main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gd Rapids, MI May meeting.

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Obiwancloneme, Apr 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obiwancloneme

Obiwancloneme Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 25, 2005
    Just thought i'd start this up, kinda get the may metting rollin...I think we should meet before the release of ROTS, that way we can all cordinate where when and the how's of it all :p

Oh and its definitly a show n tell meeting for all the yummy stuff we picked up @ c3, YAY!!

2. TX0338

TX0338 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2005
    If we can do it on the 7th or 8th... even the weekend of the 14th would be okay for me.

TX-338 Out!

3. Obiwancloneme

Feb 25, 2005
    I'm easy, eather one is good for me :)

4. Jaareth

Jaareth Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2004
    id say we choose the 14th with its closeness to the release date..i can discuss 501st/rebel legion presence at the theatre with tx and make plans on what/who/where thing :)

any objections?

5. ChancellorDecorum

ChancellorDecorum Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 30, 2004
    Nope sounds good to me! I'll be there, and all you other swuares should be there too!

I say everyone who went to CIII should wear there badge and any pins or what not they got too!

6. GeneralCrespin

GeneralCrespin Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 21, 2004
    14th works for me. Really. ;)

7. TX0338

Jan 18, 2005
    I may set up a BBQ for that day... That is once we decide on a day. I want to get as many people as I can get to help with the ROTS events. We can have our meeting and discuse what needs to be discussed.

Sounds good?

TX-338 (Donavon L) Out!

8. Obiwancloneme

Feb 25, 2005
    yea sounds good, ill bring something if ya want me too, also where is this going to be held....i think BBQ'n in the middle 0f the food court might cause some problems :D

I'd rather personaly do the meeting sooner rather then later just preference....mabey we should do it kind of to the weather...like if the first sun of the month is sunny YAY!! or if its cloudy NAY!!!

eairlyer also gets things rollin sooner and if there are any bumps we can smooth them out before ROTS opening.i know from experience that waiting till the last min as far as orginizing events can be disasterious :eek:

I just cant wait to see ROTS!!!

9. jabba974

jabba974 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 17, 2004
    If I'm not mistaken, I think the 8th is Mother's day???

10. TX0338

Jan 18, 2005
    As to the where.. I have access to a few houses.... Just depends on the weather and the day. There is also a possibility of having two meetings... we can do that on the 7th and then again on the 14th or 15th.

I just need to know who would like to come and would they be interested in two meetings or just one.

Let me know and I'd be more than happy to host a meeting.

TX-338 Out!

11. Jaareth

Feb 23, 2004
    well i can show up however many times you want lol if jabba goes that is lol...just need to coordinate is all :)

12. Obiwancloneme

Feb 25, 2005
    sounds good i can make two and ill bring food for the Q :D

hey that rhymes...

who wants to spar?!?!
    I have to put my parks to the test....come on jaareth, Chicken?!?! :D

Hey i was thinking this next meeting we should make a phone list to easily cordinate stuff like this, probly work better then waiting for ppl to post on the forums.

just a thought.

13. jabba974

Sep 17, 2004
    So, are we going to have the meeting on suday afternoon or saturday night? I myself think Sunday worked out alot better last time, any thoughts???

14. TX0338

Jan 18, 2005
    I am thinking that Sunday might work better.

Talk to you soon,
    Donavon L... TX-338 Out!

15. Jaareth

Feb 23, 2004
    sunday...sundy worked loads better...lotsa peeps showed up :p

are we gonna hold 2 meetings then also? 7th and 14th?

16. Obiwancloneme

Feb 25, 2005
    hmm sunday is mothers day 8th so that leaves sat the 7th if thats going to happen we need to just have a time and place posted...well just looked at the weather channel sat looks like its going to be kinda crappy weather, go take a look for yourselves. On that note mabey an indoor meetingfor the 7th and hope for BBQ weather on the 14th...that is if we are doig two?

Ill tie one hand behind my back jaareth,k?

17. jabba974

Sep 17, 2004
    I think we should go ahead and have the meeting on sunday the 14th @1:00pm. That seemed to work alot better, besides it will give us an opportunity to iron out the details from the ROTS showing.

18. TX0338

Jan 18, 2005
    Sunday is the 15th but that works best for me.... We can have it at my house...(Tentative) I will get a bunch of burgers and hot dogs... anyone who wants to bring stuff can if they want.

Once I get the go ahead I will set you all up with directions...

I will also make sure anyone who needs a ride will have one... for a price........ (your SOUL!!!) lol

Sound good???

19. Jaareth

Feb 23, 2004
    ok...that works for me....but,...um....i dont have one of those tx...i gave it away long ago for some star wars stuff :p lol

20. jabba974

Sep 17, 2004
    that sounds great! but if its a problem we can always go with the old stand by(the mall)

21. GeneralCrespin

GeneralCrespin Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 21, 2004
    I won't be able to be there, I have to go with my dad on a road trip, going to be gone ten-fourteen days, and we're leaving this Monday. :(

22. ChancellorDecorum

ChancellorDecorum Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 30, 2004
    ^Predictable

Also if we aren't going to have the meeting on Sunday in the mall, lets do it a little later in the day then, I figure like 3 or 4, if possible, its just a thought.

23. TX0338

Jan 18, 2005
    It would be fine with me if we did that... say have food ready by 2 or 3? Then start the meeting shortly after that?

TX-338 Out!

24. jabba974

Sep 17, 2004
    So, are we having the meeting at the mall or TX's place??

25. TX0338

Jan 18, 2005
    I'll post my address now and update you all with a map later. My home address is:

2854 Woodward Ave, SW
    Wyoming, MI. 49509

We will start cooking food at around 1-2pm... We will plan on going till maybe 7pm unless things die down. We have a few things to go over... I will be talking with the theater again tomorrow so I will have an even better idea of what we are going to do.

Talk to you later,
    Donavon L... TX-338 Out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.