main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Meeting/Killeen Fan Force

Discussion in 'Archive: Killeen, TX' started by Tandeer, Jul 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    The Killeen FanForce will hold it's second meeting on July 9th at 7:00pm at the Pizza Palace, 515 W. Veteran's Memorial Blvd. (Business Hwy 190) Killeen Tx. Phone # 634-2728.

Look for the talking Yoda and a silver haired woman named Debby.

If you need directions or help, just let us know.

Topics for discussion, Voting for City Rep, ways to expand the group, next meeting day/time/place and anything you want to share with the group.

See you all there!!!!!

Debby

2. britt1

britt1 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 10, 2001
    I'll need directions!
    Jim

3. RangerPrincess

RangerPrincess Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Question: Do you have to be a certain age to attend? I'm just wondering.

4. Tandeer

Apr 7, 2001
    Jim... *S* Just sent directions in the mail. *S*

Ranger Princess, the answer to your question is NO!!! We are an ALL AGES friendly group! As far as I know, our youngest memeber is 5 and the oldest is running neck and neck between Jedi_Blade (Keith) and myself with neither telling our ages, but I will tell you that he has 4 grandkids and I have a 24 yr old son! *L* Does that help? Come see us Tuesday night. We'd Love to meet you! *VBS* And PLEASE bring any other Jedi Junkies you know with you! We are trying to form an official group here and the more the merrier! *S*

Debby

5. RangerPrincess

Jun 23, 2002

*claps* Yeah! I'll just have to make my mom play Taxi_Mom then! :D I'll try to be there, I have nothing much to do anyways. ;)

6. RangerPrincess

Jun 23, 2002

Oh. I might need some directions also. I looked in the phone book, and the address doesn't match the phone book. If not, I'll shall leave a hour early and go through every pizza place. *vbg* How hard will it be to find a talking Yoda? ;)

--Ashley

7. Tandeer

Apr 7, 2001
    Ashley, the Pizza Palace is on Business Hwy 190. They call it Veterans Memorial Blvd in the phone book. Do you know where Connell Chevorlet Car Dealership is on the corner of B.190 and Fort Hood Road? If you do then all you have to do is go down Bus. 190 a few blocks and the Pizza Palace will be on your left. It has a pointed roof and a neon sign of a guy flipping pizza's. *S*

I'm not talking about Central Texas Expressway, which is what most folks call 190. That's the road that goes past the Mall and the movie theater. You need BUSINESS 190. *S* If all else fails, call the number in the phone book and ask them how to get there from where you are. *S*

See you tonight!

Debby

8. tk-252

tk-252 Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2002
    I just found out about the fanforce thinf in killeen i live copperas cove. Here is my email send me one about the next meeting
    thx182@rebelscum.net
    thanks

9. Tandeer

Apr 7, 2001
    Will do TK-252!!! *S* I'm sorry that you didn't get the info until after the meeting. I will make sure that you are added to the mailing list. But also, check here and on the FanForce page. We are listed there as well. *S*

BTW, I'm Debby, the City Rep and you'll find lots of us live in Copperas Cove. *S*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.