main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mr. Williams has outdone himeslf on "Sith" soundtrack.....

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by jedibri, May 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedibri

jedibri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2000
    I picked up a copy today of the Epi.III soundtrack it is far and away the best of all 6 films. I really recommend it.

Also of note the bonus dvd is nice. However, if you've been spoiler free you will want to skip "Chapter 5: A hero falls." To much Epi.III clips in it.

Otherwise let me and others know what ya think of it.

2. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    Is the SW soundtrack out yet? Or am I studying too much and have not gotten out!

3. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    It was released today. :)

4. NICK_FET

NICK_FET Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2002
    WOW. Loved the music dvd. I think everyone can see EP 1 will be better with EP 3 release. The music dvd really shows how the whole story fits together. I watched it twice last night. To me star wars is about sight and sound you don?t need voices. Movie reviewers don?t get that. The Music is 50%. If you watched star wars without the music my god. When I saw star wars in 77 I was 13. Back then no dvds in 4 months to watch. All I had was the soundtrack. I relived the movie over and over by listening to the soundtrack. By the way it was the whole sound track. I learned music can tell a story and music can be id with a character. Made me appreciate classical music all the more. As with jaws, john williams can make a good movie awesome.
    thank you john williams

5. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    I picked it up yesterday...all I can say is WOW! John Williams is the greatest! I think the whole soundtrack is amazing, and the DVD is killer! I love all of those movies. The soundtrack can have no words other then wow... :D

6. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    The "A Hero Falls" video was great! The way that the music is thrown in with the action scenes, very well done. It's going to be something else to finally see all of this come together with EpIII.

7. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    Yes, the "Battle of the Heroes" is one of the best tracks on the CD, and it rocks with the "A Hero Falls" video! I can't wait to hear it in the movie!

8. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    My sister copied the music CD for me. It was odd just listening to the music without any clue as to what the song titles were and what part of the movie they accompany. I think I'll like it better in the movie theater.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.