main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA May 15th Official Meeting (Pre Ep3 Premier)

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Lord_Darth_Vader, Apr 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Ok, The time is closing in on us for Episode 3 to hit the theaters.

I am calling an official meeting to discuss what the Sac Valley Rogue Force will be officially doing for the Premier.

It seems that some have purchased tickets for other theaters, but the official Sac Valley Rogue Force premier is at the Regal Theater in the Natomas Marketplace off I-80.

The meeting will take place at the Pizza Place (not sure of the name) in the same shopping center, very close to the theater itself. We can discuss the time of the meeting.

I believe it is being confirmed right now whether the 501st will have members at the Natomas Theater. It is a strong possibilty that they will be there. I will be in costume as well.

2. DarthRidiculous

DarthRidiculous Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2000
    LDV,

If you come dressed like Oola, I'm gonna hurl. I'm not kidding, it'll be a full-on technicolor yawn, all over the combo half of the pizza (and probably most of the other guests, who'll be busy spewing themselves--in fact, it'd be like Stand By Me, only with pepperoni, sausage, and pizza sauce, instead of blueberries).

Please, please think of everyone else's needs on this one. I beg you, man.

(and yes, I'll make every effort to be there myself) (even if I have to bring a 13-gallon vomit bag, just to be on the safe side) :cool:

3. Thrawn_72

Thrawn_72 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 21, 2004
    Do we have a time on the 15th? I will do my best to be there!

4. DarthRidiculous

DarthRidiculous Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2000
    Admiral,

I respectfully point out that LDV clearly stated, "We can discuss the time of the meeting." So you see...

(ergh-ack-guhh)

(DR collapses, begins to writhe in agony as the Admiral's Force-choke does him in)

(DR lies very still)

"Ah, I see. Thank you for pointing that out, Lord Ridiculous."

:cool:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If it's on the 15th (Monday), I vote for 6:00p as that gives me time to get there from work.

5. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    On the 15th? You want to have a meeting three days before the midnight showing?

6. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Uhhhh DR ... no, I will not be in my Oola costume this time. I believe Dead is borrowing that one. For the meeting, I will be in jeans and my heh heh heh Celebration 3 t-shirt.

The 15th is on a Saturday, and I wanted to wait to set a time so that we can discuss it and set it so that everyone can attend on that day.

I want to also discuss designing Sac Valley Rogue Force t-shirts as well.

Plus discuss upcoming events, trips for the summer. I was thinking 6 flags Marine World this summer would be cool. And I am going to try and sweet talk Sansweet again for another tour of his collection after he gets his ROTS stuff in. And this will be a SVRF only event.

So what time on the 15th does everyone want to meet?

And this is a copy of the Rogue Force Productions t-shirt
    [image=http://swanb.net/svrfproductionlogotshirt.jpg]

Anyone have an idea for a design for the SVRF Society?

EDIT: Yeah Dead, is that a problem? I figured we would all be clear on where everyone will be and what will be going on, on the 19th at midnight.

EDIT EDIT: Also, who would be willing to stand out in front of the KCRA Channel 3 "Experience" at their noon report at the Arden Fair Mall, in costume sometime soon to promote the club and the midnight showing? I would be willing to. ;)

7. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    Oola? I thought I was going as the Dancing Lady with 9 boobs?

oh great I put all this extra weight on for nothing.

I just wanted to make sure you didn't have you dates mixed up I thought maybe you were still in some sort of Indy CIII time warp.

I should be able to make this meeting Poolboy in tow as always.

as for the Channel 3 idea. Nice idea I just can't do it myself.

8. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Nawww took me a couple of days to get over the Star Wars celebrating shock, but I'm ok now. Ok we have two for Saturday. Any other takers?

And anyone else willing to go down in costume to the Channel 3 Experience at the Mall?

9. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Correction: May 15th is a Sunday.

Sunday actually works for me (Saturday the 14th might as well), but lets keep this earlier rather than late so I can get home again at a reasonable hour. I suggest noon-ish so that we can have lunch and talk and see about the Channel 3 thing. Edit: I am willing to bring the costume along and do the mall thing if we want to.

No matter what day/time/hideous costumes, I will be there!!!! Just make sure we set a definite time/date.

10. outrider462004

outrider462004 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2004
    No can do for me. Sorry guys. I know I might be anoying some people by not showing up. However, there are those that might be kinda glad.

11. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    But OR to be an official part of the SVRF you have to show up for a meeting. DR made the last one, even Thrawn72 and PashCr has been to a couple of SVRF functions.

12. JoeSunrider

JoeSunrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2002
    I have been reinstated by going to the last meeting. I had to go through the initiation all over again.

Sometimes at night I wake up in a cold sweat because the scars DR left begin to ache.

13. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    But Joe, your eye brows grew back in very nicely this time. And you really didn't swallow that much of the lake when you took the barrel over Folso Dam. ;)

14. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    I'll petition for the day off.

Who wants to come get my worthless, ride-less tush?

...Poolio? *big pleading look*

-TJ

15. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    "But OR to be an official part of the SVRF you have to show up for a meeting. DR made the last one, even Thrawn72 and PashCr has been to a couple of SVRF functions."

I guess I'm just the guy on the sidelines.

16. JoeSunrider

JoeSunrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2002
    "I guess I'm just the guy on the sidelines."

Shush, go get me a coffee.

Anyway, I'll request the day off right now. I love being able to do that from home now.

17. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    "Shush, go get me a coffee"

I may be the guy on he sidelines, but I ain't doing squat for you.

18. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    alright another meeting.

i will be at natomas in costume.

19. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    I'll pick you up for the meeting QG when we figure out what time it's going to be

And OR, be repsectful ... or I will send you to get something else that is not as appealing as coffee

20. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    Force lightning right? You threatened me with that stuff in another thread.

21. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    while sticking your nose in Bantha foo doo ;)

22. outrider462004

Oct 31, 2004
    OH. ickey, ickey, ickey goo. Thats a good enough threat for me.

Edit: I'll get that coffee right away. How do you want it.

23. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Thats the spirit ... but deliver the coffee to Joe in the Starbucks thread ;)

24. Deadpool

Mar 22, 2002
    Tainted Jedi you are wayyyyy away from my sector, I'll be making this meeting by the skin of my toe cheese.

Can anyone get tainted and bring his sorry butt? speaking of which are you going to the midnight show TJ?

So Outrider's our new intern? NICE!

*slams down large pile of papers.

OK kid I need these copies of our flyer featuring our "Join the Darkside" and Hawkgirls bum posted up all over town.

25. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    *shrugs*

Dunno yet. My computer died on Sunday so I have to see how much repairs will cost me and IF I can get the time off.... I cry.

-TJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.