main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MAY MEETING

Discussion in 'Archive: Seacoast, NH' started by Lyta_Skywalker, May 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lyta_Skywalker

Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 6, 2002
    [color=4682b4]WHERE - Concord Cinema to see Matrix - Reloaded
    WHEN - 31 May 2003
    TIME - Still to be determined as the show schedule will not be posted before 24 May 2003.

I will keep you all up to date on the time as I know more.

Jaded[/color]

2. Cephas

Cephas Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2003
    I can not make it to this meeting. I will be in Philly at the time enjoying the Wizard World Con with a bunch of friends and I believe I will have seen The Matrix: Reloaded at least 3-4 times by then. :p (In fact, the first week I will have seen it at least 2-3 times before friday.)

-Cephas

3. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    [color=4682b4]Cephas,

Sorry to see you wont be able to make the meet, though I hope you have a great time at the Con.

Now for a bit of business, there is a motion on the board from the Executive Council that we meet at the Hooksett Cinemas off of 93. So if everyone who is interested one way or another could please contact me, I would appreciate it.

Jaded[/color]

4. Sebulba2179

Sebulba2179 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Hooksett is a bit of a hike, so I would prefer the one in Concord. It didn't seem all that difficult for anybody else either, when we went to see TTT (the meet that made us official... :D).

5. JangoFett3263827

JangoFett3263827 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2003
    Hooksett would be great for me! Besides being easier to get to, I like that place better than Concord anyway. Hooksett is where i saw both SW movies for the first time. What time is the show that we are going to see?

6. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    [color=4682b4]Well for now will leave the location of this meet at Hoyt's Concord, and talk about future movie meets in Hooksett before the meeting on Saturday.

So here is the scoop we will be meeting at 1545 outside the theatre, here is the address and phone number:

282 Loudon Road
    Concord, NH 03301
    (603) 226-3800

Looks like there SHOULD be a 1630 showing (given they don't change the times for Saturday, which is still possible - however, I still need to get this up), so I figured we could meet and discuss group business before we go in and get tickets.

Any questions, please feel free to contact me off list in a PM or e-mail and I will get back to you as quickly as possible.

Jaded[/color]

7. JangoFett3263827

JangoFett3263827 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2003
    [face_reallyangry](well I wish there was a face for that) I won't be there for this one either!!!! I have to go to my cousin's graduation party this Saturday in Massachusetts. Sorry guys!

8. Sebulba2179

Feb 5, 2002
    All right, headcount - who IS coming?

::raises hand::

9. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Unfortunately I will not be able to make it b/c of my work schedule. I hate work :mad:

10. Sebulba2179

Feb 5, 2002
    Well, the IMDb gives us two midafternoon showings - 3:45 and 4:15. Sounds like the 4:15 one is our best shot, so do we want to meet a little earlier than 3:45?

11. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    [color=4682b4]Jango and Soontir - sorry to hear that you won't be able to make the meet this week, we will definately miss you, hope to see you at the next one.

Seb, we may have to actually meet after the movie (i.e. cover business), because I have a comittment on setting up a computer system at noon in Manchester and this has grown to doing a Home Theatre system as well, so I don't know if I will be able to make it any earlier than 1530, though I can try, also I know that Kri and Ben are stretched trying to make it for 1545, so I am beginning to think that it would be better if we met outside before the movie (between 1530 and 1545) and get our tickets, watch the movie and then cover any business afterword, as I only really have a couple of things to go over, I don't think that would be a problem for me. Let me know.

Jaded[/color]

12. Kriana

Kriana Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2002
    I don't know if Ben and I are going to make it..... Graduation just around the corner and all we got very busy... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    We'll try!!!
    Kri

13. Sebulba2179

Feb 5, 2002
    Well, once again, if we can't make 3:45, there's another show just a half hour later. Just throwin' out alternatives here, it's what I do best. ;)

14. Lyta_Skywalker

Jul 6, 2002
    [color=4682b4]For those of you who did not make the meeting today, and as a refresher to those who did attend, here are the minutes from our meeting after seeing the Matrix.[/color]

Meeting called to order by Chapter President/Chapter Rep Lyta Skywalker at 1830. In attendance were:

Lyta Skywalker - Chapter President/Chapter Rep
    Kriana - Chapter Vice President
    Wedge Antilles - Chapter Secretary
    Ben Kenobi - Chapter Treasurer
    Sebulba

There was no old business to discuss therefore Lyta put forth the following new business:

New location for New Hampshire Echo Base meetings:

Kriana had spoken with her employer at the Dragon House restraunt <sp> and she has agreed to close the dining room down for one Saturday evening a month for four hours for meetings. The catch to all this is that any food ordered would have to be from the Dragon House which is Chinese.

Do we hold the monthly (regular) meetings at Dragon House?

Measure passed:

Aye - 5
    Nay - 0
    Abstained - 0

Lyta then called for discussion on what is allowed on the message board as for promoting of local Star Wars related businesses. After a short round of discussion the issue was decided:

Do we allow for local Star Wars Related businesses to promote (not advertise) on the message board?

Measure passed:

Aye - 4
    Nay - 0
    Abstained - 1

After the final vote, the meeting was adjourned as there was no further business to be discussed.

[color=4682b4]Thanks,
    Jaded[/color]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.