main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Mos Alba Video Game Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Hitman90, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Hitman90

Hitman90 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2005
    Hello all, I wanted to create this thread so that we can all share info on the video games on our wish list as well as the ones that we are currently playing. I will try to make it a weekly habit to post any news i find on some of the years largest titles as well as ones to look out for. Also if any of you have a recommendation feel free to post it here.

2. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    Right now the game that seems to be dragging the most anticipation is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    all trailers can be viewed at their website http://modernwarfare2.infinityward.com/#/en_US/VIDEO/CTF

but for those few of you with a PS3 the big title to come out is God Of War III. the website is here at http://www.godofwar.com/Agegate/index.htm?redirectURL=/Index/ if you need more info

3. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Gah! I haven't played any vgs in a while. I'm still working my way through a bunch of old games though, when I have the time.

4. Kraza

Kraza Jedi Youngling

Sep 28, 2009
    Anarchy Online, if anyone's ever played it, is getting a graphics update. For those of you who havent heard of it, it is by far the best scifi mmo's out there at the moment. It's a old one that just keeps on going.

5. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    I can't wait for that anarchy graphics update i saw some images of that and it looks awesome.

6. Kraza

Kraza Jedi Youngling

Sep 28, 2009
    Brand new images from Anarchy just came out. I cant wait, I've been waiting years for this.

On another note, I just got Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Its pretty cool, even though I don't agree with putting it on the DS. At least they slowed down the whole Disney part of it. Anyone else get it?

7. bobasparxx

bobasparxx Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 9, 2003
    I love the Guitar Hero games. Star wars Lego Trilogy rocks...I know its a little old, but damn its a fun game. Heard that theres going to be Rock Band Lego coming out soon...

8. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    Yeah i heard about that, talk about the best of both worlds.

this link gives the basic overview of the game.
    http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/l/legorockband/

9. bobasparxx

Nov 9, 2003
    DJ Hero comes out soon.

10. DarthDemise

DarthDemise Jedi Youngling

Nov 5, 2009
    Just patiently waiting for SWTOR!!!

11. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    I think a good majority of people are waiting for SWTOR, however i'm still sort of weary of it, i don't know how it will play out. I am leaning towards good but you never know.

12. bobasparxx

Nov 9, 2003
    what console games are you guys playing online?

13. Hitman90

Apr 4, 2005
    I have a PS3 and Xbox 360 so i play those online.