main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Minacia's Silly Sprinkles Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Sep 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    *Rubs hands together in glee*

Excellent, quigon. Excellent.

Excuse me, Mr. Stormtrooper, do you need a new pen? :p (If they're going to invade my fortress, I should at least be somewhat courteous. ;) )

2. quigon70

quigon70 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2000
    light bulb goes on again

i must go to the space port at the duct tape shop we are making duct tape pens

3. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Then it is true...you can use duct tape for anything and everything. ;)

4. quigon70

quigon70 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2000
    i have composed a list of 252 uses for duct tape

located here

http://www.starwarssource.net/Forums/showthread.php?s=98afe4e4f2dff8ac7786cc441275e931&threadid=14&perpage=25&pagenumber=3

well can't get it to link

5. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    My dear Sprinkle Empress, Axton, Ch'det, and I are STILL waiting for Jace to deliver our shipment. I hope there will be extra Jolties for our inconvenience. I can't keep Axton's pants on him without sprinkles(HELP!) Perhaps if we get to Megacon in Orlando, some of the Rebels can smuggle,er,I mean ship our order.

6. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Due to Imperial (a.k.a. real life) entanglements, we have been unable to deliver your shipment of sprinkles. We apologize for the delay. As a token of our appreciation, you will receive 1 extra crate of Jolties at no cost. Just be sure not to use them all at one time. ;)

7. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Excuse me Empress, but 1 case of jolties only goes so far with Fandom Menacers. I have a serious demand for sprinkles here. I would be interested in taking over distribution for your more Southern customers.Those stormtroopers don't seem to be as much of a problem here as they are in Hothlanta. I await your decision with sprinkle breath desperate for more SPRINKLES!

8. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Excuse me Empress, but 1 case of jolties only goes so far with Fandom Menacers. I have a serious demand for sprinkles here. I would be interested in taking over distribution for your more Southern customers.Those stormtroopers don't seem to be as much of a problem here as they are in Hothlanta. I await your decision with sprinkle breath desperate for more SPRINKLES!
    :) [face_mischief]

9. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Sorry for the multiple post, but you know how my hands shake when I am sprinkle deprived. [face_mischief]

10. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    We are having a hard time here without sprinkles nothing is getting done :(
    My hands are still shaking. We feel as though our Sprinkle Empress has packed up her comfy chair and abandoned us!

11. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    The jolties did their job! It kinda' feels like I have "ants in my pants"!

-Axe

12. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    I have not abandoned you, faithful sprinkles users! I have just been...uhm...indisposed.

Stacey, I do not see why you cannot take over the distribution of sprinkles in your sector. In the end, it will save me money and time. Imperial entanglements are costly, after all. ;)

13. Jedireject

Jedireject Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 2001
    Hmmm,...Despite my warnings you continue your trade of death and destruction. I see our tactics have been...lacking. We have tried to maintain a policy of targeting sprinkle production centers, but I think it may be time we stepped things up to a distributer level.

There are no more warnings you traders of candy coated death. Start looking over your shoulders for the gleam of Imperial armor.

[face_mischief]

14. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    You gotta catch us first...I bet you didn't have a lot of friends as a youngster, did you jedireject? And I bet that is why you turned to a life of evil. I really do pitty you. A life with no fun...no happiness...you really think that being part of an evil, oppressive empire is gonna make you a better person in the end?

Fine, I'll keep an eye over my shoulder. We'll see who can draw and shoot first.

15. Technoviper

Technoviper Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2002
    Hey -- Lay off the Stormie. What is it with you Rebels, anyway? Geez... The Stormie gets out there and puts on a uniform and puts his life on the line to try to bring order to the galaxy and what does he get? Smart remarks and sprinkles!

16. RosieWook

RosieWook Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 5, 2000
    As a Republic Bureaucrat, I have to ask whether or not you have a permit to issue these threats, Jace? 8-}

17. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Chaos and turmoil are brewing. Excellent! Everything is happening as I have forseen. ;) :p

18. Jace Darkrider

Dec 30, 1998
    Wait a minute...I'm just trying to make a living. I have a crew to feed, a wife to cloth and well, animals to take care of. Suddenly I'm the bad guy because I transport sprinkles. I'm nothing more than a box mover and I get blasted because some stormtrooper deems it neccessary to harass me at every turn? What did I ever do to him? Or the Empire for that matter? I pay taxes and I give to Imperial charities. Don't you people have ewoks or gungans to go molest? Leave me and my sprinkles alone. And you Minacia...don't let me start thinking your behind this Imperial setup! I'm just doing a job you're paying for.

19. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Do not worry, Jace. The Imperials are a thorn in my side, as well. A Dark Lady/Sprinkles Empress can't get anything done with overzealous stormtroopers hanging about. ;)

I'm just hoping that chaos and turmoil will cloak my movements. [face_devil]

And for the record, I too have responsibilities. I have minions and a dog to feed! :p

20. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Now y'all see what I have to deal with, a Jedi hopped up on sprinkles who can't keep track of his pants. This is why I am proud to take over distribution for this sector. The imps won't know about me for a while because they will still be chasing poor Jace. I can move lots of product just with the crew of our ship! [face_mischief] Of course there might have to be a little skimmed off the top for shipping costs! I have my own needs too. SPRINKLES FOREVER!!!!

21. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Hasn't Axe always had a problem keeping up with his pants? :p

Don't skim too much off the top of our profits, Stacey. Do not forget the aforementioned minions and dog. They expect to be kept in the lap of luxury. ;)

22. Technoviper

Technoviper Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2002
    Jace, I got nothin' against a guy trying to provide for his family. All I'm sayin' is, The Republic was one big gooey mess of inefficency, corruption, and red tape -- and then you got a guy like Palpatine, who cuts through all that crap and cuts away the fat and streamlines the governmentand brings order to the lawless regions and everything... and then you wacko left-wing sprinkle-sniffin freaks come along with your feel-good dogma and your new-age "one with the Force" mumbo-jumbo and ruin it for everybody. It's no good. No good at all.

23. Jace Darkrider

Dec 30, 1998
    Hey now, I just transport it. Imperials call it smuggling, but whatever. As far as hokey religions go, you and the "Force" freaks can keep it. With a good blaster at my side, who needs dogmas? And for crying out loud, sprinkles are just snack toppings. So Minacia has to get them from the Kessel spice mines? What's so bad about that? It's just food bi-product.
    :cool:

24. sacul-1138

sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 9, 2000
  25. RosieWook

RosieWook Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 5, 2000
    As a bureaucrat, it is not my worry as to whether or not what you're doing is illegal. (Truth be known, I indulge in sprinkles, myself.)

It's just my job to inform you that Imperial Code CUL8TR states that all threats require a permit before being issued. The Emperor has to keep his Imperial Guards clothed somehow!

Frankly, it wouldn't break my heart any to go back to a democracy. Mess up around here and your family never hears from you again.

Oops...there are stormtroopers around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.