main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo May activity

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MiaTieska, Apr 16, 2007.

1. MiaTieska

MiaTieska Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    Ideas? Such as here?

Activity will be...oh shoot I'll be gone that weekend. How does Fri. 18th or Sat. 19th sound?

-Mia

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Well, I'm flying to Washington, DC on the 18th and my sister's getting married on the 19th. Will be sorry to miss it!

3. Obi_Kenobi_Devotee

Obi_Kenobi_Devotee Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2004
    My sister is getting married on the 19th too! What a cowinkydinkum. Yeah...going to be VERY busy that weekend. That is...if my sister is still speaking to me by then. Brides can be so scary sometimes...

4. MiaTieska

Jan 3, 2003
    Hm. Should we move it up a week to the 11th or 12th?

Or do weekends not matter as much anymore if not as many people are in school? Would weeknights work too?

-Mia

5. Noelie

Noelie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2005
    I don't know. there are still those of us that work full time for a living :)

I suppose it can be during the week but I still prefer it toward the end like thursday or friday. I am sort of limited, because I do work long hour and need to be up and going early in the morning.

6. MiaTieska

Jan 3, 2003
    Oh, I understand, Noelie. I still work FT too. (Well, at least til my hours go back from not being cut down...)

That's okay, I was just wondering. :)

-Mia

7. _JediKnight_

_JediKnight_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2002
    I dont have a preference as long as it isnt the weekend of the 25th (I'll be in LA at CIV!!!) Hopefully I will actually be able to make it to this activity.

8. MiaTieska

Jan 3, 2003
    You know what I realized a couple days ago?

I won't be here this next weekend of the 11-12th. Oops.

I'll be here the 18-19, but not the last weekend of May or even on Memorial Day.

We can plan an activity where I'm not there, 's totally fine by me. I'm just not sure which weekend works for people. [face_worried]

-Mia