main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

March Meeting Plans

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by PtrsonsZOO, Feb 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    haha. Man this past meeting was probably the most dangerous with all the saws and power tools everywhere and JGoC still was able to come lol So you should be able to sit around in an old people's buffet and gab with us ;)

2. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Yeah, I am still in shock my parents let me come :)

The 24th @4pm, Hometown buffet?? I'll check my calender... And is this in south Denver or WAAAAYYYYY up by DH's place?

And THIS time I'll see if I can give SD a ride, you know it being his birthday and all...

I hope you can come Bravo! My parents were really worried about me too, but I think they fell or something, because suddenly I can come to meetings. ;)

3. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    It's right on the edge of Metro Denver, it should take at least 30 - 45 minutes off of your drive time (or the way you drove last time - an hour), its in the Park Meadows area (I-25 & C-470).

-Jennifer

4. SilverDragon

SilverDragon Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2001
    sounds good to me...who's bringin the cake? ;-)

(jen's b-day is the following weekend btw)

5. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    The big 32, and yes I am right up there with senior citizen members of the group.

-Jennifer

6. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    JGoc, please express our gratitude to your folks for allowing us the honour of your company, and yes, if we can get BRAVO on board, that would be very cool. Jen, you should have never told us....[;>.....geez, I just remembered, Margo and I got married when I was 33....NINE AND A HALF YEARS AGO!!! But, I can still rock with the best of the young-uns...you'll see on the 15th 'o May!

7. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    I'm meeting with Bravo's folks next Tues, so wish us luck.

Tim - I think that puts you over even Faceplant, our former oldest member. Hey, Dave, you're not the old guy anymore!

-Jennifer

8. chunk_the_jawa

chunk_the_jawa Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 8, 2002
    ok I'm lost when is this going down cause if its an all you can eat my wife will let the chunk come its the best way to feed a fat jawa.

9. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    When: March 24th (Sunday) - 4PM
    Where: Hometown Buffet - C-470 & Quebec
    What: RMFF Meeting - Food, Gabbing & well wishes for OW as he heads off for Phoenix
    Who: RMFF Members & their family & friends

How's that?

Oh, some of us might also take a side trip to the Toys-R-Us for some toy shopping.

-Jennifer

10. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    let me ask miss jawa for sure cause shes the bread winner now but I will try to make it.

11. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Ooo... I just had an idea. I'll bring el sombrero de los cupleanos for SD ;) We could have him wear it and he can stand on a chair while we sing 'Happy Birthday'.

And my parents will probably let me come once again to this event as long as I have caught up on all my homework (something I should probably be doing right now) and if I can get the car for that day.

12. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    hahah This rules, now JGoC's parents realize that we're harmless, now we have another attendee haha We just need Bravo to come and i think we'd be almost complete. If you say you live near Littleton HS, Bravo, then I live very very close to you. I live not even a mile away from that. The meeting is going to be cool and I'm sure by then we'll have a theater all set up for our wild and crazy party. I'm going toy shopping for sure afterwards.

13. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I live less then a mile from Littleton High School. It takes me about 10-15 minutes to walk to school.

14. SilverDragon

May 3, 2001
    whoa whoa WHOA! I just wanted free food, I didn't say anything about birthday sombreros, standing on chairs, singing...any of that stuff!!

15. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    Free food comes with embarrassment ;) :p

If you don't pay the toll, then you don't get no rolls.

16. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    lets just hope sd wears more than just a sombrero!!!!!! especialy if dancing on the table

17. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    *Mental image burns Sarah's brain, keels over at keyboard...*

18. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Bad News for Bravo

I have to fly out to St. Louis Sunday night to testify in court for one of my company's lawsuits. So, I will be out of town until Wednesday or Thursday.

Is there anyone willing to act as a stand in for the talk with his folks?

Sorry,

-Jennifer

19. chunk_the_jawa

Feb 8, 2002
    I'll do it as long as they are impressed by tattoos and piercings he's good to go...I wont even drink any beer on the way over.actualy parents like me after the shock wears off.at first the wifes parents were a little scared of me dating their baby but now I can do no wrong.

20. SilverDragon

May 3, 2001
    hey now! that's not such a bad mental image...not IMO anyway...

21. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jun 23, 2000
    :p

I'd try and talk to Bravo's folks but I don't know when I can get up to Denver or if I would be very effective (since I'm only a little older than him.)

22. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    PtrsonsZOO, its okay. We all have other duties in life.

Sorry chunk_of_jawa, but my dad would kick you out of his house so quick, you wouldn't even know what happened. My dad is against piercings a lot. Yet again, sorry.

kitarusapien, can you come and talk with my folks? My dad would really be impressed if a fellow Marine came.

Any one else able to come? If you can come, just PM me. Thanks.

Address:

6088 South Westview St.
    Littleton, Colorado 80120

23. Joseph_Orion

Nov 9, 2001
    I've only met with these guys twice. So I wouldn't be too great on information, but as far as being close, you live pretty close to me and I have no clue how old you are therefore cannot make any judgment about how effective about the age differences and talking with your folks. I'm sort of the PR guy at Qwest's Network Reliability center lol

24. SilverDragon

May 3, 2001
    Qwest has PR?
    I thought they just had annoying pushy telemarketers that won't leave me the hell alone! But I'm sure you're not so bad JO :).

There any Bell companies in this area or what?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.