main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Macon, GA Meet the CLONES!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Allie Fox, Feb 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    I invite all members of the FanForce Community to visit the MEMBERS section of the MACON CLONES website.

I particularly invite you to check out the profiles of our most illustious members; Smiling Otter, LitlleJedi and Grand Admiral Jedi. These three fine members have been a little slow to have their profiles sent in but they did provide a photo from their last "performance."

2. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Those are great member profiles! :)

3. wookiechick66

wookiechick66 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2002
    Oh, those profiles are fantastic. You GUYS needs some GALS! Girl SW fans are the best. Yes sir reeee.

Allie Fox, I will let you know when FCFN gets up and running. Shouldn't be too many more months.

Anyone over there scrapbook for SW? I have been keep a scrapbook for FCFN and Dragon Con. SF-MOTF allows me to do paper dolls and scrapbook layouts for DC. I am working on some already for DC04.

Come visit us in Columbus.

4. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    If you check out the few people who have profile in the Hothlanta Rebels Member Profile section, you'll see we've got tons of gals in our group. ;)

As far as scrapbooking goes, we made a scrapbook covering our first two years as a FF chapter. We hope to start on our 2003 scrapbook soon. It's just a matter of having the time to do it and we have tons of pictures.

I know I said this already Allie, but that is a wonderful members profiles section on your website. I especially like the "singing amigos." ;)

5. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    Thanks for the props.

We actually have three lovelies in our midst. Currently only Sabrann graces our website. Sina Jax is a "less than regular"(not the Metamucil regular either) member. She and her husband have a very busy schedule and make it when they can. The third lady is actually LitlleJedi's Misses. She too is a very busy woman and makes it when she can. She even RPGs with us on occasion.

As for the 3 Amigos. . .

we are down to one. LitlleJedi has yet to send me a profile and until he does, he be doing the solo mariachi bit.

Cheers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.