main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN May FanForce Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jar Jar, Apr 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    Well fellas, we had another great meeting for April! I had a blast and I hope everyone can make it back for next time. I'm trying to keep the scheduling more consistent so each meeting will be four weeks apart

The next meeting for Knoxville FanForce will be Friday May 21st at 7:00pm at Mr. Gatti's on Kingston Pike. As always, if anyone needs directions or has any questions, feel free to post here, PM, or email me.

See you there!

P.S.> Don't know why, but I posted this and it (the board software) said I posted it earlier today but for some reason it didn't post. I had to step out and I didn't notice until now. I specifically remember that it said I posted and it just didn't happen. Strange huh? ?[face_plain]

EDIT: Turns out it was a cached copy of this page that I kept turning up in IE (theory #2, which I didn't check out). I think I'll lock the first one and leave my duplicate open. <<smacks forehead>>

EDIT: Date changed on request.

2. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    A mod deleted the duplicate thread.. I miss it already. :(

3. YodasQueen

YodasQueen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2003
    That sounds good.

Seriously if you guys want the offer is still on the table for movie night at my house, I do realize its kind of inconvenient, so I could come down and pick you guys up or give good directions, lol.

4. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Sorry! I didn't know if you wanted me to announce it or not.

Well, when do you want to do it? I can drive myself but I figure I can take Rose or vice-versa if that's cool. I just didn't know what you wanted to do.

5. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    well, I get monday and tuesdays off other than that i get off at 5 (with the exception of some saturdays) I will leave it up to you guys.

6. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Monday and Tuesday eh? I'm normally off Friday and Saturdays and it's 3p.m. till' tommorrow at work every other day. Kinda' sucks but it's nice too. Oh and speaking of which on Friday night it's Kill Bill Volume 2 again and a ton of folks may be coming. I know of four right now for sure but there's the possibility of over a dozen depending on the number of folks that said they might come. I would have to rule out Friday for sure, but the rest is open.

7. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    we will let rose decide then, lol.

Watching kill bill again eh? I tried to last night but the theater I went to was closed, after I called them and they said they would be opened (see why I don't go to the theater here)

8. TheRealFennShysa

TheRealFennShysa TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 7, 2000
    Afraid I'll have to miss that meeting, then - that looks to be the weekend I'll be in LA again doing some more American Scary-related stuff...

Fenn

9. Sci-FiGal

Sci-FiGal Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2004
    Let me decide? Well I'm only really busy Mon, Wed, and Friday from 11am-4(3 on fridays), also those times are negotiable cuse my teachers are bigger slackers then I am, other then those though I'm free every night and weekends and all day Tuesdays and Thursdays. So... I'm not much help on deciding. But whatever day I'd love to come. I'll bum a ride any day :)

As for friday, what's the movie time? Angela and I are going again today, but I'm addicted to movies, I'll see it anytime, anywhere!

10. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Right now I would say the 10:00 shows, but that is actually dependant on what time Dave gets off (if he is working). I'm trying to find all that out so I hope to know tommorrow sometime. I'm also hoping there will be like a 9'ish showing too because I think everyone can do that as well. It's all just dependant on what showtimes are posted for Friday.

I wish I knew more to tell you but I don't. :(

If Rose's schedule is open, I guess we can do it just about whenever. I have no problem driving up there but I'll just need to know what works. Honestly I would prefer to do it on my days off but I can get days off if I let them know two weeks out. I might be able to get by on a week's notice, but no guarantees. Just set a date and time and I'll do what I can to make it.

Of course we can always do this after I get off work, but I figure no one wants to watch a movie at 2 in the morning. [face_laugh]

11. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Oh yeah, before I forget.. Where's the picture at? :)

12. Sci-FiGal

Mar 7, 2004
    It's a disposable camera so I'll have the pic in about a week I think. Don't worry, you'll see it eventually... hehehe

13. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    Ok, I will ask to trade one of my days off for a friday, when I go back to work I will let you know.

Oh yeah I can't wait to see the picture either :D

14. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Okay well Dave gets off at three but he wants to clean up so it's gonna be one of these for Friday:

7:05 | 7:35 | 10:00

I'm gonna try to get a definite time by tommorrow but I've got nothing until then.

15. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    Hey cool, I want to see it again too, I get off at 5 so I think i could make any of them.

16. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Didn't you guys see it again just last night? You may need help! ;)

17. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    I won't speak for Rose, but I am beyond help :D

18. Sci-FiGal

Mar 7, 2004
    Nah, you can speak for me cuse that sounds about right.

19. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Okay, I'm going for the 7:35 showing. I've told Dave about it and everyone else seems cool with it so far. I'm gonna buy tickets at lunch today for it, so we'll just meet up in the food court per the usual and I'll get you guys the tickets. After that I have no idea what we'll do but that's the plan thus far.

Sound good?

20. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    sounds good to me, thanks!

21. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Oh well, bad news. I went to Regal and they couldn't process my ticket request. Appearantly, they were having an issue and it showed that every show for Friday was sold out. They told me to try again some other time, so I guess I'll try again tommorrow either before work or at lunch again.

Oh well, at least I know what time to get tickets for.

22. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    Thats wierd.

BTW Looks like due to special events going on the next couple of weeks I can't get a friday off, but like I said I get off at 5, so we could do 6 o'clock any of the next couple of fridays, just let me know if you are still interested.

23. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Sure, that sounds good. For some reason, I think everyone has the same lousy hours I do, but they don't so they can do things after they work. How about next Friday?

24. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    Sounds good

25. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    I'm off to the mall here in a little bit to grab the tickets. Counting me and you guys we should have about 8 coming out for sure. I'd say 9, but I'm still finding out about one and should know something soon. I can get tickets for other folks if you guys have any friends that want to go but let me know about that real soon because I'll be leaving to get them by 6:30-6:45pm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.