main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OKC, OK March happenings

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by xwing25, Feb 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xwing25

xwing25 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 7, 1999
    hi all just wanted to let you know what happening in march ,to start we are going back to two meetings a month starting with a meeting on the 6th at 7 pm at Mazzios on 70th and N. May,second is we will be doing another laser quest game in the middle of the month (details to come) and the Sat. meeting is on the 22nd at mazzios also but it starts at 6 pm and as always we have chats on Tuesday nights at 8 pm see you there

Edited the date to the 22nd :)

2. xwing25

Aug 7, 1999
    just a update as i put the wrong date for the sat meeting it is on the 22nd not the 2nd

3. Starfig873

Starfig873 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2002
    Tsk Tsk X. ;)

4. xwing25

Aug 7, 1999
    hi all just a reminder that the meeting is this week on thursday night see you there

5. xwing25

Aug 7, 1999
    there is a meeting tomarrow night at 6 pm and it looking like a fun time with a birthday party games and giveaways and all the other news thats new and to top it all off there is a Mini tie fighter lego , Ephant Mon ,and Lego R2D2 in the giveaway box along with other stuff so see you at mazzios on 70th and N may tomarrow the 22nd at 6 pm for the fun

6. LennonSkywalker

LennonSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2003
    I'm gonna try to be there, even though I'll be dead tired from covering the war all night. Its not far from my house, so I'll try!

7. xwing25

Aug 7, 1999
    well we got one more thing going on this month ,on the 31st we are having a laser tag game at 12 pm at laser quest on 10944 n. may Ave.so if you can make it it is always a blast and each game is only $7.00 per game for nonmembers and we play two to three games

8. FettsBounty2

FettsBounty2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 15, 2002
    Nevermind....

9. LennonSkywalker

LennonSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2003
    Excuse me for asking perhaps a dumb question, but what exactly goes on in Laser Tag? I mean,anything for stress relief, but I'm curious...

10. xwing25

Aug 7, 1999
    it's a game that you wear a vest with sensors on it that other people hit with there laser gun and you do the same , you play the whole time and see who has the most hits and all the one with the most points is first it's fun

11. Starfig873

Starfig873 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2002
    Yeah, it's a total blast. Well worth the $7 for a game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.