main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY Meeting # 86 - Sunday Jan 10, 2010 at the Broadway Mall in Hicksville.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by TheBothanJedi, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBothanJedi

TheBothanJedi Jedi Master star 2

May 16, 2004
    Meeting #86 will take place on Sunday January 10th 2010 at 11am at the Broadway mall food court in Hicksville.

We will be finalizing our list of I-CON games and panels, and discussing other planning for I-CON.

2. MasterSifo-Dyas

MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master star 4

Oct 1, 2002
    Dont forget, This meeting is the deadline for panel idea submissions for I-CON. A description would also be appreciated, so I-con has an idea of what that panel is about. That you can prepare in advance and send it to Billy at davistb@aol.com
    --Billy

3. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    Is this meeting Saturday or Sunday?

4. TheBothanJedi

TheBothanJedi Jedi Master star 2

May 16, 2004
    Apparently it was supposed to be on Saturday, but the majority of the people I've spoken to can't make it on Saturday, Including myself.

So we'll be having the meeting at the usual time and location on Sunday.

Please make sure to e-mail me, Billy, and Abhay with information about any I-Con games or panels you are planning to run. A short description of what it will be about, and what A-V requirements would be needed.

We will discuss this at the meeting, and Billy and Abhay will submit this information to I-Con.

Sorry about the mix-up, but my own notes still said Sunday, and since the minutes for last meeting never got posted I was going from my own notes.

--Dan

5. MasterSifo-Dyas

Oct 1, 2002
    Yes we'll try and make this meeting as productive as possible with discussion about I-CON. --Billy

6. Trooper-C

Trooper-C Jedi Master star 1

Oct 14, 2003
    Meeting #86 minutes
    January 10,2010
    Start-11:38am

Previous Events:

-MEPA NYC fanforce reunion/holiday get-together 12/19/09
    Abhay and Mike attended,had a good time.

-Spat's holiday party 12/19/09
    Dan and Dana attended,had fun.

-Rob Kaos's holiday party 12/20/09
    Great turnout,despite the snow.Watched Family Guy ESB,Aerosth Videos,Star Wars toy commercials,etc.Everyone enjoyed themselves.

-Future Events
    Joe's Deployment Party 1/16 at TD's Irish Pub in Philly
    Chris,Triss,and Chas are going.
    Celebration 5 in Orlando,FL.
    No one going as of now.

-CR's report
    Billy provided a list of words not allowed on boards;if you need a list,contact Billy.

-Upcoming meeting dates
    February 21st,6:30pm at Rob Kaos's house.Note:This will be an I-Con planning meeting by invite only.

March 14th,11am at Broadway Mall
    April 11th,11am at Broadway Mall
    to be continued.

7. Trooper-C

Trooper-C Jedi Master star 1

Oct 14, 2003
    meeting minutes continued...

-Club business
    I-con deadlines:
    Feb.21st:Anyone who has A/V requirements for their panels must have them submitted to Abhay by this date.
    March 14th:All panel material must be finalized and ready to go.
    NOTE:IF YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN ABHAY CONTACT INFO FOR BADGING YOU MUST GET IT TO HIM ASAP!
    I-con planning:
    Panels were discussed;official names,people running them,descriptions,A/V requiements,etc.Contact Dan or Billy for panel list.

meeting ending 2:06pm

8. MasterSifo-Dyas

Oct 1, 2002
    Yes the next Meeting February 21, will be a special 'staff only' meeting at someone's private house. We will be submitting our AV requirements for I-CON panel programming. Only Staff members who are heading panels need to attend.
    --Billy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.