main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bing, NY Morning All,

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Knight_Aoki, May 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Knight_Aoki

Jedi_Knight_Aoki Jedi Youngling

Feb 19, 2007
    I am somewhat new to this board. Thought I put my name out there and hoping to meet new faces and gain some friendship with some.

May the Swartz be with you.

2. TreborGahKor

TreborGahKor Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 14, 2005
    LOL, may the Schwartz be with you as well. Are you new to this board and do you live in the Binghamton area? We're always looking for new recruits! :)

3. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Welcome to the FanForce boads!

~Doc_Bev

4. JediKnight_Veronna

JediKnight_Veronna Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 13, 2006
    Yep I actually live in Endwell. Thanks for the welcome.

5. Jedi_Knight_Aoki

Feb 19, 2007
    Oops I was on my fiancee user name and didnt realize it. He is from England I actually live in Endwell.

6. celine

celine Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 26, 2007
    cool. i'm a stone's throw away from you.

JOIN US! We need more girls! There are only 2 of us:) We could have three. We could take over the Binghamton FanForce!

MUAHAHAHA!!!

7. Jedi_Knight_Aoki

Feb 19, 2007
    Hrm, Take over, Okay hehehe. I would love to join. Better then sitting home after work.

8. celine

Sep 26, 2007
    yay! if we don't manage to catch up with you guys while "veronna" is here, we'll be at ross park zoo on may 17th.

we may also meet at Fat Cats for a "star wars minis" game before then.

9. Jedi_Knight_Aoki

Feb 19, 2007
    Cool. I would find my way over to Ross Park then. This Saturday I am going to NYC for the day. I need to learn up on the Star Wars Mini game. Veronna leaves back for the UK on the 6th :_| Hope to meet up before he goes.

10. JediMasterWesty

JediMasterWesty Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 6, 2007
    ok your new and said schwartz......your cool lol with summer right around the corner I am sure u will get a chance to know us all well, the best time to meet up with us is when we have "mini night" on thursday's and at events like the zoo.

11. TreborGahKor

TreborGahKor Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 14, 2005
    Wow! That's funny. We have a British guy in our group already and he came over here to marry a U.S. citizen as well. LOL It would be great to have you in the group. We're always on the hunt for more Star Wars lovers out there. We also have meetings once a month on the second Sunday of the month. They have been in the Barnes and Nobles in Vestal, although we're trying to search out a new venue. It would be great to see you at our June meeting!

12. arthurweasley

arthurweasley Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 16, 2008
    Hey Aoki! Great to see a new face. Hope to meet you at the Zoo event. I'm usually Count Dooku, and I count waaaay too few members. You must join us!

13. Jedi_Knight_Aoki

Feb 19, 2007
    Cool, thanks everyone for the welcome. Glad to know other fans in the local area. I hope to make it too. I might have to attend a friend's babyshower that day but I will check. Oh have fun on Saturday everyone. On mini thursday where do you all meet at?

14. JediMasterWesty

Sep 6, 2007
    usually at our friends house or fatcat books we will post it here when we decide which this week

15. arthurweasley

arthurweasley Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 16, 2008
    Let's make it Fat Cats this week. But plan on a 7:00 game that ends by 8:00. Let's keep it down to 100 pt. armies for this time. We usually play with 150 or 200 pts., but we have a limited time this week. [face_coffee] :cool:

16. Jedi_Knight_Aoki

Feb 19, 2007
    Is this about 7pm at night? Also unfortunately I won't be able to attend Ross Park Zoo on the 17th. I have a baby shower that I have to attend about 1pm. Also hello all.

17. celine

Sep 26, 2007
    yep. 7 at night. :)

18. JediMasterWesty

Sep 6, 2007
    7 at fatcats it is and that sucks u cant make the zoo

19. Jedi_Knight_Aoki

Feb 19, 2007
    Yep it does suck but its life. I should be able to attend mini Thursday this week.

20. JediMasterWesty

Sep 6, 2007
    SWEETNESS new people always rock btw whats your real name? I'm Dan

21. Jedi_Knight_Aoki

Feb 19, 2007
    Amber, nice to meet you

22. JediMasterWesty

Sep 6, 2007
    the pleasures all mine the other members u will meet are Allen and Danielle, Bob, myself, and my wife Shannon I have a fealing you'll fit right in

23. celine

Sep 26, 2007
    remember, 7:00 Fat Cats or Obese Felines, whichever name you prefer! ;)

24. JagVader

JagVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2007
    Welcome Aoki. Maybe you can make the METS Baseball Games. I think we have one in May?? Anyone remember the Schedule??? Do you have a costume? If not thats fine we can always use people to help out the rest of the Helmeted members or at the tables. By the Way I'm Darth Vader/ Akami (Mandalorian)ie.Bounty Hunter/ Han Solo and soon to be Royal Guard. Or as they call me Jeff..LOL.. Thats actually a cleaned up version of what they really call me.. I just live up the road from ya in Maine, NY. Hope to see ya around.

25. celine

Sep 26, 2007
    @#$$, I hope we don't have a METS game in May!? I believe we have the zoo, Jeff.

We terrorize baseball players in June? right? Bob? help! we are apparantly terribly confused. LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.