main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Monster Comics in Berea

Discussion in 'Archive: Richmond, KY' started by cal196, Aug 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cal196

cal196 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 19, 2004
    Hey, everyone in the Richmond (surrounding) area should try and get together in that comic shop, the owner is super nice, I'm sure He wont mind

For what you say? I dunno lol, just for fun. But really it would be a good chance to see how many people are interested in getting together then maybe going to comic con and such for next year, aint no way I will this year.

2. YodasQueen

YodasQueen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2003
    OMG someone actually posted, Nice to meet you cal, you wouldn't happen to be the super nice owner of the comic store would you?

3. cal196

Aug 19, 2004
    No :( , but I know him, sorta. Ok not really.... I went in there and we talked for a long time he seemed willing to do something like this and it would give use something to do. Not to mention it would boost his sales.

I havent finished my costume yet, maybe all the people here can get together for halloween. I have no idea where to go I'm not new here (lived here 5 years) but i still have no idea where to go for things like this.

Any plans for Dragon Con 2005? I really wanted to go this year but no rooms, bah. I need to start earlier than 5 days I guess lol.

4. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    What costume are you doing?

5. cal196

Aug 19, 2004
    http://www.bobafettmp.com/bobafettupdate/classic-moments/fallingup_bg.jpg

I'm so predictable

6. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    Cool, you joining the 501st?

I have been working on a tie pilot, but it will not be done in time for the week-end, :(

oh well, I intend on having fun at dragoncon anyway.

7. cal196

Aug 19, 2004
    I had not planned on it. I also have a lotr full plate armor I could have taken to DC but aint no way I can go this year.

Anyways, have fun.

8. YodasQueen

Jun 9, 2003
    I hope I do, its been a LOT of planning.

9. cal196

Aug 19, 2004
    Ya I hear alot of rooms are opening up due to the hurricane where people cant make it. So wont get to see alot of the people this year. Should still be fun though.

10. cal196

Aug 19, 2004
  11. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I have been working on a tie pilot, but it will not be done in time for the week-end
    Hey another TIE pilto hopeful! A bunch of us in Cleveland are working on TIE pilot costumes...and planning on joining 501st!!!

You guys should really try and set up a meeting @ this comic shop...ask around if they have alot of customers who are into Star Wars, and have them help intorduce you to more people.

12. cal196

Aug 19, 2004
    I will go out there tommorrow and ask if He plans on anything for halloween.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.