CBright7831 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2004
    Most people tend to die if they get decapitated. Unless your name is Chucky.

4. Leia's Starboard Hair Bun

Leia's Starboard Hair Bun Jedi Master star 4

Apr 21, 1999
    The reason Mace looks weirdly at the ground after he cuts off Jango's head is because the whole thing was filmed on a soundstage so he has no idea where the CGI would get stuck in later. Same thing with the angle of Mace's lightsaber when he swings it at Jango's "head" in the first place..watch it in slow motion and see.

5. AJcontender

AJcontender Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2005
    Tinakazu, you do bring up a good point, that both Dooku and Mace have strange expressions on their faces, but I don't think it is because Jango is a robot. But, thinking about what you have said a little more, maybe it's possible that the person in that uniform was a clone of Jango -- I mean, there are clones running around all over the place anyway. Also, I want to say that I'm sorry for some of the people responding to your thread. I mean, you were just putting forth an idea, and people have to be rude in their responses. Aren't we all SW fans here? Shouldn't that be reason enough to listen to each other respectfully and give civilized responses to each other intead of saying:

"OMGah, like, what if Jango lived and, was like, REALLY Boba in the OT?

or like, Jango's spirit resided in Boba and was like, working through him you know??

JANGO'S DEAD. accept it."

Come on, what's the point of acting like this to someone who just wants to talk about something on their mind?

6. DS615

DS615 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2003
    To back that theory up, When Mace chopped his head off, you can see sparks from Jango's armor (Mabye a ROBOT!?!?! LOL). But, this was done also when Luke cut off the fake Vader's head in the Dagobah cave in ESB.

So the vader in the cave was a droid? I bet Yoda put it there!

8-}

7. Angel-Blue01

Angel-Blue01 Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2005
    Did you read the novel? His head did fall off.

But that to go for the PG rating.

8. HanandChewie

HanandChewie Jedi Youngling

Mar 27, 2005
    He got his freakin' head sliced off! I don't know many people that can survive that, 'cept maybe Jeebs from MIB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.