main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, GA MACON CLONES

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Allie Fox, Sep 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    Greetings Columbus!

It's amazing how time flies. It was one year ago this October that The MACON CLONES had our first meeting at the Barnes & Noble in Macon. The first meeting brought together seven Star Wars fans from all over the mid-state and we have been growing ever since. We currently have 15 active members on our roll and have more fun each month.

Well friends. . . I would like to make sure that we celebrate our birthday right. On October 11th we will have cookout for the CLONES and our families and friends. The celebration will be held in Milledgeville at the Central City (Bonner) Park pavilion. We'll start cooking at about 2:30 p.m. There will be hot dogs and hamburgers, chips and cake. If your interested in attending, please RSVP before October 7th. Just send an email to the CLONES at macon_clones @ yahoo.com

We hope to see you there.

2. MotF

MotF Jedi Master star 2

Jun 2, 2001
    Allie,

I think that is a great idea for a celebration! Wish I could go, but I have a wedding to attend that day.

Good luck, have fun & I'm sure some of the ColPC folks will be there ;)

Cathy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.