main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MEETING: Saturday May 12th, 12noon

Discussion in 'Archive: Lubbock, TX' started by Dolf, May 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dolf

Dolf Jedi Youngling

Oct 2, 2000
    Just thought I'd post the list of fan films we're watching on Saturday.

Legacy of the Jedi
    Brains & Steel
    Duality
    Hardware Wars:Special Edition (if time allows)

Ryan, if you could reply with directions to our meeting site that would be great!

2. Joanzia

Joanzia Former FF Staff star 3 VIP

Oct 18, 2000
    Thanks, Dolf for posting about the meeting. :)

I am going to copy the info that Ryan emailed us about the location.

"Hi, everybody!

In speaking with Joanie and Dolf, we thought it might be fun to use our next meeting time to watch some FanFilms. Since I used to work
    at FBC Lubbock in the Recreation Ministry, I know of a great place with a big screen T.V. and pleanty of accommodations. Not only does
    the location have our viewing needs covered, but it also provides a game room (pool, air hockey, ping-pong, and fooseball) and a gym for both big and little kids to release their energies.

The Rec. is located at 2001 Broadway Ave., in the Activities Building behind the "main" church building. There is a security intercom that you must activate to the right of the north, center doors. Some one should let you in the doors and there is an elevator just inside the foyer. Take it to the 3rd floor. I will be there to greet you! =)

The screening is scheduled for 12:00 Noon, this Saturday, and MUST end at 2:00 o'clock as there is another reservation coming in after us. I will arrive @ 11:30, so if you get lost, just call 747-2438. I'm looking at ordering pizza and cokes, so if you have any requests, let me know (1 toppings only, please). Please let me know if you
    WILL of WILL NOT be able to attend (I hope it is the former, not the latter). Thanks!"

-Ryan 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.