main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MEETING, MEETING, MEETING

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by Jedi_Master_Kel, Apr 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    I intend to be there, though I may be a little late. Christian is coming into town and is coming to my place at 4pm. He doesn't think he'll be able to stay long as he'll need to get back to Raleigh, so I may be a little late. I have Kevin's cell if something changes.

2. Q_of_the_Continuum

Q_of_the_Continuum Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2003
    Guys, I won't be able to make it. My car is out of commission and plus I'm really not up to going as I've been in some pain lately and it's starting to concern me a little. I hate to miss another meeting. You guys have a good time though.

Mike, in case you are wondering my light saber looks just like Rob's only the design in the middle is different and the end is painted black instead of silver. Hopefully, I will get to meet you at the next meeting.

3. The_Green_Ranger

The_Green_Ranger Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 18, 2004
    Q, I'm sorry you can't make it, you just get yourself better.

4. The_Green_Ranger

The_Green_Ranger Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 18, 2004
    ate burgers, celebrated Lt_Cm_Data's b-day and laughed over Dalton and Kevin's C3 adventures. Good meeting. Hopefully next (may) month we'll be in full force and can see a viewing of ep3 as the g'ville ff. even tho it will be repeats for most of us, you can never see it too many times. Also I'd like to possibly begin playing the SW rpg if it's okay...either at the may or june meeting.

5. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Yeah, it was a nice time. Kev, sorry we missed you and hope you're feeling better. Mike, hope we get to catch up with you at the next meeting.

6. Master_Dante_Jarmeck

Master_Dante_Jarmeck Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2005
    im sorry i missed it guys, first of all, i thought it wasnt till monday, plus i had to work sunday, which sucks! the one sunday that they ask me to work is the one day that i have something important going on! i almost lost my job jesterday cause i let my boss have it. but ill be at the next meeting.

7. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    Kevin,

Please get better. I hate that you feel bad. We truely missed you.

KevinH

8. Master_Dante_Jarmeck

Master_Dante_Jarmeck Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2005
    any ideas on when the next meeting might be?

9. Q_of_the_Continuum

Q_of_the_Continuum Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2003
    Well, it turns out that I have a broken leg. After a CT scan this past Friday it turns out there is a fracture at the top of my left femur. It's causing me all kinds of pain and I'm not sure how long it will be before I see you guys again. The doctor said to just stay off my feet and let it heal on it's own. I'm out of work right now and just sitting home watching TV. I just thought I'd let you guys know in case you didn't hear from me. This is the first time I've sat down at my computer in almost a week. Just wanted to check my email and update you guys on my condition. I'll keep you up to date. Talk to you guys later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.