main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD Merry Christmas thoughts for 2007

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Kahlan72, Dec 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kahlan72

Kahlan72 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 27, 2000
    Okay..mooshy mood.

Instead of the obligatory Merry Christmas, lets try something more specific.
    3 things you're grateful for this Christmas ( despite all the crap that happened), or good things that happened this year.

1 of which has to involve US! ( Fanforce not the conglomerate of American states )

..oh and a Christmas wish

Too hard...ah just say what you want :)

Me first.

.watching my son growing up pretty happy is always the best thing
    .that I'm financially doing okay and not feeling like he's missing out on anything
    .various Sunday arvos and Wednesday nights in the company of friends I will always love to have a drink with. That night of Gremlins and Goonies was very fun

I actually have a list very long of good things you guys have brought to my life this year.
    Thanks for your support, love and friendship. Hope I gave as much as was offered. xxx hug

2. morgan-aleghieri

morgan-aleghieri Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2006

3 things I'm grateful for, aye? Ummm...

1. The most obvious and a sentiment I hope I spout all too often - but always grateful for you lot (fine bunch of reubens that you all are). Always grateful for a bunch of people who share some of my interests, give a damn when I'm feeling down, and all around generally keep me sane and on this planet. Love you guys, srsly :p My appreciation of you lot is always highly understated.

2. Always grateful to still have a job in a pretty good team of people (even despite spending all of my waking hours filing). And hey, I'm definitely never one to argue with Public Service Christmas lunches! [face_mischief]

3. Ummmm... Grateful for my opportunity to go to Melbourne for Phantom of the Opera. Organising a lot of the trip by myself (With lots of help from LC of course) was a learning experience, travelling for the first time really without chaperones, and getting ourselves organised. And visiting a beautiful city, having a wonderful time and finding a great restaurant and an awesome comic/collectable shop. I want to go back.

Well, Merry Christmas guys for the rest of this Christmas Season thingy - may we all share many more to come :)

3. Murder_Sandwhich

Murder_Sandwhich Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
    1 - I'm grateful for you guys. I've had a pretty rough time this year, but you guys have kept me sane. You were there when I needed to talk and when i didn't want to talk. You're all people who understand everything that I'm going through (and you get all my references to geek stuff.) If it wasn't for you guys this year, I don't know what I would have done.

2 - Family is good. I get along with everybody and after this year, we've never been closer.

3 - ummm.. I'm grateful for Team Fortress 2. I've never had more fun in a game and it's a great game to play with friends.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.