main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC May 2nd Free Comic Book Day COSTUMED APPEARANCE

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by RipRoar, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    The local comic store here in Salisbury will be doing the annual free comic book day giveaway. There will be someone there dressed as Batman and J and I will be dressed in Star Wars characters. Any other Salisbury Fan Force members want to come out and support this great event in costume? PM me to let me know.

Paul, Mike, Chris, Jerry, Karen, Mark, Matt? Any costume will do... The store was thinking something possible between 11 AM and 2 PM when most kids would be out... However, this is an all day event.

Again, let me know - I know it's really short notice.

2. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    I'd really love to come up and see you all and get to see Ray but as it is I'm not even going to be at the Charlotte FCBD. I'm headed up to Asheville to do one up there. [face_hypnotized]

Give Ray a hug from me. :p

3. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    Oh - we will see you on the next one - there may only be a couple of us anyway... I'll be in Asheville tomorrow at my building site (Largest in NC). HAVE FUN!

4. RipRoar

Apr 8, 2007
    Home sick with the Flu - couldn't make it today but the kids did... Looking forward to the next one

5. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    I drove up to Asheville and did the event with members from the 501st, the Rebel Legion, the Mando Mercs and even a BSGer! The owners of the store donated $100 to Make-A-Wish which I thought was awesome.

Only bad thing was I was really tired driving home. Thank the Maker I made it. :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.