main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii Meeting at Ala Moana Center was a big success!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Crimsus, Sep 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crimsus

Crimsus Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 31, 2004
    First I'd like to thank everyone who came out to sit down and brainstorm. I think we have a great basis for what looks like a series. That's right, a series!

I was worried our thought session would end when that guy spilled his drink on the back of Kate's head, but we endured and overcame. The next time we meet, I'll bring some rain slicks for ya Kate! :)

I'd also like to say thank you to Mike and good luck at your next post. I'm glad you came out to give some feedback on our session even though you are going back to the mainland. Have fun in New York!

I have been going through all the notes I took at the meeting and think that the timeline and setting are great. I'm really happy that I'm not the only person who is tired of Vader being in almost everything, especially since there were other Jedi in the past who were just as powerful. I think that if we do this right, this series could easily develope into a very intricate story.

It's late now, so I'm going to grab some shut-eye. Once again, thank you everyone who came out.

I'll post a message in about a week or two and announce exactly what the gameplan is.

-Crimsus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.