main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Moving to Barrie... :)

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by ArtyEwok, Apr 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArtyEwok

ArtyEwok LFL Artist star 4 VIP

Mar 18, 1999
    Hey Guys.. I know Barrie isn't Toronto, but it's close enough for me. I'll be moving down in August to go to school at Georgian College... maybe I'll come see some of you some time. I'm sure i'll be in Toronto a bit, as I have friends there and I haven't been to Toronto in a while.

Mmm.. I Crave Canada's Wonderland.

Amy - Happy to get outta Thunder Bay

2. TragicLad

TragicLad Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Barrie is but a stones throw away. Of course, you'd have to be throwing that stone while flying the Concord -- but a stones throw nonetheless.

We will be having weekend events - so if the urge to hop on a bus or pop onto the highway ever hits you some day, we look forward to seeing you.

3. ArtyEwok

Mar 18, 1999
    Considering I'm in Thunder Bay, I consider Sudbury to be a stone's throw from Toronto. ;)

Hey.. I'll keep an eye on these boards. Like I said, I won't be heading down until August, but I do plan on spending a week or two at the family cottage on lake Muskoka (Ahhh.. relaxing by the lake. Fun!) so maybe Ill hop in my lil car and see you all :)

Amy

4. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    If you're heading down in August you may want to aim for the SFX convention around the 20-23, I don't know the exact dates.

As the convention, despite being a giant dealer room, seems to draw quite a crowd from the line group.

5. SLam

SLam Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 1999
    SFX is August 24-26.

supposidly this year they have expansion plans for the con, so maybe it'll be an even bigger dealer room!

6. Cristalia

Cristalia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2000
    ...yay! Another girl! I need more people on my team... ;)

Cris~

7. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I think Joesph has expressed interest in joining your group.

8. ArtyEwok

Mar 18, 1999
    Hmm.. I may not be able to do that con, because i'd need to move into rez on the 27th (@whee..) but I'll definitely keep in touch :)

Amy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.