main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA March 2008 meeting - AFTER

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by TD6829, Mar 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TD6829

TD6829 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 7, 2006
    So...

I think the March meeting was pretty good.
    It was a decent turn out, and I'm pleased that Jean and I made it.

Had a great time (as always) and loved hanging out and chatting it up about our similar Star Wars interests. I hope that we came up with a few ideas to help boost our forum activity here on the FanForce boards as well as change the way we try and advertise our monthly meeting.

I am excited about the following things we discussed:

Clone Wars - Sponsored by Richmond FanForce.
    Very cool idea, the hard work is ahead to find the right way to present it.

2. ItsThatGuy

ItsThatGuy Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 12, 2006
    Agreed - Awesome meeting as always! I will have pictures posted up later! I don't have many though.

Does anyone remember the name of the place of our next meeting? Rosa Colleen's downtown...it's sounds right, but I don't think that's the name.

3. utinnigirl

utinnigirl Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 5, 2007
    I don't remember the name either but Allan is supposed to post it, but if anyone else remembers it before he posts feel free to let us know.

I think the meeting went well and I am excited about the upcoming events as well. We still need to talk about a plan for seeing the new Indiana Jones as a group.

I guess I should re-cap the meeting too:
    Attendance
    Tony
    Aimee
    Luke
    Paul
    John
    Jean
    Joe
    Christian
    Danny
    Brandon
    Krista
    Allen
    Troy
    * It was wonderful to have Brandon and Krista join us*

We discussed needing a place to meet to plan for the clone wars, there were a few show and tell items that were passed around througout the meeting, the food was good, and the company was great. We only collected a few cans for the food drive we need to do better next month.

I think that is about all. as always feel free to add anything that I may have missed.

4. Tetmatek

Tetmatek Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 25, 2005
    Sounds like you had fun. Sorry I missed it.

I thought Joe had explained his dramatic weight loss program. Did not see anything in the recap about it:)

5. bbetteridge

bbetteridge Jedi Youngling

Oct 10, 2007
    Yay, we're special. I'll assume that it wasn't wonderful that everybody else joined you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.